<CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

I just think it is sad that the people that run the game have continued to tolerate these trolls/gamethrowers/gameruiners/spammers and thus fully and obviously have supported this trollish behavior.

I'd be glad to donate 100 bucks, 200 bucks even, but when the top refuses to acknowledge this game ruining behavior supported by a whole clan either directly (by SCVmurderer spamming and ruining games himself) or indirectly (by allowing a known game hacker to exist in their clan for months, in addition to egging him on) I can't support that.

I'm busy - i've only got like an hour each night on a weeknight to play, yet 50% of the time a choooo enters the game and ruins it fairly quickly.

I see marshmellow is fairly quiet now. I respect and believe marshmellow, but if you continue to stay in that clan and endorse SCVmurderer than you mind as well be one of the gameruiners yourself.

It is just sad to see this behavior endorsed from the top.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Literally, they are still spamming like fucking crazy

Not making this shit up

Just took this image from a game 5 minutes ago

CHOOOO Martelus

Why do they seek to ruin the game?

DELETE YOUR CLAN

Attachment 24221
    How's that spamming like crazy or attempting to ruin the game... Also why are you using the threat to pressure people, when you could simply DO that post with replays and all. And if there are 2017/Hacker replays, they are excluded because of the reasons I've repeated many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    How's that spamming like crazy or attempting to ruin the game... Also why are you using the threat to pressure people, when you could simply DO that post with replays and all. And if there are 2017/Hacker replays, they are excluded because of the reasons I've repeated many times.
    How is it not spamming like crazy? Day 1 is short dude.

You are fully endorsing this shit now. That's kind of sad.

6. ISO #106

I just think it is sad that the people that run the game have continued to tolerate these trolls/gamethrowers/gameruiners/spammers and thus fully and obviously have supported this trollish behavior.

I'd be glad to donate 100 bucks, 200 bucks even, but when the top refuses to acknowledge this game ruining behavior supported by a whole clan either directly (by SCVmurderer spamming and ruining games himself) or indirectly (by allowing a known game hacker to exist in their clan for months, in addition to egging him on) I can't support that.

I'm busy - i've only got like an hour each night on a weeknight to play, yet 50% of the time a choooo enters the game and ruins it fairly quickly.

I see marshmellow is fairly quiet now. I respect and believe marshmellow, but if you continue to stay in that clan and endorse SCVmurderer than you mind as well be one of the gameruiners yourself.

It is just sad to see this behavior endorsed from the top.
    I'm fairly quiet? Don't go say you're busy if you say that... I'm here AT LEAST 5 FUCKING TIMES PER DAY. I will stay in the clan, because even if I was to leave the clan wouldn't disappear with me. Trolls will always troll. Legit players will remain legit players. There is absolutely 0 gamethrowing (Remember gamethrowing is to play against his wincon), game ruining (This is "Griefing" and is not committed by the current CHOOOO members. Noone trolls to the point of a game being ruined.), spam (A little bit of ctrl + v on D1 (4-5 times the same message) won't kill anyone.)
    Trolling is a strategy (in its proper sense) and everyone does a bit of trolling every time they play. Saying "red is always mafia" is trolling. Actually, saying anything not directly linked with the game without a reason and without serious intent is trolling. So yes, "trolls" like this exist.

Now if you knew a little bit what you were talking about AND if you had read what I said in the thread, YOU WOULD KNOW SCVMURDERER IS THE LEADER OF CHOOOO SO WE CANNOT BAN HIM. Stop asking for that, it's literally impossible. And even if it was, I wouldn't do it. Now look at what I'll do: I'll recreate a D1 chat, the only period of game with regular CHOOOO members where there might be some spam:

#1: hi
    #5: my ass is fat
    #9: we know
    #11: hi
    #5: im not jester
    #5: im not jester
    #10: CHOO CHOO REJOICE FOR THE DARK LORD HAS RETURNED!
    #7: okay...
    #12: SPY HERE PROTECTIVES ON ME
    Let us reconvene tomorrow.

End of simulation.

You gotta admit this is what will usually happen on a D1. Was the game result altered in ANY WAY? NO. Was the gameplay in next days altered? No, unless some hater targeted the choo. Then maybe some people will talk about it and it will draw attention. But a conversation on dicks or anime would do the same. Was the game enjoyable? The few messages on D1 didn't affect the gameplay (if they did, the choo is not to blame, but the one who keeps saying he spammed and trolled and all).

Tell me if I'm wrong. And if you tell me I'm wrong, tell me exactly WHAT was wrong in this simulation. Your recent posts appear to me as wanting to destroy mafia clans because they will always have at least one troll in them. But hey, that's not how it works ^^
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; February 17th, 2018 at 05:38 PM.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #107

How is it not spamming like crazy? Day 1 is short dude.

You are fully endorsing this shit now. That's kind of sad.
    Omg it's worse than I thought now xD WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO DAY ONE?!!?!! The ONLY thing you can do with a 40 secs day without vote is check who you'll kill/protect/investigate. That's it that's all. Game is not ruined in any way. Also, you didn't reply to my question: why do you use threat words instead of simply showing us that post?

8. ISO #108

Why does the sc2 mafia mods and community support this kind of spam?

Attachment 24222
    Maybe because you're looking for trouble... And I see here that YOU are currently griefing by randomly executing a player as Jailor. Because I'm pretty sure you didn't say "Role and last will please?" or anything like that. It was prolly more like "fuck you choo spammer" or simply nothing and execute. Am I right? Now you accuse us of trolling throwing and everything ing.

9. ISO #109

BoxerRebellion is Hacker's account, lol. And for once I agree with what he says XD

10. ISO #110

Again you clearly don't understand.

This behavior doesn't stop day 1. The only reason it did in the two screenshots I happened to post today was because in both cases they died n1.

Again, SCVmurderer gets a free pass by those in charge, and therefore they implicitly endorse his behavior. Let's stop pretending that it is all over since hacker left. It is not. We all know it, and that is why others continued to bring up this thread despite it being created in October.

It seems that despite any evidence, you will ignore it, and continue to support griefing and spamming. I guess it is too much to ask for this to not happen in games, but I suppose it is too late for this community and this game. It truly is sad. When I played mafia the first time many years ago it was a lot better than this and the community was a lot better and didn't tolerate this behavior.

---------------

Additionally, I'm not griefing by jailing day 1. That is a very common strategy. And everyone knows that specially colored named players tend to be better than a newb at the least in addition to preferring and blacklisting roles.

Marshmellow you are just another choo clan SPAMMER who endorses griefing.

Also I've been kicking all choo from plenty of lobbies just to avoid trouble. I am not looking for trouble. Choo shitty clannies are looking for trouble.

11. ISO #111

Again you clearly don't understand.

This behavior doesn't stop day 1. The only reason it did in the two screenshots I happened to post today was because in both cases they died n1.

Again, SCVmurderer gets a free pass by those in charge, and therefore they implicitly endorse his behavior. Let's stop pretending that it is all over since hacker left. It is not. We all know it, and that is why others continued to bring up this thread despite it being created in October.

It seems that despite any evidence, you will ignore it, and continue to support griefing and spamming. I guess it is too much to ask for this to not happen in games, but I suppose it is too late for this community and this game. It truly is sad. When I played mafia the first time many years ago it was a lot better than this and the community was a lot better and didn't tolerate this behavior.

---------------

Additionally, I'm not griefing by jailing day 1. That is a very common strategy. And everyone knows that specially colored named players tend to be better than a newb at the least in addition to preferring and blacklisting roles.

Marshmellow you are just another choo clan SPAMMER who endorses griefing.

Also I've been kicking all choo from plenty of lobbies just to avoid trouble. I am not looking for trouble. Choo shitty clannies are looking for trouble.
    HAahahahahah ok just show me that damn post with replays, and don't tell me you didn't randomly execute Scv. Pffs.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

He claimed mayor, didn't offer to reveal d2 = obviously evil.

Come on now, don't tell me you are a newb too!
    Hm, I remember calling you out for executing me and even knowing it was you renegade.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Right. Skwirl is now divided everywhere, some of them are playing Diablo more than SC2 lol. EfeM and EfeF are ghosts. CHOOOO and Sc2Maf are the only active clans dedicated to -Mafia-.
    ghosts? who are you calling a ghost here you ghost
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by devyn View Post
    Renegade... have you stopped to consider you follow someone who throws all the time... and by killing us ingame due to clan is a larger violation than our supposed griefing...
    Indeed. The nice screenshot with you being jailor has a big impact on the game, but the 5 times on D1 someone says choo choo doesn't. Check my little simulation if you want to make sure ^^

20. ISO #120

Renegade... have you stopped to consider you follow someone who throws all the time... and by killing us ingame due to clan is a larger violation than our supposed griefing...
    again you must be blind.

1. Jailing d1 and executing is a valid strategy. if its not then that is news to me.

2. having a special colored name automatically puts a target on someone's back because of the bonuses you can enable 20k+ points. Clearly CHOOO members want to be found so they can coordinate with each other, i.e. not kill each other (which I have witnessed personally). Part of the game bro.

3. following someone who throws the game? I have been actively avoiding games with CHOOO clan members by hosting lobbies myself, and encouraging other lobby hosts to remove trolls as well.

4. I executed the player because they had a shitty argument for why they weren't evil. "I'm mayor" isn't a discussion. Maybe offer to reveal on d2.

I know all this must be getting under the CHOOO skin. SCV must be calling his flunkies to help paint him as a do-gooder. Everyone knows the reality though, you all are cheaters, spammers, and much worse, and only kicked so called "Hacker" because he was banned anyway.

I'll keep encouraging mafia players to kick CHOOO members from lobbies as that is the only way to guarantee their blight spreads no further.

Marshmellow went from someone that sounded reasonable to raving sycophant so...

21. ISO #121

again you must be blind.

1. Jailing d1 and executing is a valid strategy. if its not then that is news to me.

2. having a special colored name automatically puts a target on someone's back because of the bonuses you can enable 20k+ points. Clearly CHOOO members want to be found so they can coordinate with each other, i.e. not kill each other (which I have witnessed personally). Part of the game bro.

3. following someone who throws the game? I have been actively avoiding games with CHOOO clan members by hosting lobbies myself, and encouraging other lobby hosts to remove trolls as well.

4. I executed the player because they had a shitty argument for why they weren't evil. "I'm mayor" isn't a discussion. Maybe offer to reveal on d2.

I know all this must be getting under the CHOOO skin. SCV must be calling his flunkies to help paint him as a do-gooder. Everyone knows the reality though, you all are cheaters, spammers, and much worse, and only kicked so called "Hacker" because he was banned anyway.

I'll keep encouraging mafia players to kick CHOOO members from lobbies as that is the only way to guarantee their blight spreads no further.

Marshmellow went from someone that sounded reasonable to raving sycophant so...
    1: jailing D1 is indeed reasonable, and execute if you think it's necessary. It's rare I execute N1.

2: Check points. If the guy is below 20k, he can't prefer. 5k for colored names.

3: This guy is called Efekann. And that means you're the actual problem, causing nearly a hundred of legit players being kicked from lobbies. Niiiice.

4: This time you were right, glad you were... But NEVER EVER EXECUTE A MAYOR CLAIM!!! Ask for a reveal on next day, unless you highly suspect a SK. But even there, a mayor's life is more valuable than a jailor's.

Because I thought you had something to be disappointed of. Now you're just a little kid crying all over the place because of 5 harmless sentences at the beggining of a game. Scv called noone, legit players simply came here to defend a right cause. Notice how I was the first to massively reply to the thread ^^

Encourage mafia players to kick CHOOOO members from the lobbies, if you want to destroy and divide the community. Good job, Einstein. There is no blight to be spread as we are not undead... lol.

22. ISO #122

I haven't noticed any problems with chooo since Hacker was removed. The question about the higher-ups showing SCV favoritism is a complete fallacy as well. He actually dealt with some resistance when becoming a mod - so if anything they are watching more closely. Hacker did a number on chooos reputation, which is why I think you are going to have some serious issues finding a replay AFTER hacker was removed from the clan; I also think that is why you have not uploaded 1 yet. Hacker was the core source of the mass spamming (which is unfortunate, because if you filter out all the spam he is actually a good player).

Rather than kicking Chooos from your lobby - why not let them join? If the trolling/throwing is as prevalent as you say it is, it should not be hard for you to get a replay to bring here correct? You make it out to be like every single game - then why do you have to go so far back into the past to find replays....? Something about this entire argument doesn't make sense, especially since you are in a clan that is sworn to "destroy NA Mafia just like EU". So you being in that clan - do you endorse the same principles then? because by your logic (being in a clan endorses its principles, which I agree on) in this thread than your ultimate goal is to bring down Mafia completely.
    Last edited by Distorted; February 17th, 2018 at 09:25 PM.

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Rather than kicking Chooos from your lobby - why not let them join? If the trolling/throwing is as prevalent as you say it is, it should not be hard for you to get a replay to bring here correct?
    I'd like to highlight this part of Distorted's post. If you have any complaints regarding a player breaking rules of the game, please submit a report. In the case that it is a Choooo member, I personally will take on the report. If you do not feel comfortable with me taking on the case, Nighthawk can take on the case to avoid any bias decision making.

I love discussions on different opinions which is why I have just been lurking this thread, but if anyone wants action to be taken you must submit a report.

24. ISO #124

1: jailing D1 is indeed reasonable, and execute if you think it's necessary. It's rare I execute N1.

2: Check points. If the guy is below 20k, he can't prefer. 5k for colored names.

3: This guy is called Efekann. And that means you're the actual problem, causing nearly a hundred of legit players being kicked from lobbies. Niiiice.

4: This time you were right, glad you were... But NEVER EVER EXECUTE A MAYOR CLAIM!!! Ask for a reveal on next day, unless you highly suspect a SK. But even there, a mayor's life is more valuable than a jailor's.

Because I thought you had something to be disappointed of. Now you're just a little kid crying all over the place because of 5 harmless sentences at the beggining of a game. Scv called noone, legit players simply came here to defend a right cause. Notice how I was the first to massively reply to the thread ^^

Encourage mafia players to kick CHOOOO members from the lobbies, if you want to destroy and divide the community. Good job, Einstein. There is no blight to be spread as we are not undead... lol.
    Regarding 3, I was randomly invited to a clan and I hit okay for the hell of it. I would leave immediately if I knew how. I don't really know ekefann and I have no allegiance to them.

Regarding 4, mayor would automatically offer to reveal. Give me a break. They didn't, so, they got lynched. Didn't matter if it was scv or anyone else that is what I would have done.

SCV has commanded his flunkies to hurry in and make it seem like more people support the chooo clan than they do. This is a clan that AS A CLAN encourages and formally endorses others to CHEAT, SPAM, HACK, and COORDINATE OUTSIDE OF THE GAME.

25. ISO #125

So since it has been decided that anything before 2017 is off limits, I suppose nothing would happen if I went through my replays (from November on) and found those with SCV murderer and Hacker coordinating...

It has become very clear that those at the top have OUTRIGHT ENDORSED the behavior anyway.

I'm not looking to divide a community, IM LOOKING TO SAVE IT.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    So taking orders via pms now then?
    huh? Don't even know what you mean.

I'm just a normal mafia player who plays for 1 or 2 hours each weeknight when I can after work.

When I play those games, I just want to relax, play, and have fun.

Don't you want those things to?

The fact that there has been no apologizing in this thread and instead further endorsement and support for people who seek to ruin the game for other people leads me to suspect you don't.

Maybe some actual apologies / explanations would go a long way, since just saying "OH WE REMOVED HECKER" as a defense is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. YOU AND HACKER HAND IN HAND RUINED TOO MANY FUCKING GAMES.

32. ISO #132

Stop renegade, just for a minute. You and Efekann are the only people still claiming we are guilty of the shit you claim. ANOTHER CLAN OF PLAYERS IN THE SC2 COMMUNITY HAS COME DOWN AND AGREED WITH US. Stop acting like you are always right, and take in consideration its 2 people claiming something, with around 5 times the people here actively telling you that you are wrong.

33. ISO #133

Stop renegade, just for a minute. You and Efekann are the only people still claiming we are guilty of the shit you claim. ANOTHER CLAN OF PLAYERS IN THE SC2 COMMUNITY HAS COME DOWN AND AGREED WITH US. Stop acting like you are always right, and take in consideration its 2 people claiming something, with around 5 times the people here actively telling you that you are wrong.
    There were more than 2 people at the beginning of this thread.

And whenever I do happen to kick CHOOO players from lobbies, I get thanked by the normies that don't post on the forum they don't even know exists. Because they too have been burned.

Again you are just proving my point that you must be a sycophant and the flunkies have been called in as an appeal to popularity to gaslight me and others who disagree with you.

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Doesn't have to be a choo to be a super flunky - surely more will be answering the call soon.

Keep gaslighting me though.

My only agenda is to have good games of mafia. Not all can be good, but a disproportionate amount have been ruined by members of CHOOO and the whole clan including their dear leader endorses the behavior. They encouraged so called "Hacker" for months.

Come on now Devyn, don't sully your reputation. We were in a good game earlier now. You didn't spam or cheat. That's progress now.

46. ISO #146

I never have spammed or cheated. A large amount of choos had called for months for hacker to be removed. he was removed shortly before he was banned when a founding member of choo left due to his antics. There is an announcement FROM THE FOUNDER saying hacker is permanently banned from choo and to NOT REINVITE HIM. put down your pitchfork. its time to stop.
    Last edited by devyn; February 17th, 2018 at 11:25 PM. Reason: changed profanity

47. ISO #147

I've seen no announcement and I have no pitchfork.

Maybe others should follow the aforementioned founders lead.

It isn't my problem or the problem of the silent normie majority that innocent CHOOOs are wrapped up with their shit repution, but the innocent chooos who stay (and there by formally endorse all behavior) and those that allowed the reputation to go to shit.

Let's make this game more friendly to the normal people who don't post on this forum. Everyone here is defending SCVmurderer and the chooo clan, but if you ask random people in lobbies, rest assured they will be very clear about their experience.

48. ISO #148

Instead of constantly attacking those who have been wronged and had many upon many of games ruined by so called "Hacker" and SCVmurderer, why don't you focus instead on playing good games and rebuilding your reputation? As of today there were CHOOOs still finding it entertaining to spam.

I just don't get it. Must be a collection of sociopaths or something.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Instead of constantly attacking those who have been wronged and had many upon many of games ruined by so called "Hacker" and SCVmurderer, why don't you focus instead on playing good games and rebuilding your reputation? As of today there were CHOOOs still finding it entertaining to spam.

I just don't get it. Must be a collection of sociopaths or something.
    About hacker - he's in ban list.
    SCVMurderer - kinda agere.
    Fatass - his native language is english, not chinese, i revevaled his secret .
    Other CHOOOs are okay.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.