S- FM 238: Undercover - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

I don't like a no lynch day. A nawa lynch is fine with me as well. I don't know if I'm working overtime so may or may not appear just at EoD. I'm parking my vote. I want to believe MM is town too if just cause I feel bad for him this game.

-vote Nawa
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    So you have no scumspects?

A little odd tbh.
    Okay, my two browsers are bugged... One of them is just not dloading, and the other (this one) is putting me the entire list of smilies in my face when it's not open and I didn't ask for it.

That being said, after re-reading, I'd put Scv in a special null/SK category. He definetly has no teammate in the Mafia, but he could be SK because of his general behavior, a weird one this game.
    -vote Scvmurderer

update: I fixed the not downloading browser apparently, just not the smiley attack one xD

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Just putting this out there. Nawa is my #1 lynch target today. Heís wayyyyy too non participatory for my liking. I also didnít like a lot of What he posted. Iíll be back an hour before EOD. But I think heís our most likely sk and at worst heís a mafia member.
    He's my #2. I feel like Scv is SK. And if he's not SK, he's at least utterly useless for Town. Nawa same thing, but I feel like Scv is more likely to be SK, and we must find SK before mafia. As soon as it happens, if FBI is still alive, it's just wait to find the mafs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    How Dare You To Not Listen To My Commands!
    Shut the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    you can almost hear the bullet where the mayor shortly kills himself/herself upon realization.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    SB16 was completely right ultimately.