4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Re: S-FM Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks Bark View Post
    Okay. I'm caught up.

I joined this game with the impression that it'd be an interesting excercise for learning to read motivations on day 1.

I believe that claim meta is against the spirit of the excercise and is also hella boring so as a point of protest I am refusing to claim.
    So not gonna reveal cuz not interesting?
    Dude theres 2 hrs left
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    First of all, judging from chat, there is 1 Mason except me. I trust Efekannns claim bc he would speak the way Mason has spoken in private chat.
    Second, no one has CC'd sheriff or masons.
    It now depends on is there a Mayor or not.

But looking how, despite all the facts listed, Hybrid resists on the claims.
    Therefore, i legit
    -vote Hybrid
    Like, He Spoke Like This?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #562

Okay. I'm caught up.

I joined this game with the impression that it'd be an interesting excercise for learning to read motivations on day 1.

I believe that claim meta is against the spirit of the excercise and is also hella boring so as a point of protest I am refusing to claim.
    hahahaha

oh boy, you.

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    o.O reason plz...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

First of all, judging from chat, there is 1 Mason except me. I trust Efekannns claim bc he would speak the way Mason has spoken in private chat.
    Second, no one has CC'd sheriff or masons.
    It now depends on is there a Mayor or not.

But looking how, despite all the facts listed, Hybrid resists on the claims.
    Therefore, i legit
    -vote Hybrid
    What Private Chat There Was No Private Chat The Only Private Chat Was Made Multiple Times And Still Has Problems

How Many Times Did The Page From Mesk Cease To Exist?

And Also I Never Spoke The Way I Spoke On The Chat I Cant Even Access It To Rephrase It Should I Inform Mesk Again?
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #570

What Private Chat There Was No Private Chat The Only Private Chat Was Made Multiple Times And Still Has Problems

And Also I Never Spoke The Way I Spoke On The Chat I Cant Even Access It To Rephrase It Should I Inform Mesk Again?
    ....no private chat

the plot thickens

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

scum
    Uhm... Isn't he Mason... Wait I am lost there.

23. ISO #573

oh my...

24. ISO #574

And Also What Does L-1,L-2,L-3 Mean?
    L-x where x is the number of votes needed to lynch someone.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post

Every1 is here and no1 hammered when he was L1. I am almost certain he is scum at this point
    My reasoning is sound. Mafia would have jumped at the hammer if he was town. We have found our scum.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

33. ISO #583

look me in the eyes and tell me this is what you signed up for

roleclaiming is embarrassing, I don't mind if not doing it makes me look bad.

i'd rather let everyone lose than win a game based on a boring tactic
    It depends which stage of the game you're in. A game where roleclaiming is a thing, should not be done in the beginning, absolutely, that's lame. You gather info, see what's going on, prod different people. Roleclaiming at the end of the game in a game where roleclaiming is a thing should be done, especially a mayor with 2 votes.

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

Like sure you can crack open a rubix cube with a hammer and put it back together, it's technically not against the rules.

But doing that negates the entire point of the puzzle, and you don't learn anything from doing it
    I admire your gall though. Romeclaiming sheriff at the end to confirm another person civ, so efforts can be better directed towards scum hunting is also pro-town.

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

I dont see how MM can defend against the no1 hammering thing. We got lucky with MM being put to L1 and he being scum, otherwise we would have lost.
    Or all scum is already on train.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

Every1 is here and no1 hammered when he was L1. I am almost certain he is scum at this point
    You weren't here yourself, and Hybrid had his vote on me...

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My vote was on part of the lynch train. Convenient of you to forget.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

43. ISO #593

i never had my vote on you last 2 days irl. it was on undercover <.< do u even keep up bro
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

44. ISO #594

My vote was on part of the lynch train. Convenient of you to forget.
    Oh, there we go again with the blind tunnels.

45. ISO #595

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i never had my vote on you last 2 days irl. it was on undercover <.< do u even keep up bro
    Oh god. you're right... I posted too much on Undercover yesterday... I'm becoming stupid!!!

46. ISO #596

Oh god. you're right... I posted too much on Undercover yesterday... I'm becoming stupid!!!
    It's not your fault, i was being inactive in both of them sorry.
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepickles View Post
    It depends which stage of the game you're in. A game where roleclaiming is a thing, should not be done in the beginning, absolutely, that's lame. You gather info, see what's going on, prod different people. Roleclaiming at the end of the game in a game where roleclaiming is a thing should be done, especially a mayor with 2 votes.
    The mayor is a clear exception because being able to claim is the main part of the role but the other 2 roles can do what they're built for without claiming being involved.

But the other two role types can do what they're meant for without the training wheels.

A game where people are defending and condemning each other and you have to figure out if they're civvies with info or baddies with an agenda? That's what mafia is supposed to be about.

50. ISO #600