Suggestion:Adding Lynching Neutrals Benigns Is Punishable In Rules List - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: Suggestion:Adding Lynching Neutrals Benigns Is Punishable In Rules List

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up lol. Just stop arguing about this.

in the end, hybrid = wrong. Efe = right.

GG. No re.
    You are just stubborn , I ain't gonna make you see that efe has wrong by making a whining thread. He is just gonna target people and someone else who has no job but to pay attention to it "Oh, he lynched survivor, ok this punishment is wrong." and get that person to clean. What he did was completly griefing and with the crimes he has done to that day, he should definietly should be punished. I wonder if you were in that game would your opinion be something else
    And to efe, what powers am i abusing lol. Even in the sentence he made "Stop It Right There Or Else Ill Make You Regret It" dude if you are gonna try to cover your crime at least do it right like not making it obviously you are trying to get off your punishment lol
    Last edited by Hybrid; December 2nd, 2017 at 11:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #53

Anyway since you said no re you aint gonna post an answer post

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    You are just stubborn , I ain't gonna make you see that efe has wrong by making a whining thread. He is just gonna target people and someone else who has no job but to pay attention to it "Oh, he lynched survivor, ok this punishment is wrong." and get that person to clean. What he did was completly griefing and with the crimes he has done to that day, he should definietly should be punished. I wonder if you were in that game would your opinion be something else
    And to efe, what powers am i abusing lol. Even in the sentence he made "Stop It Right There Or Else Ill Make You Regret It" dude if you are gonna try to cover your crime at least do it right like not making it obviously you are trying to get off your punishment lol
    Crime? Im Not The One Reporting Town As Survivor!
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #55

1. He already had his punishment overturned by the warden, who makes the final decisions, and determined the report was faulty and didn't fit in with griefing.

2. You don't like efe, and he lynched you, so you're biased and pushing your narrative.

3. I don't like efe, and I wish he would go back to wherever the hell he came from. I do like you hybrid, but you're feeding the troll hard here.

4. Objectively, there is no solid proof to support him getting punished for lynching a known survivor claim while there were neutral evils and killing afoot.

5. This is all pointless because no one can be punished anymore, as the map is broken beyond repair and map updates are suspending until (if) it can be fixed.

6. You're wasting your time and energy arguing about something that is pointless in the grand scheme of things. I cant even count how many times I was killed or lynched based on my name.

7. Again, hybrid, let it go. The report got overturned. If you're upset about it, go tell them in answer hall and watch them do nothing about it.

8. Efe, shut up.

9. i like turtles.

10. Again, they cant even punish people now. New reports aren't being processed. This is all a waste of air.

11. bye.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

1. He already had his punishment overturned by the warden, who makes the final decisions, and determined the report was faulty and didn't fit in with griefing.

2. You don't like efe, and he lynched you, so you're biased and pushing your narrative.

3. I don't like efe, and I wish he would go back to wherever the hell he came from. I do like you hybrid, but you're feeding the troll hard here.

4. Objectively, there is no solid proof to support him getting punished for lynching a known survivor claim while there were neutral evils and killing afoot.

5. This is all pointless because no one can be punished anymore, as the map is broken beyond repair and map updates are suspending until (if) it can be fixed.

6. You're wasting your time and energy arguing about something that is pointless in the grand scheme of things. I cant even count how many times I was killed or lynched based on my name.

7. Again, hybrid, let it go. The report got overturned. If you're upset about it, go tell them in answer hall and watch them do nothing about it.

8. Efe, shut up.

9. i like turtles.

10. Again, they cant even punish people now. New reports aren't being processed. This is all a waste of air.

11. bye.
    1- I can't stand him making a whining thread like this even though his punishment faded away
    2-I do like him, not when he is retarded. I am not biassing, even though his punishment was on point(which is griefing as in the targetting people)
    3- -
    4-There is, check replay. Keeper aint ognna type out every message that s been told.
    5-Ik, idc. My point on here is efe keep whining and reminding me about it. I cant stand that.
    6-Based on your name you say, efe litreally was targetting me and was lowering down the quality of the game i was playing. That s reportable and he can t say nothing about it. He made a crime and now hiding under the "he claimed survivor, and i was marshall. There is nothing i did wrong there." I don t remember quite right but he didnt lynch mm but lytnched the both dets that was targetting the real mm that claimed exe.
    7-I m not upset but mad how efe everytime just reminds it back about it. Oh also, if i wanted to i could report efe 3-4 more times but didn't and waited him to change now he is not even playing sc2 mod mafia.
    8-agree
    9-agree
    10-it is not, it s a satisfaction of ego and crushing efe.
    11-bye

9. ISO #59

@Hybrid you've been more active here than in all of your FM games i've seen you in recently. Both very disappointing.
    maybe now i m at weekend? that might be it

10. ISO #60

1- I can't stand him making a whining thread like this even though his punishment faded away
    2-I do like him, not when he is retarded. I am not biassing, even though his punishment was on point(which is griefing as in the targetting people)
    3- -
    4-There is, check replay. Keeper aint ognna type out every message that s been told.
    5-Ik, idc. My point on here is efe keep whining and reminding me about it. I cant stand that.
    6-Based on your name you say, efe litreally was targetting me and was lowering down the quality of the game i was playing. That s reportable and he can t say nothing about it. He made a crime and now hiding under the "he claimed survivor, and i was marshall. There is nothing i did wrong there." I don t remember quite right but he didnt lynch mm but lytnched the both dets that was targetting the real mm that claimed exe.
    7-I m not upset but mad how efe everytime just reminds it back about it. Oh also, if i wanted to i could report efe 3-4 more times but didn't and waited him to change now he is not even playing sc2 mod mafia.
    8-agree
    9-agree
    10-it is not, it s a satisfaction of ego and crushing efe.
    11-bye
    But you're wrong because Arrow stated there wasn't anything punishable and it was overturned. So...............lol

11. ISO #61

But you're wrong because Arrow stated there wasn't anything punishable and it was overturned. So...............lol

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Hybrid Just Stop

Your Greed Makes Me Cringe

Just Freaking Stop I Dont Want To Waste Time To Do Something Stupid For My Own Advantage On This War
    LOL, well waste your time then. Since you had the time to create this thread itself! You just can't produce any words to tell to me since this thread is all about your whining and arrow being nice to you xD
    You are unright and mighty as well, how pitful and discouraging for a person to do it !

14. ISO #64