Instant Mafia 4.0 Signups - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Instant Mafia 4.0 Signups

@Mesk514 @Aardvarks Bark @naz @Marshmallow Marshall @Scvmurderer @Efekannn02 @blinkskater @Nawa

Hey guys, since there is a lot of new faces here, I thought id find out what time is convenient for games to start for the majority of you. Im based in Australia operating on GMT+10, and usually start my games at around 7am. This was working well for the community, but im not sure if thats still the case anymore.

For reference, it will be 7am for me in 22hours from the time of this post. If thats fine for you, just drop a yes. If not, let me know what would be more convenient for you. I cant do earlier than 7 ~before anyone tries to hit me with a 3am gamestart.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

I'm good with that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

/resign

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Ok now hold up
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.