User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Foodstamps: 1-S2-1-966635

Account Name: Foodstamps
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-966635
    In-Game Name: genderless mutant

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Reasoner

Summary: At the beginning of the game he pm'd me saying he'll kill me on day 2. On day 2 I'm "confirmed" as veteran with no counter claims and a detective to back up that the deceased visited me, but he revealed as mayor and rallied people to lynch me anyway. In the same day he told me he would "make sure I was lynched" or something along the lines. Clearly just making sure I died rather then play the game. He also said he'd "buy another key" if he gets banned, not caring and sounds like he'd do it again in a heartbeat.

-Mafia- (875).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Foodstamps: 1-S2-1-966635

ID Verification:
    Foodstamps: 1-S2-1-966635 - Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    Hotkey: 4

Summary
    Foodstamps chooses the name "genderless mutant" and roles Mayor in slot #7.

---DAY 1---
    #7 PMs to #9: im goiong to kill you tomorrow during the day. You will be lynched sorry

---NIGHT 1---
    A veteran kills an intruder.
    There is a Bodyguard shootout.
    Triad kills someone.

---DAY 2---
    #3 is revealed as Sheriff, killed by a Veteran. #3 LW confirmed #9 as the Veteran.
    #15 is revealed as Bodyguard, died defending his target. #15 LW shows #1 as the intended target to protect.
    #1 is revealed as Auditor, killed by the Triad.

#9 claims to have been witched into the bodyguard since he fought a BG (this is not how it works). What happened was #1 tried to audit #9, but was protected by #15, who died instead of #1 to the Veteran. #1 was killed anyway due to also being the target of the Triad.

#7 reveals as the Mayor and asks for roles and LWs. Pertinent information is below...
    #5 PMs to #7 "det 3 v 9 conf vet". (confirms #9 as the vet in addition to #3's LW)
    #14 PMs to #7 "Detective 5 targeted 3." (confirmed #5 as visiting #3)
    #9 PMs to #7 "n1-alert ---vet"

#7 PMs to #9 "remember what i said" then votes #9.
    #5 PMs to #7 defending #9 based on overwhelming evidence. #9 is voted to trial and again claims vet and points out all the evidence supporting his claim. #9 is found guilty 2-10.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, Mayor killing a 100% confirmed town member reduced the ability of the town to make any progress. The game ended on day 7 with a flawless Triad victory.

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game Throwing.

Previous Offenses
    Lag Cheating and Griefing (WL x3), Game Throwing (WL x4)

Recommended Action
    Watch List x4

Additional Notes
    None

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!

4. ISO #4