Well, here we are - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
  1. ISO #201
    Token

Re: Well, here we are

o

never mind. The second investigator is afk.
    doc submits action but never votes.

2. ISO #202
    Big Gay Al

No offense Towelie but you wasted a shit ton of time yesterday just to come up with the same answers I had already provided.

3. ISO #203
    Butters

Just to clarify Ike, you weren't the one that sent me a second rep message saying "Don't shoot Randy. Shoot Big Gay Al", right? That confused the hell out of me lol.

4. ISO #204
    Towelie

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    No offense Towelie but you wasted a shit ton of time yesterday just to come up with the same answers I had already provided.
    *shrug*

I like to know where your conclusions come from, I still don't follow some of the conclusions you made. Like Kyle, that one I didn't follow.

5. ISO #205
    Ike

Ned is the most active of the 3 remaining mafias. The other 2 are permanently AFK.

Should Ned perish there will be no non-AFK mafia players to submit actions for them LOL. Lynching Ned will permanently end the mafia KPN.

6. ISO #206
    Butters

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    *shrug*

I like to know where your conclusions come from, I still don't follow some of the conclusions you made. Like Kyle, that one I didn't follow.
    He referred to himself as the only jew in South Park in the night chat. God, what kind of noob drops hints to their anonymous identity like that in their own mafia chat with a known spy in the midst? Makes me ashamed to be on his team, really.

7. ISO #207
    Mr. Hat

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    He referred to himself as the only jew in South Park in the night chat. God, what kind of noob drops hints to their anonymous identity like that in their own mafia chat with a known spy in the midst? Makes me ashamed to be on his team, really.
    Rocshi is stupid. Let's leave it at that when it comes to hiding his identity. He plays scummy when he's scum. He plays scummy when he's town. He never switches it up. He makes those mistakes and he should learn but he doesn't.

8. ISO #208
    Butters

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hat View Post
    Rocshi is stupid. Let's leave it at that when it comes to hiding his identity. He plays scummy when he's scum. He plays scummy when he's town. He never switches it up. He makes those mistakes and he should learn but he doesn't.
    Eh, I was just kidding about the identity thing because I did the exact same thing lol. Though his on again, off again idle status was pretty annoying in our night chats.

9. ISO #209
    Mr. Hat

Eh, I was just kidding about the identity thing because I did the exact same thing lol. Though his on again, off again idle status was pretty annoying in our night chats.
    at least you're active

10. ISO #210
    Token

Luna is the afk invest. Kinda sad.

11. ISO #211
    Ike

WTF IS WITH THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO HOST M-FMS WHEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN PLAYING THEIR ROLES IN FM.

12. ISO #212
    Ike

He never spoke again after you died.

13. ISO #213
    Ike

Just to clarify Ike, you weren't the one that sent me a second rep message saying "Don't shoot Randy. Shoot Big Gay Al", right? That confused the hell out of me lol.
    Yeah that wasn't me. I sure hope it came after you announced you were vigilante? Or else we were being hacked lol.

14. ISO #214
    Towelie

Is Zane Craig?

15. ISO #215
    Butters

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    He never spoke again after you died.
    Wow, that's fucking lame as hell then. And yeah the Rep message came after Wendy was like "Why would you shoot Randy, he's the lookout". So I thought that was you telling me to switch targets, then after I posted saying I'd shoot Big Gay Al, I realized the rep message didn't say "-ike" at the end like the other, so I was like "FUCK I'M TAKING ORDERS FROM THE WRONG PERSON" and I couldn't really get clarification in the night chat with Sumi watching. It was a pretty intense time period for me lol, because I had no idea which "decision" I was supposed to defend in the day chat.

16. ISO #216
    Ike

Wow, that's fucking lame as hell then. And yeah the Rep message came after Wendy was like "Why would you shoot Randy, he's the lookout". So I thought that was you telling me to switch targets, then after I posted saying I'd shoot Big Gay Al, I realized the rep message didn't say "-ike" at the end like the other, so I was like "FUCK I'M TAKING ORDERS FROM THE WRONG PERSON" and I couldn't really get clarification in the night chat with Sumi watching. It was a pretty intense time period for me lol, because I had no idea which "decision" I was supposed to defend in the day chat.
    Haha I hear that.

I actually requested the Sharks take Al out during the night, but they wanted to take out McDaniels instead.

17. ISO #217
    Jason

I r hard core lurker.

18. ISO #218
    Kenny

Butters, I like the part where I threw a ninja star at your face. Epic Last Will.
    Poor me though. I lack the strength to even finish you off properly despite getting a headshot through the eye, lol.
    Seems like Kenny is forever doomed to be the victim.

19. ISO #219
    Butters

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Butters, I like the part where I threw a ninja star at your face. Epic Last Will.
    Poor me though. I lack the strength to even finish you off properly despite getting a headshot through the eye, lol.
    Seems like Kenny is forever doomed to be the victim.
    Lol yeah, once I found out you were the lover I felt like that scene was the perfect way to encapsulate my death.

20. ISO #220
    Big Gay Al

I actually narrowed it down to Kyle because both mafias mentioned Gerald and you guys spoke like you all had voter followings. Since Tweek and McDaniels were also cleared, he was the only person left that really got any sort of votes at all.

I still wasn't sure, of course, but I was still right.

It's retarded to "see where my conclusions came from" anyway, you know I'm confirmed town, you know I'm highly capable, you know I'm a town leader, you people should have been spending your time finding the scum I didn't know. The only thing I was wrong about, of course, was Sheila. That came from a misunderstanding between myself and Dust. My original inclination was Muso but that's all explained further back in the thread.

ALSO, LAST MAFIA IS GARRISON, REST OF MAFIA ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVENT SPOKEN IN DAY CHAT IN DAYS.

21. ISO #221
    Big Gay Al

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    WTF IS WITH THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO HOST M-FMS WHEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN PLAYING THEIR ROLES IN FM.
    I've been speaking with Oops, I'm going to try and get a rule implemented where your m-fm bullshit won't be accepted if you're an AFK fuck.

But of course like any person who personally seeks power, once he gets it he doesn't want to do any work at all.

22. ISO #222
    Butters

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    I actually narrowed it down to Kyle because both mafias mentioned Gerald and you guys spoke like you all had voter followings. Since Tweek and McDaniels were also cleared, he was the only person left that really got any sort of votes at all.
    Huh, well good job getting to that conclusion then. I thought it was what I said previously because during the day chat you made your discovery of Kyle sound like a eureka moment, like you'd just found a line that strongly hinted towards his identity.

23. ISO #223
    Towelie

Some anti-lurking policies would rock.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.