S-FM Fableblood Tavern III
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    S-FM Fableblood Tavern III

    Fableblood III:
    The Return of Haloden

    [9 Players]

    This is a rehosting of an older setup first developed by stealthbomber, then rehosted and tweaked by mattzed. I highly recommend reading the setup before signing for this game, as some of our new community members may find the factions unconventional. This is another nightless game, with the focus on honing your abilities to scum hunt based on the motivations behind each players actions and interactions, rather than relying on night actions to solve the game. Between this signup and S-FM The Coldest War, whichever sees a full signs list first will be hosted first.
    Setup Link

    Signs:
    1 - ScvMurderer
    2 - Efekannn02
    3 - Hybrid
    4 - Mesk514
    5 - RLVG
    6 - blinkskater
    7 - Whad
    8 - Distorted
    9 - Marshmallow Marshall
    10 - Unknown1234

    Reserves:
    1
    2

    A republished setup thread will be posted when this game begins. It will mostly cover small changes, such as my rules regarding reserved/blacklisted colours, and the definitions regarding 'lurking'. Noticeably this game will heavily enforce rules regarding insulting players and targetting players behind the slot instead of the slot themselves. Replacements or modkills will be made at my discretion, and infractions will be served when required.
    Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; November 27th, 2017 at 06:09 PM.


    Monopoly of the Iced variety

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Re: S-FM Fableblood Tavern III

    /sign
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Re: S-FM Fableblood Tavern III

    /sign does it start at the same time than coldest war? If so, /unsign.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  12. #12

    Re: S-FM Fableblood Tavern III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    /sign does it start at the same time than coldest war? If so, /unsign.
    This was already answered... ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  13. #13

    Re: S-FM Fableblood Tavern III

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    This was already answered... ffs
    I just wanted to make sure it implied "hosted first does NOT mean that there can be two games at once"...
    Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; November 26th, 2017 at 04:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  14. #14

    Re: S-FM Fableblood Tavern III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I just wanted to make sure it implied "hosted first does NOT mean that there can be two games at once"...
    This was clarified early. First game to fill will be hosted first. The other game will not be hosted until the current game is over.


    Monopoly of the Iced variety

  15. #15

  16. #16

  17. #17

    Re: S-FM Fableblood Tavern III

    No, we're not looking for a reserve, we are looking for 1 extra player and then the reserved player will be decided.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  18. #18

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •