S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    But seeing that he has a FM-champion medal and hosts FM games I don't see him playing this reckless as an evil. im still sticking with either Efekannn or RLVG. Efekannn really did have some big tells for me there, and RLVG (whom i have not ever played with) went for him pretty quickly. I feel it COULD have been an early attempt to knock a player out. But everytime ive seen efekannn do that kind of play, he turns out to be evil, so im slanting towards the efekannn lynch still.
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm going to start this game off same as last time Haloden Follower in the house.
    -vote blinkskater

Why did you feel the need to claim this just now? To me this feels like a baddie trying hard to pretend to be a good guy.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Inb4 the setup is Efe, Dis and Blink.

Way too try hard.
    Tries way too much to "prove innocent".
    Shitty WIFOM in the first hour of the game.
    Weird logic.
    Mostly dismissive and "It's because I'm Efe" kind of argument.
    I'm just guessing, but a fake concern of being voted / lynched.

Wat
    Ok, so someone who hasnt played with efe as much picked up on the same thing I did; I was just seeing if there was another reason or something I missed on it..since efe does have a way of playing a confusing game......

6. ISO #106

Uknown can I call you UK for short? Also If you're indeed a Haloden follower, I'd like to know who you think looks more Amadayus right now Efe or RLVG
    I’d prefer it if you say Unk, because I might not respond to UK given that is an accurate acronym.

I don’t think either of them are scum right now, but if you forced me to choose I’d say RLVG. If efe was scum his play would make no sense and would only make him stand out more, and people are jumping on him rather quickly. I see it more as an easy lynch for anyone as opposed to a scum lynch.

RLVG hasn’t really given me scum vibes, although I don’t really know why he’s been mostly focused on Efe until I called out people having tunnel vision (in general)
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #107

Nah, just playing with efe's trollness. But I am curious why within 10 minutes of playing he has 2 votes and you did not even question the vote on efekannn. I do believe efe tried a little too hard there to show an appearance of being innocent; which having played the mod with efekannn makes me believe he is evil. but how fast you voted him without question is susp to me. But, maybe thats how FM works? In the mod people who random usually need to have some form of basis behind it, especially on insta-lynch games (no trial). But maybe im being over cautious.

Due to this line right here "who were the evils Haloden and the other guys that i forgot" I'm very susp of efekannn.
    tbh I didn't find this that suspicious. When I read my role card I got confused if I was scum or town and had to check the setup again LOL
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    -vote blinkskater

Why did you feel the need to claim this just now? To me this feels like a baddie trying hard to pretend to be a good guy.
    Whaddles!

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

This is how I play, you're entitled to your opinion
    tbh the biggest issue I have is that your claim is the wrong font size for you to actually be a haloden follower.

11. ISO #111

well, looks like people are out for blood in this...lol
    These games get intense man.

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I’d prefer it if you say Unk, because I might not respond to UK given that is an accurate acronym.

I don’t think either of them are scum right now, but if you forced me to choose I’d say RLVG. If efe was scum his play would make no sense and would only make him stand out more, and people are jumping on him rather quickly. I see it more as an easy lynch for anyone as opposed to a scum lynch.

RLVG hasn’t really given me scum vibes, although I don’t really know why he’s been mostly focused on Efe until I called out people having tunnel vision (in general)
    I agree with you about Efe there 100% and I will call you Unk

13. ISO #113

tbh the biggest issue I have is that your claim is the wrong font size for you to actually be a haloden follower.
    haha damn, maybe next time ill find the right size, But i'm telling the truth and obviously wouldn't have posted that at start of the game if i was evil

14. ISO #114

My reasons behind efekannn being suspicious ive stated.
    Blinkskater brings up a good point about the vote though, but that vote just seems very aggressive this early. 48 hours left, only 4 of the 9 people have talked and RLVG is already leading a lynch. I mean i agree with his reasoning, but 3 false lynches pretty much ends the game, and with 5 people not even having have said a word yet, just odd that he wants to risk it this soon.

hmm thinking more about Blinkskaters point, there is no way some1 could get lynched right now, so it actually is safe to vote as a "tell" and having hours to cancel before there is a risk of a lynch...
    This seems extremely defensive. RLVG is hardly "leading a lynch" just yet. And then he backpedals in his second paragraph. Lots of text to say nothing. This makes me think that Distorted has something to hide.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

RLVG hasn’t really given me scum vibes
    That's weird, considering how commonly I'm seen as scummy for either faction.

although I don’t really know why he’s been mostly focused on Efe until I called out people having tunnel vision (in general)
    I was just focusing Efe to see if I could get any slips before Efe went off. After that I did a re-read and saw something weird with Blink's line of thought and commented about all that.

... How is this a legitimate argument. You're right that the font is off, but they could just be writing it and assuming a font size since copypasting isn't allowed.

I agree with you about Efe there 100% and I will call you Unk
    Make it Unkle.

17. ISO #117

Cool story sis

Wait.. You're saying that if I were Armadyus, you'd be fine with me lynching you?
    What's this logic.
    Okay this almost reads like RLVG as Armadyus trying to figure out who his followers are.

18. ISO #118

This seems extremely defensive. RLVG is hardly "leading a lynch" just yet. And then he backpedals in his second paragraph. Lots of text to say nothing. This makes me think that Distorted has something to hide.
    Ive been open with all my thoughts, not hiding anything. If you dont find anything suspicious in the first few pages, then either you are diverting off of someone (coming in here and insta-voting blink for????), or bait voting.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Okay this almost reads like RLVG as Armadyus trying to figure out who his followers are.
    Nah, it's me trying to figure out why Efe is fine with me lynching on the hypothetical scenario if I were Armadyus / Armadyus Follower, which in itself suggests that if I was a follower then Efe would be fine with me confirming that information - or it's fine confirming a follower... Or something?
    I have no fucking idea how to comprehend Efe-Logic.

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im Comfirmed Because Im Efekannn02 And I Say So

When I Get Lynched Youll Regret That You Lynched Me(Unless Youre One Of Azmoreudos Though)
    Only Im confirmed EFe
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

22. ISO #122

Nah, it's me trying to figure out why Efe is fine with me lynching on the hypothetical scenario if I were Armadyus / Armadyus Follower, which in itself suggests that if I was a follower then Efe would be fine with me confirming that information - or it's fine confirming a follower... Or something?
    I have no fucking idea how to comprehend Efe-Logic.
    Efe logic from what I have seen is
    When evil: troll until called out, then seriously defend, and if hes not lynched and wins, tells people that "he was genius for even telling you he was evil to begin with and surviving", he thrives off those kind of wins which is what makes me susp of him.
    When Town: troll until the lynch, and still trolling until hes in dead chat. He started getting more serious when he was called out.

23. ISO #123

-vote Unknown1234
    Can you explain this vote?

I honestly think its just too early to vote without hearing anyone else. but i stand by my opinions on efekannn AND blinks point about the tell on RLVG. so im going to run with that, I feel 1 of them HAS to be evil.
    Agreeing with Unknown about Distorted feeling too passive.

But seeing that he has a FM-champion medal and hosts FM games I don't see him playing this reckless as an evil. im still sticking with either Efekannn or RLVG. Efekannn really did have some big tells for me there, and RLVG (whom i have not ever played with) went for him pretty quickly. I feel it COULD have been an early attempt to knock a player out. But everytime ive seen efekannn do that kind of play, he turns out to be evil, so im slanting towards the efekannn lynch still.
    Question for Distorted: Do you think both RLVG and efekann are scum? Or if one is scum would the other not be scum? And why?

24. ISO #124

Your Instant thought that Efe is guilty as well comes across as suspicous distorted seeing how he has 2 followers :P
    Distorted trying to hard to lynch Efe. Distroted confirmed armadyus
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

25. ISO #125

When evil: troll until called out, then seriously defend, and if hes not lynched and wins, tells people that "he was genius for even telling you he was evil to begin with and surviving", he thrives off those kind of wins which is what makes me susp of him.
    When Town: troll until the lynch, and still trolling until hes in dead chat. He started getting more serious when he was called out.
    It sounds like you Based your logic on him being scum this game.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

The reason the discussion is revolved around Efekannn and RLVG is because efekannn said some very suspicious things in my eyes, and then a vote was cast on him pretty quickly. So we are discussing what just happened there and trying to figure out why that just happened, and what it means.
    We can discuss your pushes too/.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

If that's what the meta on Efe is, then sure. Meta is shitty however and can be adjusted anytime, I myself used meta to my advantage and invented multiple playstyles just to fuck with everyone trying to meta read me. This meta seems kinda forced, as if you have additional information.

As for Efe logic, could be the same tier as Yukii Logic, I'm used to that weird line.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

... How is this a legitimate argument. You're right that the font is off, but they could just be writing it and assuming a font size since copypasting isn't allowed.
    Dude it's RVS. Chill. Trying to see how he responds to the pressure.

Btw, I know you're Armadyus because your name color is the same color as the Armadyus. You and Unknown are the purplescum for sure.

34. ISO #134

When im evil, i try to do quick lynches. Giving less time for information. I'm trying to delay the game to get more opinions in this, because that leads to more information.
    That seems like a scummy explaination. "Guys I'm innocent, look at me delay the vote to end of day!"

35. ISO #135

I'm back hello MM..............
    Hey blink! Time to get through pages of reading... Yay!!!!

Right away, I am Haloden Follower. A jesterish citizen, I'd say.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #136

Ive been open with all my thoughts, not hiding anything. If you dont find anything suspicious in the first few pages, then either you are diverting off of someone (coming in here and insta-voting blink for????), or bait voting.
    Who am I diverting off of and what motive do I have for it?
    Why would I be bait voting?

37. ISO #137

If that's what the meta on Efe is, then sure. Meta is shitty however and can be adjusted anytime, I myself used meta to my advantage and invented multiple playstyles just to fuck with everyone trying to meta read me. This meta seems kinda forced, as if you have additional information.

As for Efe logic, could be the same tier as Yukii Logic, I'm used to that weird line.
    That is why im trying to take things slow and get information. Everyone here has more experience in FM then me, last thing im going to do is join and sheep vote without getting a grasp for whats going on lol

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hey blink! Time to get through pages of reading... Yay!!!!

Right away, I am Haloden Follower. A jesterish citizen, I'd say.
    And Im armadyus but you dont see shouting it

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Pretend That Its Red--->Vote Efekannn02

If You Vote Efekannn02 Then He Will Make Your Lifes Easier

Anyways Who Were The Evils Were It Haloden Or The Others Whose I Name Forgot(Even Though There Is No Right Or False Or Evil Or Good)?

Anyways Im Pretending To Be A Good Guy

I Claim Citizen
    -vote Efekannn02
    Scummy from Efe. He would toy with the fact that haloden followers are jester colored if he was one.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

41. ISO #141

Btw, I know you're Armadyus because your name color is the same color as the Armadyus. You and Unknown are the purplescum for sure.
    Unknown is white for me.

nah, if i was i would have jumped on the lynch train "choo choo", I want to see more opinions, specifically yours SCV since u have played with efe before in FM and the mod.
    When im evil, i try to do quick lynches. Giving less time for information. I'm trying to delay the game to get more opinions in this, because that leads to more information.
    Self-meta is shitty. You're self-conscious about this and this in itself seems either defensive, or you being dismissive and try to look town.

-vote Distorted

42. ISO #142

-unvote

Nope.

43. ISO #143

Yea But Thats None Of Your Buisness

But How About A Deal You Vote With Me And Ill Answer Your Question
    Is this some weird WIFOM attempt?

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

This game seems like it's going to be more difficult then the last one
    Yes it will be. Last game was some kind of N-FM (newcomer forum mafia) to train people. I obviously failed... lost both.... but heh, the point's still there.

46. ISO #146

So, I voted Unk because of the way he dismissing distorted's agreeing with my thought logic as irrelevant
    Does that necessarily make him scum though? What motivation would a scum-unknown have to do that?

47. ISO #147

Can you explain this vote?

Agreeing with Unknown about Distorted feeling too passive.

Question for Distorted: Do you think both RLVG and efekann are scum? Or if one is scum would the other not be scum? And why?
    That is what im trying to get a feel for. I went off an early meta game lead with efekannn, but blink brought up a good point about RLVG.
    Do I believe both are scum? I mean it's possible, but it's also possible that neither are, but too me from how fast everything went down there it seems susp, but not enough for me to confidently cast my vote. That is why I wanted to wait for more people, information is towns greatest tool, so why rush a lynch?
    If we lynched efa and he was scum, I would assume RLVG was ONLY in the case that he removed his vote before the lynch and tried to back peddle what he did. If efe is not scum, then I would be susp of RLVG, yes.

But as I said, feeling this out and feel the more people who are here to cast opinions, the better odds we have of coming to a correct decision.

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

What's your gambit here?

It's like you're acting oblivious or something in order to blend in, or to make it harder to deduce / read you, which in itself is kinda scummy.
    Just sharing my thoughts of course.
    I don't want to look like a , but it's my opinion too lol. But remember: this is efekannn... He ALWAYS wants to be unreadable.

50. ISO #150

, Scvmurderer
    Unknown1234 (1 [L-4]):
    blinkskater
    blinkskater (1 [L-4]):
    Whad
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall