S- FM 238: Undercover - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

I don't like a no lynch day. A nawa lynch is fine with me as well. I don't know if I'm working overtime so may or may not appear just at EoD. I'm parking my vote. I want to believe MM is town too if just cause I feel bad for him this game.

-vote Nawa
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    So you have no scumspects?

A little odd tbh.
    Okay, my two browsers are bugged... One of them is just not dloading, and the other (this one) is putting me the entire list of smilies in my face when it's not open and I didn't ask for it.

That being said, after re-reading, I'd put Scv in a special null/SK category. He definetly has no teammate in the Mafia, but he could be SK because of his general behavior, a weird one this game.
    -vote Scvmurderer

update: I fixed the not downloading browser apparently, just not the smiley attack one xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    -vote Scvmurderer

So You Dont Vote Me? Then DIE!
    Oh god, we voted at the same time!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #306

Just putting this out there. Nawa is my #1 lynch target today. He’s wayyyyy too non participatory for my liking. I also didn’t like a lot of What he posted. I’ll be back an hour before EOD. But I think he’s our most likely sk and at worst he’s a mafia member.
    He's my #2. I feel like Scv is SK. And if he's not SK, he's at least utterly useless for Town. Nawa same thing, but I feel like Scv is more likely to be SK, and we must find SK before mafia. As soon as it happens, if FBI is still alive, it's just wait to find the mafs lol.

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Finally none accused me of scum from first 2 hrs, so no need for praticipating.
    you're climbing the ladder of "wouldlynchtoday", Nawa...

8. ISO #308

To clear things up: I'm okay with a Nawa lynch today, and more okay with a Scv lynch today. If one of them gets at L-1, I'll vote them.

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Someone starts a lynch on you, it is rather pathetic and simple and yet you can't say anything except from posting non-existent images?
    I was AFK cuz IRL+sleep. Will it satisfy the afk case?
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

I was AFK cuz IRL+sleep. Will it satisfy the afk case?
    A defense would be appreciated. A role claim could help too, at this point.

25. ISO #325

didnt work

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

Just putting this out there. Nawa is my #1 lynch target today. He’s wayyyyy too non participatory for my liking. I also didn’t like a lot of What he posted. I’ll be back an hour before EOD. But I think he’s our most likely sk and at worst he’s a mafia member.
    If this is the case, i explained why i was AFK.
    And if someone doesn't like what i said at day start can fuck off bc it was
    shitfest
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

28. ISO #328

I could see scvmurder being sk too. However, I feel nawa is a stronger case, and his apathy just doesn’t give me cause to change my opinion.
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

29. ISO #329

The posts that you posted while you were here did nothing to move the conversation forward and then you disappear. MM and I both have IRL commitments...and we found time to participate.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

With That Rude Attitude Of His He Aint Being SK Get SCV Instead He Didnt Vote With Me
    this is the first legit useful post you've made so far Efekannn. Good point. However, I could see Nawa being scum too. And the Town can probably afford a Citizen loss right now, if Nawa was really Citizen. Anyway. I prefer a Scv lynch, but will hammer if necessary.

32. ISO #332

It’s not that you’re non participatory, it’s that your posts are generally low quality. I want reads from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

33. ISO #333

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    this is the first legit useful post you've made so far Efekannn. Good point. However, I could see Nawa being scum too. And the Town can probably afford a Citizen loss right now, if Nawa was really Citizen. Anyway. I prefer a Scv lynch, but will hammer if necessary.
    Not legit at all. I’m rude as town or as scum.

Someone being rude or not rude is NAI.

Make a case for scv over nawa — I got a bit of time
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #334

If I Die Then, Get SCV Im Sure Hes Mafia Alongside MM Or Else We Will Experience An Mafia+SK
    Hybrid.
    Should,Anything Happen Then Get Nawa And Incase Hes Mafia Make The Guy Who Protected Him
    Get Lynched, First And Foremost
    If, I Dont Die However Then Dont Lynch Those Who Treat Me Hardly In Short Form I Mean If People Like An Particular
    ''He'',Would Had An Chance Of Trolling Me To Death For Example:If ''PTB''
    Threathens,Me By An Vote Then I Hope
    Nawa,Will Suffer.
    I Hope You People Take This Text Serious!
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

Trust Me If SK Wont Kill Me More Are Gonna Happen I Have A Idiot Proof Plan :=)
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

You People Are Seriously Not Cautious At All You Will Mislynch And Lose
    And I Might Share That Fate
    Who would you have us lynch then, and why?

If you tell us to lynch you I will blacklist you from signing any of my games in the future. Right next to hypersniper.

39. ISO #339

I Shouldnt Had Said That Should I? Screw This Just Lynch Me Not Nawa (You Should Still Lynch SCV However)
    This isn’t being a noble sacrifice, this is just plain stupid

40. ISO #340

first of all i m sorry that i won t be contributing in that game as much as you have seen from other games, i m not in mood atm. But probably tomorrow will be different. I ve slept for about 5 hours after i came from school, then wasnt in mood of collecting info from there... tomorrow will be different though. Prolly i ll just read the game and gather info for now and since the other fm is more smooth and new-friendly i ll troll there a bit ;P

Also, just answering those questions. I was trying to immitate my self in Nightless Flag Black bla bla game that i was mafia to see if sb16 would smash or not, apperantly he did so +TP to ihm
    For PTB he is writing too much that he can't be mafia, or else he d slip too much that it d be easily ot be found. He is either SK or Town.
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

41. ISO #341

Also, I voted scv for metalynching of my previous game lol.
    "If i were in doubt of 2 scummy people, and one of them is scv, i d lynch scv no matter how scummy the other would be to just to lower down confusion."
    Unless it s lynch right or lose lol
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

42. ISO #342

If I Die Then, Get SCV Im Sure Hes Mafia Alongside MM Or Else We Will Experience An Mafia+SK
    Hybrid.
    Should,Anything Happen Then Get Nawa And Incase Hes Mafia Make The Guy Who Protected Him
    Get Lynched, First And Foremost
    If, I Dont Die However Then Dont Lynch Those Who Treat Me Hardly In Short Form I Mean If People Like An Particular
    ''He'',Would Had An Chance Of Trolling Me To Death For Example:If ''PTB''
    Threathens,Me By An Vote Then I Hope
    Nawa,Will Suffer.
    I Hope You People Take This Text Serious!
    Farewell And Goodbye Oh Cruel World Im Gonna Die By SK Now So FBI DONT YOU DARE TO CHECK ME! Check Nawa Instead And Act Accordingly To My Quote!

If Nawa Gets Lynched Then Replace The Names Nawa With (not PTB hes scum)(AND IM SERIOUS! JUST LOOK AT HIM HE WANTS NAWA DEAD! I KNOW HOW NAWA PLAYS BECAUSE OF SC2! HE AINT EVIL!) But With MM(I Kinda Have Good Hope For Him Right Now Even Though He Might Die Aswell Later I Still Want Him Dead However So I Can Go My Proper Plan If I Dont Die This Night)

Somehow (I Managing The Play My Special Mafia Style Right Now Its Highly Risky But Extremely Accurate Sadly I Need To Trust On FBI Right Now!)

I Love Doing Cancerous But Smart And Lowly Developed Posts
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #343

Who would you have us lynch then, and why?

If you tell us to lynch you I will blacklist you from signing any of my games in the future. Right next to hypersniper.
    Dont Ask Me Youre Ruining My Logical But Stupid Plan Right Now! Im Not Trying To Get Lynched Im Trying To Play Like Myself So I Can Get The Proper Efekannn02 Town Comfirmed Sentence! But Now That I Needed To Say This I Wont Forgive You!
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #344

Dont Ask Me Youre Ruining My Logical But Stupid Plan Right Now! Im Not Trying To Get Lynched Im Trying To Play Like Myself So I Can Get The Proper Efekannn02 Town Comfirmed Sentence! But Now That I Needed To Say This I Wont Forgive You!
    Oh Wait A Second You Said If You Tell Us To Lynch You Oh Shit I Accidentally Ruined Half Of The Stuff Now I Need Plan B :/
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #345

Oh Wait A Second You Said If You Tell Us To Lynch You Oh Shit I Accidentally Ruined Half Of The Stuff Now I Need Plan B :/
    I like you.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

46. ISO #346

To Get Mafia
    Just Lynch Who Teams(Easy To See By Voting The Same Guy)
    I Might Help On It Im Professional On This But Im Lazy To Calculate Stuff

To Lynch Evils
    Just Lynch Who Contribiutes(I Cant Write Dat Word Properly And Im Lazy) Too Much
    I Need Alot Of Shitposting And Time To Find SK
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

Pervert

Anyways The Best Of This Is That It Was Really An Accident!

AND IM SERIOUS AND HONEST ABOUT IT!

But I Just Dont Care Because I Have Plan B ahahahahaha
    That plan was made fast

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

Farewell And Goodbye Oh Cruel World Im Gonna Die By SK Now So FBI DONT YOU DARE TO CHECK ME! Check Nawa Instead And Act Accordingly To My Quote!

If Nawa Gets Lynched Then Replace The Names Nawa With (not PTB hes scum)(AND IM SERIOUS! JUST LOOK AT HIM HE WANTS NAWA DEAD! I KNOW HOW NAWA PLAYS BECAUSE OF SC2! HE AINT EVIL!) But With MM(I Kinda Have Good Hope For Him Right Now Even Though He Might Die Aswell Later I Still Want Him Dead However So I Can Go My Proper Plan If I Dont Die This Night)

Somehow (I Managing The Play My Special Mafia Style Right Now Its Highly Risky But Extremely Accurate Sadly I Need To Trust On FBI Right Now!)

I Love Doing Cancerous But Smart And Lowly Developed Posts
    Nothing you said was developed or smart. The fact that you came to conclusion that I’m scum shows you have no idea what’s going on. mod play and fm play are two drastically different realms. People who try to use how someone plays in the mod as grounds to judge that players fm play are usually boned hard.
    Shut up cow.