S- FM 238: Undercover - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37
Results 721 to 738 of 738
  1. #721

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover



    Sorry forgot to reset
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  2. #722

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    3 votes to lynch.

    Go
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  3. #723

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    -vote scvmurderer
    Beginners Matrix 6: Invest (L) Mafia Wars II: Kidnapper (W) Inside Job: Citizen (W) Spirits: Citizen (W) Masquerade Madness: Purple Masquerader (W) Mafia Wars III: Tailor (W) Lazy: Citizen (W) Which Witch is Which: Citizen (W) April Fools: Marshall (L)
    Lady GaGa: Hater/Lady GaGa Fan (W) ????: Purple Scum (W) Masquerade Madness II: Green Masquerader (W)

  4. #724

  5. #725

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, trouble is I am still citizen. You can blindly trust efe and make this last another day or we can win now.

    -vote Efekannn02
    Please you're just delaying game at this point.

    I appreciate the fight, but it's over mi amor.
    Beginners Matrix 6: Invest (L) Mafia Wars II: Kidnapper (W) Inside Job: Citizen (W) Spirits: Citizen (W) Masquerade Madness: Purple Masquerader (W) Mafia Wars III: Tailor (W) Lazy: Citizen (W) Which Witch is Which: Citizen (W) April Fools: Marshall (L)
    Lady GaGa: Hater/Lady GaGa Fan (W) ????: Purple Scum (W) Masquerade Madness II: Green Masquerader (W)

  6. #726

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Please you're just delaying game at this point.

    I appreciate the fight, but it's over mi amor.
    I am quite serious. We can delay another day or not doesnt matter we still win. But it will be faster if we lynch efe
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  7. #727

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I am quite serious. We can delay another day or not doesnt matter we still win. But it will be faster if we lynch efe
    Please stopppppppp with the lies.
    Beginners Matrix 6: Invest (L) Mafia Wars II: Kidnapper (W) Inside Job: Citizen (W) Spirits: Citizen (W) Masquerade Madness: Purple Masquerader (W) Mafia Wars III: Tailor (W) Lazy: Citizen (W) Which Witch is Which: Citizen (W) April Fools: Marshall (L)
    Lady GaGa: Hater/Lady GaGa Fan (W) ????: Purple Scum (W) Masquerade Madness II: Green Masquerader (W)

  8. #728

  9. #729

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I'm trying to help you not delay here. This game is over. End it
    GG. Your life is over.

    I also think it doesn't matter who we lynch tbh. Since whomever will be scum that's left if we ML, and since I'd be confirmed fbi at that point and SB is confirmed to me, I think it would work as 2 scum with a 1 town game.

    I hope that's how it would end anyway lol.
    Beginners Matrix 6: Invest (L) Mafia Wars II: Kidnapper (W) Inside Job: Citizen (W) Spirits: Citizen (W) Masquerade Madness: Purple Masquerader (W) Mafia Wars III: Tailor (W) Lazy: Citizen (W) Which Witch is Which: Citizen (W) April Fools: Marshall (L)
    Lady GaGa: Hater/Lady GaGa Fan (W) ????: Purple Scum (W) Masquerade Madness II: Green Masquerader (W)

  10. #730

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    GG. Your life is over.

    I also think it doesn't matter who we lynch tbh. Since whomever will be scum that's left if we ML, and since I'd be confirmed fbi at that point and SB is confirmed to me, I think it would work as 2 scum with a 1 town game.

    I hope that's how it would end anyway lol.
    I'd like to get the next forum mafia started but it doesnt start until this one is over. Dont waste another day ffs. You say Efe is non-aligned for his behavior? Dont you think that was his plan all game.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  11. #731

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I'd like to get the next forum mafia started but it doesnt start until this one is over. Dont waste another day ffs. You say Efe is non-aligned for his behavior? Dont you think that was his plan all game.
    yawn
    Beginners Matrix 6: Invest (L) Mafia Wars II: Kidnapper (W) Inside Job: Citizen (W) Spirits: Citizen (W) Masquerade Madness: Purple Masquerader (W) Mafia Wars III: Tailor (W) Lazy: Citizen (W) Which Witch is Which: Citizen (W) April Fools: Marshall (L)
    Lady GaGa: Hater/Lady GaGa Fan (W) ????: Purple Scum (W) Masquerade Madness II: Green Masquerader (W)

  12. #732

  13. #733

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Alright, another wasted day. Im going to bed Ill see you guys in the next game
    Nah when I checked him N1 and he came up NS. That's how I know you're lying

    Also, you came up SUS.

    Checked Efe
    Then SB16
    Then gyrl
    Then u

    I said sb16 to see if he'd be clean or not.

    Or would you like to continue to lie?
    Beginners Matrix 6: Invest (L) Mafia Wars II: Kidnapper (W) Inside Job: Citizen (W) Spirits: Citizen (W) Masquerade Madness: Purple Masquerader (W) Mafia Wars III: Tailor (W) Lazy: Citizen (W) Which Witch is Which: Citizen (W) April Fools: Marshall (L)
    Lady GaGa: Hater/Lady GaGa Fan (W) ????: Purple Scum (W) Masquerade Madness II: Green Masquerader (W)

  14. #734

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    Beginners Matrix 6: Invest (L) Mafia Wars II: Kidnapper (W) Inside Job: Citizen (W) Spirits: Citizen (W) Masquerade Madness: Purple Masquerader (W) Mafia Wars III: Tailor (W) Lazy: Citizen (W) Which Witch is Which: Citizen (W) April Fools: Marshall (L)
    Lady GaGa: Hater/Lady GaGa Fan (W) ????: Purple Scum (W) Masquerade Madness II: Green Masquerader (W)

  15. #735

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    Wow totes goofed. I meant I said sb16 so mafia wouldn't frame him n2
    Beginners Matrix 6: Invest (L) Mafia Wars II: Kidnapper (W) Inside Job: Citizen (W) Spirits: Citizen (W) Masquerade Madness: Purple Masquerader (W) Mafia Wars III: Tailor (W) Lazy: Citizen (W) Which Witch is Which: Citizen (W) April Fools: Marshall (L)
    Lady GaGa: Hater/Lady GaGa Fan (W) ????: Purple Scum (W) Masquerade Madness II: Green Masquerader (W)

  16. #736

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    @Scvmurderer says he's going to bed but is actually browsing the forums.

    Where did you run off to little sheep?

    Little sheep, come back here little bo peep.

    If you are serious about not wanting to drag game on, you could always pm host and concede due to your faction being unable to win.
    Beginners Matrix 6: Invest (L) Mafia Wars II: Kidnapper (W) Inside Job: Citizen (W) Spirits: Citizen (W) Masquerade Madness: Purple Masquerader (W) Mafia Wars III: Tailor (W) Lazy: Citizen (W) Which Witch is Which: Citizen (W) April Fools: Marshall (L)
    Lady GaGa: Hater/Lady GaGa Fan (W) ????: Purple Scum (W) Masquerade Madness II: Green Masquerader (W)

  17. #737

    Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Nah when I checked him N1 and he came up NS. That's how I know you're lying

    Also, you came up SUS.

    Checked Efe
    Then SB16
    Then gyrl
    Then u

    I said sb16 to see if he'd be clean or not.

    Or would you like to continue to lie?

    Then u are the only available scum slot left*

    As I only checked 3 people
    Beginners Matrix 6: Invest (L) Mafia Wars II: Kidnapper (W) Inside Job: Citizen (W) Spirits: Citizen (W) Masquerade Madness: Purple Masquerader (W) Mafia Wars III: Tailor (W) Lazy: Citizen (W) Which Witch is Which: Citizen (W) April Fools: Marshall (L)
    Lady GaGa: Hater/Lady GaGa Fan (W) ????: Purple Scum (W) Masquerade Madness II: Green Masquerader (W)

  18. #738

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •