{Ban List} Sanderclaws: 1-S2-1-8558736, Eva: 1-S2-1-4447220, Megaman: 1-S2-1-8613839
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Sanderclaws: 1-S2-1-8558736, Eva: 1-S2-1-4447220, Megaman: 1-S2-1-8613839

Account Name: Megaman
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8613839
    In-Game Name: hermann fegelein

Account Name: Eva
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4447220
    In-Game Name: Hans Krebs

Account Name: Sanderclaws
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8558736
    In-Game Name: Hobo

Crimes Committed: Skyping, Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: WindMan
    Summary: Sanderclaws is DH, I am silencer, a role I still need to win with. Later in the game, it becomes clear he has been identified and will be jailed/executed unless we vote up and lynch someone. The only person we can feasibly vote is WHICH WITCH WICH, our Deciever, partially because Sanderclaws refuses to vote anyone else. I go along with it, figuring we can kill the jailor and win the game. That night, I ask him to kill 6, the suspected jailor, but he kills 10. 10 turns out to be the only person other than Eva, the arsonist and the triad that wasn't burned. Sanderclaws then voted me up and solo guilties me. He and Megaman both suicide the following night, leaving Eva alive as incognito mayor, an achievement they need.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Sanderclaws: 1-S2-1-8558736, Eva: 1-S2-1-4447220, Megaman: 1-S2-1-8613839

ID Verification:
    Eva: 1-S2-1-4447220 - Correct
    Megaman: 1-S2-1-8613839 - Correct
    Sanderclaws: 1-S2-1-8558736 - Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    Eva: Ctrl+2
    Megaman: Ctrl+5
    Sanderclaws: Ctrl+6

Summary
    Eva chooses the name "Hans Krebs" and roles Mayor in slot #7.
    Megaman chooses the name "hermann fagelein" and roles Arsonist in slot #11.
    Sanderclaws chooses the name "Hobo" and roles Dragon Head in slot #2.

---DAY 1---
    Normal chat.

---NIGHT 1---
    #11 douses #6.
    #2 kills #14.

---DAY 2---
    #14 is revealed as Jailor.
    #15 is revealed as Survivor (executed in jail).
    #1 is voted to trial and types only "i am silenced." Town sees through the attempt of deceit and votes guilty 0-5. #1 is revealed as a Cultist.

---NIGHT 2---
    #11 douses no one.
    #2 kills #5.

---DAY 3---
    #13 is revealed as Doctor (shot by a vigilante).
    #5 is revealed as Bodyguard.
    #9 presents evidence that #2 visited #5 and #2 is voted to trial (without votes from #7 or #11) and claims the role Bodyguard with no LW, then claims he is "noob". #6 mistakes #9 as a Detective rather than Lookout, prompting a silenced player to discredit #9 with a spam vote. #2 is found innocent 5-2 (#7 and #11 both vote innocent). #6 then hints to the vigi to shoot #9.
    No one is lynched.

---NIGHT 3---
    #11 attemped to douse #12.
    #2 kills #4.

---DAY 4---
    #12 is revealed as Sheriff (executed in jail).
    #4 is revealed as Vigilante.
    #9 is revealed as Lookout (shot by a vigilante).
    #8 initially thinks #2 is a something other than a Triad and says...
    this explains a lot
    it IS 2
    well
    we wont vote you
    but you need to kill triad
    for either of us to win
    or vote with us
    initially
    #2 says "i am going to get a triad killed"
    #6 corrects that since #2 visited #5 when the death occurred, that #2 is actually the DH, and prompts for a skip so Jailor can execute.
    #2 says "i am going to lynch #3"
    There is now 3 town, 3 triad, and 1 arsonist left.
    #3 is voted to trial by #2, #7, #10, and #11. #3 claims he is innocent, but provides no role or LW. #10 (Silencer) defends #3 on the basis that Triad voted him up so he is inno. #9 says to inno on the basis that #3 is the SK and they need to kill the DH first (there is no SK). #3 is found innocent 3-3 (the 3 guilty votes are #2, #7, and #11).
    #6 again urges the town the skip. #8 urges the town to lynch #2.
    #3 is again voted up by #2, #7, #10, and #11. #6 is expresses frustration at not jailing the DH. This time #3 is voted guilty 2-4 (guilty voters are #2, #7, #10, and #11). #3 is revealed as Deceiver.

---NIGHT 4---
    #10 shows he is proud for preventing the jailing of the DH and suggests #2 to kill #6. #2 first chooses to kill #11, then changes at the last second to #8.
    #11 ignites his douse on #6.

---DAY 5---
    #8 is revealed as Investigator.
    #6 is revealed as Jailor.
    At the end of the discussion, #2, #7, and #11 immediately vote #10 to trial without any communication in the game. #10 is found guilty via a solo vote from #2.

---NIGHT 5---
    #2 chooses to suicide and enters "HA PRANKED NIGGERS" in the LW.
    THEN
    #11 chooses to suicide and enters "jews should be ignited and burning" "HA PRANKED NIGGERS" in the LW.
    THEN
    #2 adds "I AM DRAGON HEAD" to the LW.

NOTE: These actions took place in SEQUENCE not in PARALLEL.

The game ends on day 6 with a Town victory. #7 receives the Incognito and Last of Kin achievements.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, the town should have lost the game based on the actions of the town members.

Player Offenses
    Eva: Skyping
    Megaman: Intentional Game Throwing, Skyping, Smurfing
    Sanderclaws: Intentional Game Throwing, Skyping, Smurfing

Previous Offenses
    Eva: None
    Megaman: Intentional Game Throwing (WL x2), Intentional Game Throwing (WL x4)
    Sanderclaws: Role Quitting (On Hold)

Recommended Action
    Eva: Watch List x4
    Megaman: Permaban
    Sanderclaws: Permaban

Additional Notes
    Eva, Megaman, and Sanderclaws are in near/adjacent pre-game slots #11, #14, and #15, respectively.

Megaman said only 2 things the entire game. With the exception of when they were the center of attention, Sanderclaws said very little, also. It is reasonable conclusive through analysis of the game that Megaman and Sanderclaws are the same person in the game and are thus guilty of smurfing in addition to other crimes.

Eva said very little until the big throw went down at the end. The actions are clear Eva was in communication with Megaman/Sanderclaws, if not also the same person, however there is little to substantiate that suspicion.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!

4. ISO #4