S-FM 239: Instant Mafia - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ok my browser is bugging. It takes 2 minutes to load a page, so I ain't reading all the stuff...

Questions: Did nawa and efekannn both claim and confirm themselves as masons?
    I get your point about Aardvark I think
    you're sheriff okay and naz is rather obvious citizen + confirmed by you
    me the poor citizen
    the two scums.

Okay. I'll try to make an ISO of Hybrid, but since of my lag, it's gonna be lame and long...
    mayor didnt reveal btw, he s just metatrusting him as mayor. and none of the given roles are confirmed. i doubt that mesk would have make that mistake and go ahead and give that many confirmed roles which she didnt. we only gotta lynch 1 mafia named aardvarks come on
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #502

Lol. You did that with Efekannn, sir...
    Mine wasn't all clueless and just giving him the biggest role in the setup, duuh. Not making him the non-revealed most confirmed role like a pure retard.

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    mayor didnt reveal btw, he s just metatrusting him as mayor. and none of the given roles are confirmed. i doubt that mesk would have make that mistake and go ahead and give that many confirmed roles which she didnt. we only gotta lynch 1 mafia named aardvarks come on
    hi idiot. go read other threads, idiot. bye idiot!

4. ISO #504

Okay. You've been inactive as hell (with exams, it explains) but didn't do the basic contributions.

First: You said the game would've been already won at 2/3 of game if we had all role claimed at start.... so why didn't you say that at start...???? Plus, you didn't even give a clear claim.
    Second: Meta here. You have stopped calling Scv an idiot at every two sentences you type. In other games, you just keep punching him.

Something else. Scv was rather silent this game. @Scvmurderer , could you please get here before EoD?

Something else again. Did the masons really claim? Or just Nawa?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepickles View Post
    hi idiot. go read other threads, idiot. bye idiot!

Meta trusting a person as mayor is pretty legit lol. Ok i m done with this shit ain't gonna bother but say aardvark is mafia. I can't stand those type of players who purely listens to their heart and not their brains...

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Okay. You've been inactive as hell (with exams, it explains) but didn't do the basic contributions.

First: You said the game would've been already won at 2/3 of game if we had all role claimed at start.... so why didn't you say that at start...???? Plus, you didn't even give a clear claim.
    Second: Meta here. You have stopped calling Scv an idiot at every two sentences you type. In other games, you just keep punching him.

Something else. Scv was rather silent this game. @Scvmurderer , could you please get here before EoD?

Something else again. Did the masons really claim? Or just Nawa?
    First: My mind was just too busy didn't even read your things for about a day lol so yeah, i just happen to not examine the setup as much as i could.
    Second: He isn't contributing nor leading mislynchs, he s improved himself. So n oneed to call someone as inactive as him an idiot since he isn't doing anything stupid like pickles.

He doesn't need to, cause we only haave to lynch 1 mafia.

Yeh they did, efe on p23 as well as nawa

9. ISO #509

No wonder people don't stay on this forum. It's because of twats who think they can call other people names in a fucking mafia game. You're the epitome of what's wrong with online mafia. Instead of posting out of your ass, I suggest you start reading and deciding who's actually scum.
    Eh... This is called salt and toxicity, and it's the main problem of this community (after trolling?) Now that I'm used to this, I find every other community just WONDERFUL!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

No wonder people don't stay on this forum. It's because of twats who think they can call other people names in a fucking mafia game. You're the epitome of what's wrong with online mafia. Instead of posting out of your ass, I suggest you start reading and deciding who's actually scum.
    I did, it s aardvark. Mesk didn't reveal him as mayor or so. And you just happen to call him mayor. If you had claimed citizen you d be my prioritize #1 scum read.
    Also hurt your feeling cause i dont feel the same as like you? ;P

12. ISO #512

First: My mind was just too busy didn't even read your things for about a day lol so yeah, i just happen to not examine the setup as much as i could.
    Second: He isn't contributing nor leading mislynchs, he s improved himself. So n oneed to call someone as inactive as him an idiot since he isn't doing anything stupid like pickles.

He doesn't need to, cause we only haave to lynch 1 mafia.

Yeh they did, efe on p23 as well as nawa
    K thanks, I just lag terribly for some reason, so I gotta ask you that lol.

And pickles is not stupid???? He did what he had to do.

13. ISO #513

K thanks, I just lag terribly for some reason, so I gotta ask you that lol.

And pickles is not stupid???? He did what he had to do.
    Scv is not stupid. Not pickles. I mean meta trusting someone as mayor? Wtf i,s that?

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

I just think you can hunt for scum and be a good player, or you can resort to insults when you don't get your way or someone plays differently than you. This is for fun, there's no grade, there's no monetary reward. So let people have fun and keep it friendly.
    I already am, just can't stand people just talks and thinks he is usefull as scv was earlier. He got punched in the face by PTB. Man wish that PTB was in this game srsly.

Tho 10/10 effort for contributing 0/10 for meta trusting though. I mean meta trusting someone as mayor?

17. ISO #517

I did, it s aardvark. Mesk didn't reveal him as mayor or so. And you just happen to call him mayor. If you had claimed citizen you d be my prioritize #1 scum read.
    Also hurt your feeling cause i dont feel the same as like you? ;P
    Aardvark is itt now. Let's wait and see what he says.

18. ISO #518

I just think you can hunt for scum and be a good player, or you can resort to insults when you don't get your way or someone plays differently than you. This is for fun, there's no grade, there's no monetary reward. So let people have fun and keep it friendly.
    This community does not understand this. I played 2 years on the Arcade thing, and it's even worse. Even Town of Salem has a better community, and the community there is bad too...

19. ISO #519

I already am, just can't stand people just talks and thinks he is usefull as scv was earlier. He got punched in the face by PTB. Man wish that PTB was in this game srsly.

Tho 10/10 effort for contributing 0/10 for meta trusting though. I mean meta trusting someone as mayor?
    I wish PTB was in every game, lol.
    -vote Hybrid
    I forgot to vote you... I won't vote Scv since he's not here to say anything.

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

Btw Hybrid, mind to claim some role...

22. ISO #522

@Hybrid hey??? Please don't be rude to my friend. If you want to come online and be a dick to to people. Maybe you should stick to Reddit or YouTube comment sections or whatever.

Like it's okay if you come online to unleash all that teen angst that you've got pent up inside of you but don't do it at the expense of others who come online to avoid that exact kind of garbage.

There were plenty of people on the sign up thread for this game who actually wanted to play in it. I'm guessing most of them are capable of playing more respectfully than you've been doing.

23. ISO #523

I did not 100% confirm Aardvark was mayor. I said logically, he fits the bill the most.

Similarly, I did not 100% confirm any of the remaining 3 MM, Hybrid, Svc were scum.

It all depends on who the Mayor is. It changes the game.
    Look friend, I think you ve missed a point. There is no confirmation what so ever that there will be 100% all of the roles in the game. Ther emight have been 1 sheriff rest citizen as well and all citizens as well. Or maybe even 2 masons 1 mayor 1 sheriff and 2 citizen but it ll happen if hosts dumb enough to give town that many confirmed roles...

24. ISO #524

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks Bark View Post
    @Hybrid hey??? Please don't be rude to my friend. If you want to come online and be a dick to to people. Maybe you should stick to Reddit or YouTube comment sections or whatever.

Like it's okay if you come online to unleash all that teen angst that you've got pent up inside of you but don't do it at the expense of others who come online to avoid that exact kind of garbage.

There were plenty of people on the sign up thread for this game who actually wanted to play in it. I'm guessing most of them are capable of playing more respectfully than you've been doing.
    I'm not being rude, I just cant stand someone meta trusting someone with a mayor claim.

25. ISO #525

@ilovepickles is like " Oh yeah, scv mm and hybrid are possible scum but my dearest friend aardvarks is possbile mayor cause in the setup there is a possiblity of mayor oooo that makes sense so that s why he s playing like that ok ok i got it all"

26. ISO #526

For the last time, dude, I did NOT confirm. I can assume whatever the hell I want to assume. This is a game about intuition as much as it is cold hard facts. Just cos you're losing, don't cry your frustrations on us.

And again, please go read the other 2 games that took place.

And lastly, MM asked you to claim and you didnt.

27. ISO #527

I'm not being rude, I just cant stand someone meta trusting someone with a mayor claim.
    I don't know what to do with you dude.

Your words and actions have consequences and the consequence of calling people names and insulting their intelligence is that you come off looking like a dick.

28. ISO #528

For the last time, dude, I did NOT confirm. I can assume whatever the hell I want to assume. This is a game about intuition as much as it is cold hard facts. Just cos you're losing, don't cry your frustrations on us.

And again, please go read the other 2 games that took place.

And lastly, MM asked you to claim and you didnt.
    IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DIDNT CONFIRM HE IS MAYOR, you have still trusted someone as MAYOR without him being revealed. How dumb is that? Idc anymore lynch me so that pickle-fan will learn the real cold and hard fact that his dear friend is mafia.

29. ISO #529

First of all, judging from chat, there is 1 Mason except me. I trust Efekannns claim bc he would speak the way Mason has spoken in private chat.
    Second, no one has CC'd sheriff or masons.
    It now depends on is there a Mayor or not.

But looking how, despite all the facts listed, Hybrid resists on the claims.
    Therefore, i legit
    -vote Hybrid
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

clearly Hybrid is not the mayor, and clearly neither is MM, and clearly neither is Scv if his voting habits are anything to go by.

I suspected Aardvark for the whole of day 1. I was up in his face for an entire game last time we played together and he was Town. Do don't cry me a river and try to use that "oh he's your friend" line. I can suspect whoever I want to suspect and I can assume innocent whoever I want to assume innocent.

33. ISO #533

clearly Hybrid is not the mayor, and clearly neither is MM, and clearly neither is Scv if his voting habits are anything to go by.

I suspected Aardvark for the whole of day 1. I was up in his face for an entire game last time we played together and he was Town. Do don't cry me a river and try to use that "oh he's your friend" line. I can suspect whoever I want to suspect and I can assume innocent whoever I want to assume innocent.
    Mayor isn't confirmed in setup, it's possible there won't be any.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

34. ISO #534

IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DIDNT CONFIRM HE IS MAYOR, you have still trusted someone as MAYOR without him being revealed. How dumb is that? Idc anymore lynch me so that pickle-fan will learn the real cold and hard fact that his dear friend is mafia.
    Do you read? I said in the event Aardvark is mayor, it's between these three. All four of you were MIA. Of course I'm going to start narrowing it down as much as I can with the info I have considering we have a deadline. I don't know how you play mafia, but it's not my game of mafia.

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

Interesting. The setup doesn't state (maybe) there's a Mayor. Is that standard here?
    If Mayor was confirmed in setup, there won't be "Hidden Town". Instead, there would be Mayor.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

39. ISO #539

Interesting. The setup doesn't state (maybe) there's a Mayor. Is that standard here?
    Wait, so you guys were thinking it as "all roles are confirmed in this game mode" or something like that? Oh, I am sorry for mentioning this a couple of times but you still won't get that. I am so sorry.

But hey, I will fix my bad and just shut up syaing it s aardvarks ^^

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Wait, so you guys were thinking it as "all roles are confirmed in this game mode" or something like that? Oh, I am sorry for mentioning this a couple of times but you still won't get that. I am so sorry.

But hey, I will fix my bad and just shut up syaing it s aardvarks ^^
    Yes, when we have open setups like this, the roles are confirmed in the Mod post.

I did think it was imbalanced, but you said "it is that easy" so I figured we have a narrower suspect pool.

So it's 1 sheriff, 1 confirmed civ and 2 masons.

44. ISO #544

Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-1]):
    Scvmurderer, Efekannn02, ilovepickles, naz
    ACHTUNG ACHTUNG
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    ACHTUNG ACHTUNG
    Are you going to hammer?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

50. ISO #550