{Watch List} CrimsonFcker: 1-S2-1-4421977
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

CrimsonFcker: 1-S2-1-4421977

Account Name: CrimsonFcker
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4421977
    In-Game Name: TheCrimsonFucker, #6 (Mason)
    Crimes Committed: Intentional Gamethrowing

I believe Mason revealing that he is Mason and then asking to shoot the player number of his Mason Leader is comparable to the Example given for Intentional Gamethrowing:
    "Example: A Mafioso giving out the names of his fellow Mafia to the town during his trial."

I suspect that I may also get reported, for what might be best classified as Reactionary Gamethrowing, in response to my Mason initiating intentional gamethrowing and trying to get me killed so that he can become Mason Leader. I took my controversial actions in self-defense against the Mason trying to compromise my position. If you choose to punish me, I hope the entire context will be considered.

Your Account Name: Player, 1-S2-1-515276, ingame name Failor #13 (Mason Leader)
    Summary:

Day 1. #6 is Mason, #13 is Mason Leader. #6 (Mason) says "Can we restart, I forgot to blacklist Mason". So right there, he is already compromising town's chances against the Cult by revealing he is Mason. He then continues, "Shoot 13" which is the Mason Leader (me). This last statement is subtle, but key!

Night 1. #6 (Mason) essentially incriminates himself when I accuse him of being a thrower. Mason Chat:
    #13 (Mason Leader): thrower
    #6 (Mason): No. I need you to die so I can be ML and do stuff.
    #13 (Mason Leader): **** you
    #6 (Mason): Don't worry, you will die soon. Don't try to use me as an alibi though

So not only does he reveal his intentions to get me killed so he can get promoted to ML, but he also indicates that he won't provide an alibi for me (e.g., if I claim ML, he might not support that claim).

The above concludes my report of Crimson.

The below is how I reacted to this guy's gamethrowing.

Day 2 - you can view the replay - in a defensive tactic against #6's plans, I (#13) tried to get him lynched by falsely calling him out as a cultist who attempted to recruit me, the Mason Leader. #6 defends by calling for Mason to confirm me #13 as the ML (no one confirms, since of course he is the real Mason). At the end of the day, neither Mason #6 nor ML #13 gets lynched due to insufficient guilty votes. By the way, later in the day I move on from accusing #6 and vote on 4 and 3 along with the town trying to salvage the situation and play the game. During this same time, #6 continues "GET 13" consistent with his plans outlined on Day/Night 1.

Night 2 - I mute #6 and then type a fake LW intended for future use during the day; I was going to use this fake LW to try to get 6 lynched, but i never made it to the day as I was shot by Triad. The false nature of my LW should be apparent at that point, since I said "RBed" n2, and I could not have known that fact if i died the same night and did not make it to the day.

Note that #6's tactic to get me killed was to reveal me to Triad and have them shoot me (exactly what happened), while I couldn't really expect to throw him the same fate and couldnt use same tactic for my self-defense, as Triad would not be as motivated to deal with a Mason (non-leader). For that reason, my self-defense against #6 was to try to get him lynched instead. Not proud of what I did, but that's all I could think to do at the time under the circumstances.

Did not stick around to watch the rest of the game, but I am sure revealing Mason and ML had impact on the game in terms of whom cult chose to visit, whom Triad decided to kill.

-Mafia- (1014).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: CrimsonFcker: 1-S2-1-4421977

ID Verification:
    CrimsonFcker: Correct. 1-S2-1-4421977

Players Added to Report:
    None

Hotkey
    CrimsonFcker: CTRL + 2

Summary:
    CrimsonFcker chooses the name TheCrimsonFucker and is a Mason in slot #6.
    Player chose the name Failor and is a Mason Leader in slot #13 (important for this report)

Below is the full chat logs of both of these players.

Day 1 chat;
    I 01:18 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker Can we restart, I forgot to blacklist Mason
    I 01:47 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker Shoot 13

Night 1 chat;
    I 01:56 [Skwirl]Player thrower
    I 01:58 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker -target 9
    I 01:59 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker No
    I 02:04 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker I need you to die so I can be ML
    I 02:06 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker And do stuff
    I 02:07 [Skwirl]Player fuck you
    I 02:15 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker Don't worry you will die soon
    I 02:24 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker Don't try to use me as an alibi though

Day 2 chat;
    I 03:31 [Skwirl]Player mason leader here, 6 attempted to recruit me into cult
    I 03:39 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker Mason confirm he is ML
    I 03:48 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker Mason confirm he is ML
    I 03:48 [Skwirl]Player get 6
    I 03:51 [Skwirl]Player 6 is CULTIST
    I 03:53 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker No confirm 13 is lying
    I 04:01 [Skwirl]Player 6 = cult
    I 04:03 [Skwirl]Player he is not mason leader lol
    I 04:04 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker NO MASON IS CONFIRMING HIM
    I 04:06 [Skwirl]Player i am
    I 04:13 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker THEN WHERE IS THE OTHER MASON
    I 04:14 [Skwirl]Player get 6 boys
    I 04:19 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker GET 13
    I 04:27 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker After you see I am not a cultist
    I 04:35 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker Kill 13
    I 04:37 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker He is lying to town
    I 04:37 [Skwirl]Player he tried to recruit me
    I 04:41 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker I AM MASON
    I 04:42 [Skwirl]Player no role, no LW
    I 04:46 [Skwirl]Player he is not my mason. real mason DO NOT reveasl
    I 04:47 [Skwirl]Player im mason leader
    I 04:56 [Skwirl]Player idiots, im mason leader
    I 04:57 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker GET 13
    I 05:02 [Skwirl]Player i can beat his skull into a pulp
    I 05:05 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker NOONE VOTED WITH HIM BECAUSE HE HAS NO ML
    I 05:12 [Skwirl]Player mason leader here
    I 05:15 [Skwirl]Player 6 is cultist
    I 05:16 [Skwirl]Player that's all
    I 05:20 [Skwirl]Player also, i asked my mason not to reveal
    I 05:23 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker ASK OTHER MASON TO CONFIRM, OH YOU CANT BECAUSE I AM MASON
    I 05:26 [Skwirl]Player and 6 wont know who the real mason is
    I 05:34 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker LYNCH 13
    I 05:46 [Skwirl]Player there are your evils
    I 05:50 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker GET 13
    I 06:14 [Skwirl]Player inno
    I 06:15 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker NO HE DIDNT INNO HIM
    I 06:20 [Skwirl]Player inno
    I 06:27 [Skwirl]Player get 3 for guiltyinh
    I 06:28 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker GET 13
    I 06:30 [Skwirl]Player get 3
    I 06:32 [Skwirl]Player guilty vboters
    I 06:36 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker GET 13 HES CULT

Night 2: #13 (Mason Leader) is killed.
    chat;
    I 06:50 [Skwirl]Player -mute 6
    I 06:50 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker You're a fucking idiot
    I 06:57 [Skwirl]Player -lw
    I 07:12 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker 5 people had to inno your dumbass to keep you alive
    I 07:18 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker let's see if they live to do it again
    I 07:25 [Skwirl]Player -lw
    I 07:39 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker 13 is dead good
    I 07:42 [Skwirl]CrimsonFcker Now I can be the ML

The replay ended before the game ended.

Was the game result altered?
    #13 (Mason Leader) was killed due to the actions of #6 (Mason), but it is impossible to tell if it effected the final result due to the shortened replay.

Player Offenses:
    CrimsonFcker: Intentional Gamethrowing

Previous Offenses:
    CrimsonFcker: None

Recommended Action:
    CrimsonFcker: Watchlist x2

Additional Notes:
    CrimsonFcker revealed his role on Day 1 and then declared his intentions during night chat with the Mason Leader, to get him killed, so he can become Mason Leader. This is an Intentional Gamethrow due to the fact that CrimsonFcker did not like his role. There could be argument that #13 (Mason Leader) then proceeded to Reactionary Gamethrow by trying to get #6 (Mason) killed, but this was in reaction to their teammate playing against their win condition, making them a threat. None of this chaos would have happened if CrimsonFcker did not take these actions.

Thank you for your effort to keep the game clean, even if it does mean reporting a fellow clan member!
    Last edited by Tempest; October 18th, 2017 at 11:11 AM.

3. ISO #3