Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM Instant Mafia IV

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Do you know what OMGUS stands for?
    Do you think I'd use it as an argument if I didn't know what it meant?? Wow, you really think I'm stupid

oh my god ur scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    lol i run the section and i don't even know
    WTF XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #104

Notice he didn't say town loses. I'm not saying he's scum, but this would be a scum slip if he is.

Truth be told, we have no idea if there is a sheriff in this set up. We could have masons, and if we have masons, would we have a sheriff and a confirmed role?

Would we have masons, sheriff, and mayor in this set up? Therefore confirming like 90% of the town lol.

I DOUBT Icy would do that, so for now we gotta see what happens.

I still don't think we should mass claim. BUT for the newer players, optics is everything in FM. And what blink did (potentially at the direction of his scum parter nawa IF they're scum) is play the I SAID IT FIRST SO ITS TRUE ABOUT ME, AND ANYONE WHO CLAIMS AFTER IS A LIAR! MM has played by this rule before "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE." Nawa COULD (emphasis on the COULD, meaning it IS possible) be scum directing blink.

I cannot saying, unfortunately I am not a TPR this game, and thus, I cannot CC a sheriff claim or give any insight into the town make-up.

I do know that anyone could say anything, and just because Blink claimed first, does not mean he gets to be sheriff. I'm not saying he's not sheriff. BUT, the possibility is there.
    @Marshmallow Marshall I saw you falling into this trap earlier with the "he's far from confirmed not being true" because he is far from being confirmed, and Nawa's word doesn't mean anything. Scum have a private chat they can use all game, to think we're not at a disadvantage to them is silly.

Once again, I don't feel like arguing with blink (who I just met like 3 or 4 hours ago) about "his word" or him "not being able to tell lies" because that shit doesn't mean anything to me.

Would scum out their partner this early in a ballsy move like that in a one lynch game? IDK, but you kinda gotta go balls to the wall in a set up like this.
    Many things I don't like in this post. First of all, if you say "if he's scum it's a slip and if he's town it's not one", you are just wasting words. Plus "we" is often used to include the speaker in the Town category.

Now you say that there could be masons so there could be no sheriff so he's not confirmed... stop with the coulds will you? This is totally irrevelent. Then you speak about the three TPRs in one game. I indeed doubt about this, but when did anyone state such a thing?

This paragraph is the most weird one to me. "We shouldn't mass claim." Three lines later, you say "unfortunately I am not a TPR this game[...].) What the hell??!! Again the if could maybe's... I do not believe the first come first serve. I already stated that I know blink from the mod, I know how he acts, and I'm getting a strong town lean on him. It does not mean that if someone CCs sheriff, blink will be auto 100% town and the other 100% guilty.
    He's indeed not confirmed, but saying "huh it's susp he's far from confirmed and people trusting him are susp too" is wrong too. About the scum having an advantage, I agree. Why did you say that, though?

Yeah it's meta from the mod, and I understand your point.

Side note: please stop thinking I'm retarded because of undercover

5. ISO #105

OMGUS = OMG YOU SUCK or Oh my god, you suck or OMG U SUCK OR OH MY GOD U SUCK.
    SCUM, NOT SUCK. SCUM.

6. ISO #106

*town make-up as in TPR POE (process of elimination)

and yes that means I'm claiming citizen
    Thanks for hardclaiming. Soft claiming is bad for town so early, and I was surprised of this hidden claim.

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Thanks for hardclaiming. Soft claiming is bad for town so early, and I was surprised of this hidden claim.
    And it makes me doubt even more about your position of no mass claim.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks Bark View Post
    I know I was a dirty crime boy the first time this and I obviously had an ulterior motive for disagreeing with it, I still stand by the fact that it's boring as hell.
    But it's a solution. A strategy being boring (for you) doesn't mean it's a bad one.

9. ISO #109

"Trying to school" more like "teaching everyone" as this is supposedly a training game.
    Yeah, stop including me in the everyone k?

10. ISO #110

I've heard of you. You're famous.
    xD he's famous for his rhymes only, did you spectate the Masquerade Madness games secretly?

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

xD he's famous for his rhymes only, did you spectate the Masquerade Madness games secretly?
    He got mentioned twice in the previous iteration for being a wild boy with crazy moves, or being a troll I don't remember which? It wasn't anything to do with rapping.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Do you think I'd use it as an argument if I didn't know what it meant?? Wow, you really think I'm stupid

oh my god ur scum.
    WRONG.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...y_God_You_Suck
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

16. ISO #116

SCUM, NOT SUCK. SCUM.
    its suck not scum, dear one.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

17. ISO #117

Many things I don't like in this post. First of all, if you say "if he's scum it's a slip and if he's town it's not one", you are just wasting words. Plus "we" is often used to include the speaker in the Town category.

Now you say that there could be masons so there could be no sheriff so he's not confirmed... stop with the coulds will you? This is totally irrevelent. Then you speak about the three TPRs in one game. I indeed doubt about this, but when did anyone state such a thing?

This paragraph is the most weird one to me. "We shouldn't mass claim." Three lines later, you say "unfortunately I am not a TPR this game[...].) What the hell??!! Again the if could maybe's... I do not believe the first come first serve. I already stated that I know blink from the mod, I know how he acts, and I'm getting a strong town lean on him. It does not mean that if someone CCs sheriff, blink will be auto 100% town and the other 100% guilty.
    He's indeed not confirmed, but saying "huh it's susp he's far from confirmed and people trusting him are susp too" is wrong too. About the scum having an advantage, I agree. Why did you say that, though?

It's not irrelevant. YOU as the reader need to think with in an OPEN MIND that JUST because you know this guy or think you know him, does not mean you should just take his word or his claims. YOU HAVE to back everything up with logical thought as to WHY or WHAT MOTIVATION would a player have by saying or claiming what he's claiming.

Yes, I said said it IS POSSIBLE he is lying and Nawa is his scummate. Now, why? Because look how easily you accept it as truth. If I'm scum, I'm looking at the players in the game, and I'm thinking to myself, now who can I get on my side if I make a town claim? Scum only needs to secure 3 votes.

So if Nawa and Blink are scum, it seems you're following them. That's a vote right there, now they only need 2 more to get an ML and they have a 3rd person pushing with them.

Stop including game meta and or mod meta into your play. It WILL NOT help you at all.

I don't think you're retarded. I just think you're very sure of yourself a lot, and FM is not the type of game where you can ever really BE SURE without doing the logic work.

Also, yes, I said I was against mass claim, and then everyone mass claimed basically. What's the point anymore lol? Everyone did the thing I said not to do immediately after telling them not to do it.

Also, remember MM, I have a keen eye for specific details. It's how I caught you in Masquerade Madness, and how I caught Nawa, SCV, and Hybrid in Undercover.

So what seems like a small detail to you, can be an important clue to alignment to me. Often times this is true and the case.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #118

I never said I thought you were sus. I don't really know if SB16 said that either, you might be reading into things a bit.

I will say, it is a scum tactic to try and buddy the confirmed role or the most towny person to be seen more towny.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #119

And it makes me doubt even more about your position of no mass claim.
    k idc if you doubt my position or not. LOL. It was pointless not to claim at this point, I'm not a TPR and one (or maybe the only one) immediately claimed right after I said not to, and he took a citi down with him. You claimed, and mesk is softing mayor hardcore.

So actually this helps us sort the sheriff and nawa citizen claim becase we're pretty close to our max possible town role claims.
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #120

yeah where I found you and hung your ass out to dry. xD
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #121

He got mentioned twice in the previous iteration for being a wild boy with crazy moves, or being a troll I don't remember which? It wasn't anything to do with rapping.
    I think they mentioned me because I'm rude. LOL. They wanted me to put someone in their place.

But I'll take wild boy with crazy moves <3
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #122

BS, PTB, and SB, you're new to me so please tell me a little about your overall mafia experience
    Hi my name is PTB.

I started playing Mafia on the SC2 mod when it first came out or shortly after. I belonged to another community called Island Defense. Eventually I made my way back to the mod. Then, i was obsessed with keeping the game clean and fun. Because of my rigorous reports, and SC2Mafia staff member offered me the chance to apply for Keeper, I did, and was instantly hired in April 2016. I worked until the end of June essentially processing hundreds (close to a thousand?) of reports. I had some disagreements on what policy enforcement was, so I quit staff, was lured back, and quit a few weeks later due to other situations that don't matter here.

However, during this time SJ (Superjack) hosted a 6 person S-FM called Beginners. This was my and Mesk's first game. During my first game I wanted to impress everyone, and I thought because I was really good in the mod, that I had the game on lock. Ultimately some of my feelings and instincts were correct, but I did everything in my power to screw any of that up. I led to mislynches before correctly pointing out that another player was whiteknighting or buddying me in my LW, which led to his correct lynch. Unfortunately in that same LW, I told people to trust his scum partner who I trusted for some reason, which led to mesk lynching an AFK who should have been replaced from the gate (RIP PANDA whereever you be).

Town lost that game, and Mesk told me i should wear a helmet because I was so retarded. I hunkered down, and "trusted my gut" more and played more FM's (not as much as I could or should) and really learned how to read people and make sense of alignments. etc.. I take some time off between games that I play because I invest all of myself into every game I play. This can be taxing and thus i need extending breaks at times.

I also got into PARASITE on SC2 Mod and don't really play that anymore. FM Mafia is where it's at for me for now.

As it s stands rn I have an 85% win-rate overrall, a 100% win-rate as scum (2 games ) and an 81% win-rate as Town. A 33.3% win-rate as TPR.

I am an open book, would you like to know more?
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #123

two*
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #124

Why would I point out to a bunch of NEW players that scum has an advantage in this set up, and perhaps info starving them is the best course of strategy? I don't know? Maybe the same reason I told you and Gyrlander it wasn't smart for me to reveal my true NS find because it lower the POE pool for scum to correctly frame someone and make my ability useless.

Sometimes, someone has to beat you people over the head with info that should be OBVIOUS but y'all out here giving away the milk w/o buying the cow.

None of that matters, we'll just have to wait for everyone to catch up.
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #125

BS, PTB, and SB, you're new to me so please tell me a little about your overall mafia experience
    I'm SB16.

I'm a trash tier player but it doesn't stop me from playing
    more known for not playing than for actually playing
    hosted some of the worst games on this site
    shitty 16 year old memer
    can't develop reads for shit
    when i do develop reads they're wrong

I've been playing for... I'd say about 2 years now? I like to think in that time I've improved but I'm just as bad now as I was then. I'm usually fairly active except for when I forget that the game is actually happening, but in most cases that doesn't happen.

I think they mentioned me because I'm rude. LOL. They wanted me to put someone in their place.

But I'll take wild boy with crazy moves <3
    It was far worse when ika was around. Thank fuck he left that was getting obnoxious quickly. He used to be fine but DAAAMN he got old quickly.

Sometimes, someone has to beat you people over the head with info that should be OBVIOUS but y'all out here giving away the milk w/o buying the cow.
    Trash tier metaphor
    what do you call milk in grocery stores then? you think that they out there selling the fuckin cows in the store? that'd be a nightmare to shelf.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

26. ISO #126

I also am strictly in favor of making what has been referred to as "tower posts" where I just stroll through 300 posts quoting what I want to respond to because making 20 posts clogs up the thread and is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

I'm SB16.

I'm a trash tier player but it doesn't stop me from playing
    more known for not playing than for actually playing
    hosted some of the worst games on this site
    shitty 16 year old memer
    can't develop reads for shit
    when i do develop reads they're wrong

I've been playing for... I'd say about 2 years now? I like to think in that time I've improved but I'm just as bad now as I was then. I'm usually fairly active except for when I forget that the game is actually happening, but in most cases that doesn't happen.

It was far worse when ika was around. Thank fuck he left that was getting obnoxious quickly. He used to be fine but DAAAMN he got old quickly.

Trash tier metaphor
    what do you call milk in grocery stores then? you think that they out there selling the fuckin cows in the store? that'd be a nightmare to shelf.
    No but whoever owned the cow sold the milk to the grocery store.

That'd be like only having a cow or borrowing a cow to get monies for yourself and giving all dat milk away for free. Essentially fuck you.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

MM, when you start a new videogame do you immediately set the difficulty to the easiest mode so you can get through it as quickly as possible?
    Nope. But I ain't starting a new videogame here. And I've played Deus Ex probably 10 times. :P

34. ISO #134

No no, not rapping... Go check there masquerade madness games then ^^ and he's not a troll for sure.

35. ISO #135

Hm. Okay, but it was sometimes used as SCUM here lol... Anyway. I don't totally trust a wiki that says you vote FOR someone... You ain't electing a president, you are lynching people. AGAINST.

36. ISO #136

Hm. Okay, but it was sometimes used as SCUM here lol... Anyway. I don't totally trust a wiki that says you vote FOR someone... You ain't electing a president, you are lynching people. AGAINST.
    oy vey. You're voting for that person to be lynched.

You're really splitting hairs here.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #137

Do a google search of OMGUS mafia

you will anything saying it says OMG U SCUM

it's all about reaction voting, and it's OMG U SUCK.

FM is MUCH larger than sc2mafia.com lol
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #138

Wow you guys missed the memo that everyone here is supposed to be vague and frustrating when they're talking about their past mafia experiences.
    Nah. Only people who have something to hide do that ^.6
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #139

Nope. But I ain't starting a new videogame here. And I've played Deus Ex probably 10 times. :P
    but it is *a* game, shouldn't having fun and challenging each other be the primary goal?

QUOTE=Marshmallow Marshall;704207]No no, not rapping... Go check there masquerade madness games then ^^ and he's not a troll for sure.[/QUOTE]

It's not really that important to me, is it really worth the read?

40. ISO #140

It's not irrelevant. YOU as the reader need to think with in an OPEN MIND that JUST because you know this guy or think you know him, does not mean you should just take his word or his claims. YOU HAVE to back everything up with logical thought as to WHY or WHAT MOTIVATION would a player have by saying or claiming what he's claiming.

Yes, I said said it IS POSSIBLE he is lying and Nawa is his scummate. Now, why? Because look how easily you accept it as truth. If I'm scum, I'm looking at the players in the game, and I'm thinking to myself, now who can I get on my side if I make a town claim? Scum only needs to secure 3 votes.

So if Nawa and Blink are scum, it seems you're following them. That's a vote right there, now they only need 2 more to get an ML and they have a 3rd person pushing with them.

Stop including game meta and or mod meta into your play. It WILL NOT help you at all.

I don't think you're retarded. I just think you're very sure of yourself a lot, and FM is not the type of game where you can ever really BE SURE without doing the logic work.

Also, yes, I said I was against mass claim, and then everyone mass claimed basically. What's the point anymore lol? Everyone did the thing I said not to do immediately after telling them not to do it.

Also, remember MM, I have a keen eye for specific details. It's how I caught you in Masquerade Madness, and how I caught Nawa, SCV, and Hybrid in Undercover.

So what seems like a small detail to you, can be an important clue to alignment to me. Often times this is true and the case.
    Yes yes yes... But again, how is saying "if he's scum he just slipped" useful? If I say "PTB is my teammate." It's a scum slip if I'm scum and it's not if I'm town. Irrevelant. And as I already stated... I DO NOT THINK HE IS 100% CONFIRMED FFS!!!!
    Yes, it is possible. But again, I'd like to hear Nawa about this. How does he see the Sheriff claim? It may give us indications about if they're trustable or not.

Let's clear things up: I am not going to vote with them for no reason.

Uh ok.

I am not skipping the logic work. I do not see them as 100% confirmed. Nor 95%. But saying "they're far from confirmed and are susp" is a bit far. SB16 said this, not you.

Yes ok, that happened. But it gives us clues that I won't state for now to not give information to scum for no reason.

Yes yes, I know this.

41. ISO #141

but it is *a* game, shouldn't having fun and challenging each other be the primary goal?

QUOTE=Marshmallow Marshall;704207]No no, not rapping... Go check there masquerade madness games then ^^ and he's not a troll for sure.
    It's not really that important to me, is it really worth the read?[/QUOTE]

It was just a suggestion, don't feel it like an order lol

42. ISO #142

yeah where I found you and hung your ass out to dry. xD
    I'm not native english okay... It was really super hard for me to be SK in such a setup.

43. ISO #143

k idc if you doubt my position or not. LOL. It was pointless not to claim at this point, I'm not a TPR and one (or maybe the only one) immediately claimed right after I said not to, and he took a citi down with him. You claimed, and mesk is softing mayor hardcore.

So actually this helps us sort the sheriff and nawa citizen claim becase we're pretty close to our max possible town role claims.
    It was before you answered with your other wall post.

44. ISO #144

oy vey. You're voting for that person to be lynched.

You're really splitting hairs here.
    xD

45. ISO #145

Nah. Only people who have something to hide do that ^.6
    Wow, I don't like your face right now.

46. ISO #146

Naz I see you're here. Anything to say?

47. ISO #147

Naz I see you're here. Anything to say?
    Good morning! Just caught up. Need to go walk my dog, but am neglecting her for this right now LOL..(bad mom..)

Nawa still hasn't posted yet??? How am I supposed to confirm the noobie sheriff?! Also, you're acting kinda fishy with those posts MM...

Everyone's been posting lots of long blocks of text..y'all throwing me for a loop. I'm probably gonna have to reread this thread several times................

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Yes yes yes... But again, how is saying "if he's scum he just slipped" useful? If I say "PTB is my teammate." It's a scum slip if I'm scum and it's not if I'm town. Irrevelant. And as I already stated... I DO NOT THINK HE IS 100% CONFIRMED FFS!!!! It's not the end all be all. It's a clue to piece a bunch of stuff together. If he's town, he was speaking generally, if he is scum, and you piece together OTHER information that is scummy, it helps you to see it as a slip, and it helps confirm other pieces of information. It is not to say THIS MEANS HE'S 100% SCUM!! I am saying, if he is scum,
    this is an example of him slipping because he's referring to his team losing and NOT the town. It's vague information. These are things you have to consider with putting everything together.
    Also, since I like teaching opportunities. Stating something that could be a slip, and pointing that out,
    is a great way to reaction test the person you're claiming may have slipped. You then examine how they reacted and see if it hits any of the scum markers,
    or if it hits any of the key town markers, and then you make a determination. What hurts that process is when you have a keenly 3rd party entity trying to muck up all investigations by constantly making me explain everything. Just like in the last game, you make these investigative tools useless in a sense. But like I said,
    it's my goal to teach people this game. So here I am teaching. MM sometimes it's better to sit back and see where the questions other people pose, or assessments other people make, and make determinations later. All I've seen so far is you become overly defensive of blink. This is giving me pause about you.

Yes, it is possible. But again, I'd like to hear Nawa about this. How does he see the Sheriff claim? It may give us indications about if they're trustable or not. Sure, I'd also like to hear from nawa.

Let's clear things up: I am not going to vote with them for no reason. You seem very overly defensive of blink. I have to ask myself,
    what benefit would town gain from this? What benefit would scum. I can tell you, towny could just be because you know him and believe him. Scum, because you know he's a very opinionated person, and you could use your connection with him to gain a shield. But what do I know?

Uh ok.

I am not skipping the logic work. I do not see them as 100% confirmed. Nor 95%. But saying "they're far from confirmed and are susp" is a bit far. SB16 said this, not you. Why do you keep going back to this, if I'm not the one who said it? You also seem OVERLY concerned about this. Why does SB16 having doubts about your alignment bother you so much?

Yes ok, that happened. But it gives us clues that I won't state for now to not give information to scum for no reason.Oh, so now you don't want to lay information out for scum. BUT in two different games, when someone is doing all the leg work to scum hunt, you want everything explained out, cited,
    cited again, and links to all the sources. Man the hypocrisy is juicy.

Yes yes, I know this.
    see teal and yellow points above
    Shut up cow.