S-FM 239: Instant Mafia - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I hope that ilovepickles and aardvark stay, it was very entertaining watching you play the game. Some people from outside the site who know what they're doing is exactly what this site needs right now.

Also nawa you're being a dingdong. They know each other from offsite, not because they're skyping.

Naz also deserves a shoutout for learning the most important mafia rule quickly: don't trust a damn thing. Mafia should have tried to CC pickle there for lack of a better plan.
    Oh yeah. You might want to see our private chat, where I suggested the Sheriff strategy, and where Aardvarks wanted to CC and finally decided not to do it... https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/xehqiDLfVnN

Enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Shh, we are all called useless our first games
    Not me... xD I was scum though, was fucking impossible... the rapist jailor simply dying n1.... yay...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh yeah. You might want to see our private chat, where I suggested the Sheriff strategy, and where Aardvarks wanted to CC and finally decided not to do it... https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/xehqiDLfVnN

Enjoy
    YOU SAID ID MISLYNCH. MY TWO LYNCHES WERE CORRECT HAHAHHA
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #704

YOU SAID ID MISLYNCH. MY TWO LYNCHES WERE CORRECT HAHAHHA
    You simply lurked... XD when you don't shitpost you're good ;)

5. ISO #705

Not me... xD I was scum though, was fucking impossible... the rapist jailor simply dying n1.... yay...
    Heh, my friend Otaku was in that game too.

Now whenever I see him I call him a rapist.

Because he fucking is.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #706

I saw u guys sttroking my ego. I'm for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #707

I saw u guys sttroking my ego. I'm for it.
    Stroking your ego? What possible ego could you have? Or you misremembering MMs gameplay for your own.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #708

Stroking your ego? What possible ego could you have? Or you misremembering MMs gameplay for your own.
    I wish PTB was in every game, lol.
    -vote Hybrid
    I forgot to vote you... I won't vote Scv since he's not here to say anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I already am, just can't stand people just talks and thinks he is usefull as scv was earlier. He got punched in the face by PTB. Man wish that PTB was in this game srsly.

Tho 10/10 effort for contributing 0/10 for meta trusting though. I mean meta trusting someone as mayor?
    hmmm
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

9. ISO #709

hmmm

Don't think I'll play a game with SCV for a while. May just hold off on playing overall for a little while.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

10. ISO #710

Don't think I'll play a game with SCV for a while. May just hold off on playing overall for a little while.
    yup.
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #711

I hope that ilovepickles and aardvark stay, it was very entertaining watching you play the game. Some people from outside the site who know what they're doing is exactly what this site needs right now.

Also nawa you're being a dingdong. They know each other from offsite, not because they're skyping.

Naz also deserves a shoutout for learning the most important mafia rule quickly: don't trust a damn thing. Mafia should have tried to CC pickle there for lack of a better plan.
    i understood it after a while.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Hm,i feel bad for suspecting Nawa and naz for not posting.

HELLO!!!! thank you!

Shh, we are all called useless our first games
    efekann is just mad that i love him

15. ISO #715

I didn't have the energy or in thread trust to make that work. I was close to doing it though

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717