Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Checked Setup A Few Times But The Names Are Too Confusing And I Know My Factions Name Because I Know My Role!
    The names are too complex, but there's literally just two names - Armadyus and Haloden.
    If it's true though, we'll just refer Citizen and Cultists, no problem.

I Somehow Got Comfirmed Because I Comfirmed Myself Earlier Like Here Right Now
    How are you confirmed?

4. ISO #54

@Distorted if you do believe Efekann is scum, why aren’t you directing anything to him or pressuring him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Oh yeah, It was a quote; still getting used to the forum layout.

At the top of each page, you'll see a bar with similar options to the one ive screenshotted. Clicking on 'vote count' will tell you who is currently voting for who, and how many votes remaining are required to lynch said player.

https://prntscr.com/hgk35r
    Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; November 28th, 2017 at 03:58 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

7. ISO #57

My reasons behind efekannn being suspicious ive stated.
    Blinkskater brings up a good point about the vote though, but that vote just seems very aggressive this early. 48 hours left, only 4 of the 9 people have talked and RLVG is already leading a lynch. I mean i agree with his reasoning, but 3 false lynches pretty much ends the game, and with 5 people not even having have said a word yet, just odd that he wants to risk it this soon.

hmm thinking more about Blinkskaters point, there is no way some1 could get lynched right now, so it actually is safe to vote as a "tell" and having hours to cancel before there is a risk of a lynch...

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    The names are too complex, but there's literally just two names - Armadyus and Haloden.
    If it's true though, we'll just refer Citizen and Cultists, no problem.

How are you confirmed?
    Im Comfirmed Because Im Efekannn02 And I Say So

When I Get Lynched Youll Regret That You Lynched Me(Unless Youre One Of Azmoreudos Though)
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #59

Blinkskater brings up a good point about the vote though, but that vote just seems very aggressive this early. 48 hours left, only 4 of the 9 people have talked and RLVG is already leading a lynch. I mean i agree with his reasoning, but 3 false lynches pretty much ends the game, and with 5 people not even having have said a word yet, just odd that he wants to risk it this soon.

hmm thinking more about Blinkskaters point, there is no way some1 could get lynched right now, so it actually is safe to vote as a "tell" and having hours to cancel before there is a risk of a lynch...
    My point was that you aren’t talking to him at all, you are just stating it. I don’t see why you aren’t actually discussing with him.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Im Comfirmed Because Im Efekannn02 And I Say So
    Cool story sis

When I Get Lynched Youll Regret That You Lynched Me(Unless Youre One Of Azmoreudos Though)
    Wait.. You're saying that if I were Armadyus, you'd be fine with me lynching you?
    What's this logic.

13. ISO #63

Your Instant thought that Efe is guilty as well comes across as suspicous distorted seeing how he has 2 followers :P

14. ISO #64

Because He Knows That He Is Trying To Pass A Tree By Pushing It
    Why are you answering for him in a way that throws shade?

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

I don’t think RLVG is leading a lynch because he’s not encouraging others to join him for a lynch. Pressuring people and trying to get lynches are not the same thing.

Question: why are you agreeing with everyone in this post? The fact you mention blinkskater and agreeing with him twice kinda doesn’t sound right.

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Your Instant thought that Efe is guilty as well comes across as suspicous distorted seeing how he has 2 followers :P
    Just Let Them Try

Then Lynch The First Voters (Trust Me Itll Work On This Situation)

Guys If You Are Haloden Stalkers Then Vote With Me

If You Are Asoldemos Scummies Then Vote Against Me
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    My point was that you aren’t talking to him at all, you are just stating it. I don’t see why you aren’t actually discussing with him.
    because it made more sense to me while I was typing out the reply lol the post was only 1-2 minutes ago, still reading through everything and feeling things out.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

-vote Distorted

He’s feeling too passive right now.

23. ISO #73

I don’t think RLVG is leading a lynch because he’s not encouraging others to join him for a lynch. Pressuring people and trying to get lynches are not the same thing.

Question: why are you agreeing with everyone in this post? The fact you mention blinkskater and agreeing with him twice kinda doesn’t sound right.
    So he can't think I'm allowed to make a valid point and agree with it?

24. ISO #74

Because Why Not? Im Playing On My Role's Condition By Comfirming Myself So We Can Get The Evils
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

So he can't think I'm allowed to make a valid point and agree with it?
    Not if he’s copying your train of thought. That’s like saying “I think Unknown is scum because of the reasons blinkskater provided”.

I’m also not liking how passive he’s being, trying to throw accusations on someone considered to be an ‘easy’ target, but not actually doing something about it.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Because 5 people still have not said 1 word and we have 2 days to lynch.
    Correct, but you are allowed to unvote and pressure others in the process.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Too much discussion is on Efekannn and nobody else. It bothers me nobody else seems to be paying attention to other players.

33. ISO #83

Not if he’s copying your train of thought. That’s like saying “I think Unknown is scum because of the reasons blinkskater provided”.

I’m also not liking how passive he’s being, trying to throw accusations on someone considered to be an ‘easy’ target, but not actually doing something about it.
    as i said, 5 people have not said 1 word and we have 2 days. What is this rush to start lynching before other people get here?

34. ISO #84

Too much discussion is on Efekannn and nobody else. It bothers me nobody else seems to be paying attention to other players.
    I brought up RLVG and u started accusing me all of a sudden, now your saying no1 else is geting attention? you blocked me from bringing up someone else.

35. ISO #85

This is his first FM game and my 2nd, we've played hundreds of arcade mafia games together we think alike, so i guess we're scum right?
    I haven’t said either of you are scum.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

I brought up RLVG and u started accusing me all of a sudden, now your saying no1 else is geting attention? you blocked me from bringing up someone else.
    Just because I accused you doesn’t mean you can’t pressure anyone else. My point is you aren’t actually DOING anything else, just simply stating things passively.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Just because I accused you doesn’t mean you can’t pressure anyone else. My point is you aren’t actually DOING anything else, just simply stating things passively.
    Gathering information. That is all that CAN be done in a setup like this. every post some1 makes is information.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Gathering information. That is all that CAN be done in a setup like this. every post some1 makes is information.
    Maybe I’m rushing into the game too quickly. I’m gonna get some fresh air.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

The reason the discussion is revolved around Efekannn and RLVG is because efekannn said some very suspicious things in my eyes, and then a vote was cast on him pretty quickly. So we are discussing what just happened there and trying to figure out why that just happened, and what it means.

44. ISO #94

Hmm, the insta vote could be a sign of letting that person know, "i know who you are"
    What i'm trying to say here is what better way of letting someone know at the beginning of a game "I know you're evil" then voting them, and how would one know Efe is evil you ask, said person is a follower...
    This is a very odd line of thought. When I think about it, it's fairly scummy because this is basically throwing a shade on me.
    Also if this were the case, if I was lynched at any point then this game would be insta-solved lol, it's way too risky to do such exposure this early.

Just throwing it out there, we can't leave no stone unturned, not saying I believe that's the case
    Well, you didn't really mention how unlikely it was or how absurd it was.

Okay at this point I'm just wondering if you think the scum is really that gullible and this scenario is somehow likely to happen for you.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    This is a very odd line of thought. When I think about it, it's fairly scummy because this is basically throwing a shade on me.
    Also if this were the case, if I was lynched at any point then this game would be insta-solved lol, it's way too risky to do such exposure this early.

Well, you didn't really mention how unlikely it was or how absurd it was.

Okay at this point I'm just wondering if you think the scum is really that gullible and this scenario is somehow likely to happen for you.
    Honestly Sometimes the best hiding place is in plain sight, which is similar to my train of thought here And it doesn't seem risky to me at all being it's my second game, and that type of play works for me in arcade, also It is kind of throwing shade at you, but my intention is to state my thoughts, as In my brain it's something I would do

47. ISO #97

@Distorted One thing I noticed in my first game is that Scum ways generally ignore good points, even after you repeat yourself
    But seeing that he has a FM-champion medal and hosts FM games I don't see him playing this reckless as an evil. im still sticking with either Efekannn or RLVG. Efekannn really did have some big tells for me there, and RLVG (whom i have not ever played with) went for him pretty quickly. I feel it COULD have been an early attempt to knock a player out. But everytime ive seen efekannn do that kind of play, he turns out to be evil, so im slanting towards the efekannn lynch still.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

I see that was my first thought on Efe there also, but then he acted the way he does when he is actually town so i'm unsure on Efe, RLVG I have no clue on yet, And i threw Unknown up there to see what happens. However I am worried about the Distorted, he usually bamboozles me in the wildest of ways :P

50. ISO #100

Inb4 the setup is Efe, Dis and Blink.

RLVG could u elaborate on why you voted efekannn?
    Way too try hard.
    Tries way too much to "prove innocent".
    Shitty WIFOM in the first hour of the game.
    Weird logic.
    Mostly dismissive and "It's because I'm Efe" kind of argument.
    I'm just guessing, but a fake concern of being voted / lynched.

Since you havnt played the mod and dont really know his meta-game not sure why you cast that vote...
    Wat