Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

S-FM Fableblood Tavern III

Fableblood III:
    The Return of Haloden

[9 Players]

This is a rehosting of an older setup first developed by stealthbomber, then rehosted and tweaked by mattzed. I highly recommend reading the setup before signing for this game, as some of our new community members may find the factions unconventional. This is another nightless game, with the focus on honing your abilities to scum hunt based on the motivations behind each players actions and interactions, rather than relying on night actions to solve the game. Between this signup and S-FM The Coldest War, whichever sees a full signs list first will be hosted first.
    Setup Link

Signs:
    1 - ScvMurderer
    2 - Efekannn02
    3 - Hybrid
    4 - Mesk514
    5 - RLVG
    6 - blinkskater
    7 - Whad
    8 - Distorted
    9 - Marshmallow Marshall
    10 - Unknown1234

Reserves:

A republished setup thread will be posted when this game begins. It will mostly cover small changes, such as my rules regarding reserved/blacklisted colours, and the definitions regarding 'lurking'. Noticeably this game will heavily enforce rules regarding insulting players and targetting players behind the slot instead of the slot themselves. Replacements or modkills will be made at my discretion, and infractions will be served when required.
    Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; November 27th, 2017 at 06:09 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety