Rust in peace to all the mayors and marshalls who have died in flames
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Rust in peace to all the mayors and marshalls who have died in flames

Mayor and marshall has to be the most stressful roles in the game. Because of this many mayors and marshalls have died from being flamed after the game by the unforgiving mafia community. Some have quitted the game and some even dropped negative reviews. I pray for the newbies that they don't receive these 2 roles or they will be lynched in the game lobby. And rust in peace for those who have been considered a scum due to bad play, hope that the arsonists will not target you from there onwards

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Rust in peace to all the mayors and marshalls who have died in flames

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Thats Why People Sell Their Soul To Satan So They Cant Get Mayor And Marshall Early On lol
    Mayor/Marshall for life
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

That's why my name exists, actually... The first time I was Marshall, I lynched 4 townies in one day. Then, after not playing during one week and studying the game... I came back and became the Marshmallow Marshall, and I am now the best Marshall ever. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's why my name exists, actually... The first time I was Marshall, I lynched 4 townies in one day. Then, after not playing during one week and studying the game... I came back and became the Marshmallow Marshall, and I am now the best Marshall ever. ;)
    i thought you were just bitten by a radioactive marshmallow
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    i thought you were just bitten by a radioactive marshmallow
    xD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #9

Hybrid The Survivor > Efekannn02 The Mayor > Marshmallow The Marshall

Trust Me You May Be One Of The Best Marshalls In Sc2Mafia But You Aint The Best Player Overall
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Hybrid The Survivor > Efekannn02 The Mayor > Marshmallow The Marshall

Trust Me You May Be One Of The Best Marshalls In Sc2Mafia But You Aint The Best Player Overall
    And where did I claim being the best player overall?

Who twist words? A twat.

11. ISO #11

Or a twit?

12. ISO #12

Who twists words? A twit.
    ftfy
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Mayor and marshall has to be the most stressful roles in the game. Because of this many mayors and marshalls have died from being flamed after the game by the unforgiving mafia community. Some have quitted the game and some even dropped negative reviews. I pray for the newbies that they don't receive these 2 roles or they will be lynched in the game lobby. And rust in peace for those who have been considered a scum due to bad play, hope that the arsonists will not target you from there onwards
    Tip respect
    C71D2AE4-F7FF-4151-85C4-45A83D27D2DA.jpeg

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~