User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Yes.

When 2 or more chooos are spamming in a game to the point where nothing can be communicated during the day... It's cancer and gameruining. That's why they do it. They don't care about playing the game.

Like I said, when the first thing someone does in game is spam their special color name in name selection, it doesn't inspire much confidence.
    Yes, about spamming nothing can be seen during the day, but most annoying thing is the cancer that it gives.
    They always spam
    cancerous things, like: "CHOOOOO CHOOOO GUILTY". There's must be a ban for being a cancer or an asshat .
    There's a "-mute" command, but it's kinda annoying to type it every fucking game.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    This clan is full of spammers, they spamming cancer.

If you feel like a member is gamethrowing/griefering/being a cancer, you can report him.

Also, this thread was made 16th october 2017, i necroposted 10th febuary with half-invisible ink, now this thread seems like a very popular and active thread nowdays, i don't knew 1 necropost can change the thread forever.
    Ok, apparently you can't understand civil discussions, so let's make things even more clear, k? THE SPAMMING/TROLLING IS OVER, FUCKING MORON. GUILTY PLAYERS WERE BANNED. NOW IF YOU SEE THIS, SAVE YOUR FUCKING REPLAY AND GO COMPLAIN TO ME PERSONALLY. ELSE SHUT THE FUCK UP. S I M P L E A S T H A T.

You clearly didn't read my post fully. You see bad stuff? You show me or Scv a replay. You don't see anything but just want to shitpost and post farm? Go do this in your favourite section, Circlejerk Orange.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ok, apparently you can't understand civil discussions, so let's make things even more clear, k? THE SPAMMING/TROLLING IS OVER, FUCKING MORON. GUILTY PLAYERS WERE BANNED. NOW IF YOU SEE THIS, SAVE YOUR FUCKING REPLAY AND GO COMPLAIN TO ME PERSONALLY. ELSE SHUT THE FUCK UP. S I M P L E A S T H A T.

You clearly didn't read my post fully. You see bad stuff? You show me or Scv a replay. You don't see anything but just want to shitpost and post farm? Go do this in your favourite section, Circlejerk Orange.
    SCV is one of the main spammers and is totally complicit so why would we show them replays? They openly have endorsed this behavior by trolling with so called "Hacker".

Only people in the wrong are the Choo clan spammers and cheaters. Don't get mad at us.

4. ISO #54

SCV is one of the main spammers and is totally complicit so why would we show them replays? They openly have endorsed this behavior by trolling with so called "Hacker".

Only people in the wrong are the Choo clan spammers and cheaters. Don't get mad at us.
    Notice I am not Scvmurderer? I'd be really surprised to see him spam RECENTLY (read Tossangel's post), Hacker was BANNED and I don't spam nor cheat, and I didn't see such a thing recently from CHOOOO members. However, I am not a seer, and cannot know if one member on 89 trolls unless I played in a game with him where he trolled, which doesn't happen. So if you feel like Scvmurderer is corrupted or anything, show me a replay and I swear I'll look at it very seriously. The replay must be recent, since the clan's dynamic has changed a lot in a week. The people "in the wrong" were Hacker in the biggest part. I already gave you my battletag (zeratul#11873) and said you could friend me there. If you don't do anything, don't expect us to know WHO is the problem immediatly. It can take a lot of time. So if you can access your computer and you have time to show me a replay, do it right now because I was going to play the mod, so I can watch it IMMEDIATLY and take actions IMMEDIATLY. Thank you.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #55

Notice I am not Scvmurderer? I'd be really surprised to see him spam RECENTLY (read Tossangel's post), Hacker was BANNED and I don't spam nor cheat, and I didn't see such a thing recently from CHOOOO members. However, I am not a seer, and cannot know if one member on 89 trolls unless I played in a game with him where he trolled, which doesn't happen. So if you feel like Scvmurderer is corrupted or anything, show me a replay and I swear I'll look at it very seriously. The replay must be recent, since the clan's dynamic has changed a lot in a week. The people "in the wrong" were Hacker in the biggest part. I already gave you my battletag (zeratul#11873) and said you could friend me there. If you don't do anything, don't expect us to know WHO is the problem immediatly. It can take a lot of time. So if you can access your computer and you have time to show me a replay, do it right now because I was going to play the mod, so I can watch it IMMEDIATLY and take actions IMMEDIATLY. Thank you.
    i trolled you and helped make town win
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i trolled you and helped make town win
    Yep ^^ but this has literally nothing to do with the thread, this rather belongs in a chat lol. Let's keep the thread clean, since it highly concerns many players here.

9. ISO #59

I appreciate your candidness marshmellow I just hope you see why so many are skeptical considering the majority of recent history.
    Of course I do. I was really very mad at Hacker and had told Scv that was going to happen... six months ago. Now Hacker is banned, but the damages are still here. I understand your suspicions, and it's why I want people to tell me if they have a recent problem with a member. Why I was going a bit mad at Arsonist is because this is not the place for shitposting and not reading posts. Saying there is a problem is ok, but saying it 10 times only creates useless fights and makes the game less enjoyable. Btw sorry for late reply, I wanted to get home instead of on a shitty old laptop lol. Now I'm going to do some things then I'll get back here and check things out.

10. ISO #60

Yep ^^ but this has literally nothing to do with the thread, this rather belongs in a chat lol. Let's keep the thread clean, since it highly concerns many players here.
    literally nothing? i and my actions are proof that the choooo clan is made of simple people and not gods that rule over mafia
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #61

literally nothing? i and my actions are proof that the choooo clan is made of simple people and not gods that rule over mafia
    Are you saying to 89 members you don't know they are all retards? Lol. We didn't claim to rule over Mafia, and only Scv is god. We are all his mirror images, but just like in HotS, we never have as much damage as the Samuro Dark Lord...

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Are you saying to 89 members you don't know they are all retards? Lol. We didn't claim to rule over Mafia, and only Scv is god. We are all his mirror images, but just like in HotS, we never have as much damage as the Samuro Dark Lord...
    Nobody in this game is god, noob, pro, hacker, Hacker from <CHOOO>, rolequitters, faggots with lynch trains, gay mods, everyone has same rights in game, the asshats gets banned. Scv is not god, he's not even a mod. Your clan is about spamming fucking cancer and losing games, because of "lynch trains". Not only hacker from your clan is a troll, look at classic game with chooos. Scv don't rules mafia. I don't rule mafia. But calling "Scv, the creator of <CHOOO>" a "god" is already pretending to rule SC2 Mafia.

Fucking conclusion: isn't "god of game" is who plays good, not losing every game just to give the fucking cancer? Nobody from your clan is a god, fatass spamming "他妈的美国!" or something like that seems normal, i have to admirit to see someone from <CHOOO>, that is not spamming and trolling.

Hopefully situation will change, if not, fuck you. -
    Last edited by Arsonist; February 15th, 2018 at 11:46 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

14. ISO #64

Nobody in this game is god, noob, pro, hacker, Hacker from , rolequitters, faggots with lynch trains, gay mods, everyone has same rights in game, the asshats gets banned. Scv is not god, he's not even a mod. Your clan is about spamming fucking cancer and losing games, because of "lynch trains". Not only hacker from your clan is a troll, look at classic game with chooos.
    Is bolar a member of CHOOOO? I don't think so, well at least I don't know him. Chalibluefin is legit now (I think). Efekannn is what he is, and is not a CHOOOO. Hacker is the big fat problem that got solved recently. And of course, when such a big trolls gets in a game, people who would play normally tend to troll more, take the game less seriously, try to ruin it, etc. So now YOU ARE BEING FUCKING CANCER. Look at the FM game. Tell me it wasn't cancer. Tell me you didn't do only shitposts. It is very rare I don't care about someone. Some people are my "best foes", because they are good and mean at the same time. I'm actually having a fun time fighting them with words. And most people are my friends because I think this community needs more love than hate atm. But you, YOU, are an exception. You can be proud of it. You are just writing words out of your ass (Come on, you post shitposts about shit...) and post farm, troll in your first FM game, and go dig a replay from months ago with Hacker in it. You talk against mods who are obviously trying to make this place better. You're the kind of guy I don't care about, and from now on I will stop taking your opinion on the choo question because you obviously don't give a fuck and just want to see this community down in fire and fury. Actually, YOU should be banned.

I am civil with people who deserve it. Not with little fucks who think they are more important than they are. I got a nice quote for you, Arsonist. I'm sure you'll like it. "I have became Death, the Destructor of Worlds" - Bhagavad Gita
    You seek the destruction of this community, or at the very least would sacrifice it just for the fun of the thing. I may get into your shit in CJO, but not here. Burn yourself, you'll get a nice achievement and everyone will be happy.

15. ISO #65

By the way, I've got no friend request/replays or anything today, and have been available nearly all day long. I have also played several Mafia games, and met three members of CHOOOO. Two were legit normal players, rather good and nice, who are part of the active community and I enjoyed playing with them. They did absolutely nothing reportable or even suspectable. The other one was literally the incarnation of what I think about choooo: a clan working for the community (and for good time!) with great players trying to help their teammates and being very nice at everyone, including people causing their loss. Today, I got more confidence in the clan than ever before. If you've got anything to report, questions about the clan, or want an invite ;) just friend me and/or pm me! On these words, I go off for the night (and the morning).

16. ISO #66

Is bolar a member of CHOOOO? I don't think so, well at least I don't know him. Chalibluefin is legit now (I think). Efekannn is what he is, and is not a CHOOOO. Hacker is the big fat problem that got solved recently. And of course, when such a big trolls gets in a game, people who would play normally tend to troll more, take the game less seriously, try to ruin it, etc. So now YOU ARE BEING FUCKING CANCER. Look at the FM game. Tell me it wasn't cancer. Tell me you didn't do only shitposts. It is very rare I don't care about someone. Some people are my "best foes", because they are good and mean at the same time. I'm actually having a fun time fighting them with words. And most people are my friends because I think this community needs more love than hate atm. But you, YOU, are an exception. You can be proud of it. You are just writing words out of your ass (Come on, you post shitposts about shit...) and post farm, troll in your first FM game, and go dig a replay from months ago with Hacker in it. You talk against mods who are obviously trying to make this place better. You're the kind of guy I don't care about, and from now on I will stop taking your opinion on the choo question because you obviously don't give a fuck and just want to see this community down in fire and fury. Actually, YOU should be banned.

I am civil with people who deserve it. Not with little fucks who think they are more important than they are. I got a nice quote for you, Arsonist. I'm sure you'll like it. "I have became Death, the Destructor of Worlds" - Bhagavad Gita
    You seek the destruction of this community, or at the very least would sacrifice it just for the fun of the thing. I may get into your shit in CJO, but not here. Burn yourself, you'll get a nice achievement and everyone will be happy.

About bolar, he's not <CHOOO>, other 3 players picked "Train" nicknames, i'd tell you, Efekann's crime is skyping, he may skype with <CHOOO>, i also do reports on reatards, like whole your clan. You didn't do them either. You just reply. And how you can say I can get banned, did i thew? Did someone EVEN REPORTED ME? I don't talk against mods. You're just want to flame on forums? It's punishable. Shitposts are something, that shouldn't be taken seriously, there can be a nice human, that is shitposting. OzyWho is shitposting too, it means he's a bad human? I gained reputation points for it. And did i ruined my 1st S-FM? I was killed N1, and at D1 i always asked to NOT lynch. Also, try to post somewhere outside this thread.

-douse Marshmallow Marshall
    Last edited by Arsonist; February 16th, 2018 at 12:06 AM.

17. ISO #67

By the way, I've got no friend request/replays or anything today, and have been available nearly all day long. I have also played several Mafia games, and met three members of CHOOOO. Two were legit normal players, rather good and nice, who are part of the active community and I enjoyed playing with them. They did absolutely nothing reportable or even suspectable. The other one was literally the incarnation of what I think about choooo: a clan working for the community (and for good time!) with great players trying to help their teammates and being very nice at everyone, including people causing their loss. Today, I got more confidence in the clan than ever before. If you've got anything to report, questions about the clan, or want an invite ;) just friend me and/or pm me! On these words, I go off for the night (and the morning).
    Did i need to post that link again? Why members of <CHOOO> got kicked from some lobbies?

18. ISO #68

What you think of Choo clearly doesn't match reality.

19. ISO #69

About bolar, he's not , other 3 players picked "Train" nicknames, i'd tell you, Efekann's crime is skyping, he may skype with , i also do reports on reatards, like whole your clan. You didn't do them either. You just reply. And how you can say I can get banned, did i thew? Did someone EVEN REPORTED ME? I don't talk against mods. You're just want to flame on forums? It's punishable. Shitposts are something, that shouldn't be taken seriously, there can be a nice human, that is shitposting. OzyWho is shitposting too, it means he's a bad human? I gained reputation points for it. And did i ruined my 1st S-FM? I was killed N1, and at D1 i always asked to NOT lynch. Also, try to post somewhere outside this thread.

Efekann hates choo, I don't think he was skyping with members lol... Don't tell me you didn't shitpost. And I will get you to an old thread you can find called "The problem with shitposting" by Sino.

,gay mods,
    ^^

This is getting out of the thread now. And I'll post where I want. This thread simply concerns me more than posts about anime, shit, etc. So let's keep the thread subject in the thread, and other things outside the thread.

20. ISO #70

Hacker in the replay, a replay old of 30th December... with Efekann and some non-choooo guy, and chalibluefin who is now legit. Very representative of the current community. Some trolls will try to hide among official stuff (syriandesk or The Arjiit if you know him like that infiltrated sc2maf clan some day) or big influent clans, like choooo or skwirl. I think it was the case with bolar. Hacker wanted the destruction of the clan. He's now banned. I don't think your replay means anything for the current choooo community.

21. ISO #71

What you think of Choo clearly doesn't match reality.
    Then give me replays! I need them to do something about it. What I SAW of CHOOOO was totally what I described. If you saw something else, make me see it!

22. ISO #72

Efekann hates choo, I don't think he was skyping with members lol... Don't tell me you didn't shitpost. And I will get you to an old thread you can find called "The problem with shitposting" by Sino.

^^

This is getting out of the thread now. And I'll post where I want. This thread simply concerns me more than posts about anime, shit, etc. So let's keep the thread subject in the thread, and other things outside the thread.
    Ok, then go in ChatBox, also, you said you don't want to talk with me.

23. ISO #73

About bolar, he's not <CHOOO>, other 3 players picked "Train" nicknames, i'd tell you, Efekann's crime is skyping, he may skype with <CHOOO>, i also do reports on reatards, like whole your clan. You didn't do them either. You just reply. And how you can say I can get banned, did i thew? Did someone EVEN REPORTED ME? I don't talk against mods. You're just want to flame on forums? It's punishable. Shitposts are something, that shouldn't be taken seriously, there can be a nice human, that is shitposting. OzyWho is shitposting too, it means he's a bad human? I gained reputation points for it. And did i ruined my 1st S-FM? I was killed N1, and at D1 i always asked to NOT lynch. Also, try to post somewhere outside this thread.

What Makes You Suspect Me That Im Skyping With Choooo? All Of Them Are Easy To Manipulate Anyway I Dont Need To Side With Them
    The Only Times I Pm Choooo Members Trough Discord Is When I Want To Talk About Something Stupid And Benefitial For Me In Terms For Power Of The Clans Outside Of The Game...

I Havent Done The Crime Of Skyping On SC2Mafia With Choooo Yet... And I Will Maybe Not Do It Too Im Almost Sure Of It
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

whatever you say, but I've already seen one person quit the CHOOO hacker spamming endorsement clan today after they got kicked from several lobbies repeatedly.
    That ain't the member's fault, unless HE trolled. It's Hacker's fault. Now if you got recent replays, show them. Else this thread has no goal.

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Trust me I'm going through my 200 or so replays since December and I'll have plenty for you.

Get off your high horse. Your people are evil dude.
    Exclude replays with Hacker. And my "high horse" isn't here, I just want you to show me evidence. If you have plenty for me, as you say, changes are going to happen.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

I don't see where is the problem. I avoid lobbies with Scvmurderer in them and no issues for me.
    That clan has 90 members, every other member is just a normal player. Especially now that Hacker has been removed from it.

True - some of them are still spammy when Scvmurderer is in the game. But it's only when he is there. And honestly - that's better than me when I am in game with him, because I just semi afk.

Edit: @Marshmallow Marshall , I read first few comments on this topic from you and I see that you keep reminding that no CHOO member is breaking any rules. You are right - people ain't breaking any rules. But having the right to do something does not equal being the right thing to do. Not everything is black and white. If I were you, I would kick Scvmurder from the clan. How many complaints with mention of him do you require to start thinking he is no good for the clan? Over a hundred? I think we might be past that in just the last few months.
    Last edited by OzyWho; February 17th, 2018 at 02:57 AM.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I don't see where is the problem. I avoid lobbies with Scvmurderer in them and no issues for me.
    That clan has 90 members, every other member is just a normal player. Especially now that Hacker has been removed from it.

True - some of them are still spammy when Scvmurderer is in the game. But it's only when he is there. And honestly - that's better than me when I am in game with him, because I just semi afk.

Edit: @Marshmallow Marshall , I read first few comments on this topic from you and I see that you keep reminding that no CHOO member is breaking any rules. You are right - people ain't breaking any rules. But having the right to do something does not equal being the right thing to do. Not everything is black and white. If I were you, I would kick Scvmurder from the clan. How many complaints with mention of him do you require to start thinking he is no good for the clan? Over a hundred? I think we might be past that in just the last few months.
    Hmm... Kinda agere

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

As Tossangel said, he reduced spamming from a lot. I'm sad to have to say this, but if you see massive spam, report him here. You should no longer have problems with him, actually. And you are 100% right, I think I even said that once I don't just say we ain't breaking rules though. We are actually the beggining of a self-moderation community... Official mods were the only fortress against the trolls. Now there's CHOOOO and Skwirl. But I know that if people troll in these, well it's not great. Also Scv is kinda the clan leader, noone has power to kick him ^^ he's supposed to have stopped spamming, so give it a try

And if, as Efekannn says, he "hasn't changed at all", well since he's a keeper I guess he'll have to stop the spam or stop being a keeper. But I honestly think you lie efe ;)

36. ISO #86

As Tossangel said, he reduced spamming from a lot. I'm sad to have to say this, but if you see massive spam, report him here. You should no longer have problems with him, actually. And you are 100% right, I think I even said that once I don't just say we ain't breaking rules though. We are actually the beggining of a self-moderation community... Official mods were the only fortress against the trolls. Now there's CHOOOO and Skwirl. But I know that if people troll in these, well it's not great. Also Scv is kinda the clan leader, noone has power to kick him ^^ he's supposed to have stopped spamming, so give it a try

And if, as Efekannn says, he "hasn't changed at all", well since he's a keeper I guess he'll have to stop the spam or stop being a keeper. But I honestly think you lie efe ;)
    i have replays too (i can send them and im willing to search for it among the other replays just because i forgot to name them)

Idk When Or Where I Should Send Them Right Now
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #87

Skwirl is not a -Mafia- clan, Skwirl is a discord community. They started off as mafia, but then they stopped to play it, now you can hardly find a members of this clan in lobby.
    CHOOO is active, about them says this thread.
    EfeM is made just for <EfeM> part of Efekann's nickname.

38. ISO #88

i have replays too (i can send them and im willing to search for it among the other replays just because i forgot to name them)

Idk When Or Where I Should Send Them Right Now
    Um, you can 1: show them to me in sc2, it's easy 2: attach them in a PM. And please, replays dated from 2018, since the clan has changed a lot in a few weeks.

39. ISO #89

Skwirl is not a -Mafia- clan, Skwirl is a discord community. They started off as mafia, but then they stopped to play it, now you can hardly find a members of this clan in lobby.
    CHOOO is active, about them says this thread.
    EfeM is made just for part of Efekann's nickname.
    Right. Skwirl is now divided everywhere, some of them are playing Diablo more than SC2 lol. EfeM and EfeF are ghosts. CHOOOO and Sc2Maf are the only active clans dedicated to -Mafia-.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

No I think I'll make another post with a long list of CHOOO replays and a detailed explanation for all to see.
    Just do it. Why do you have to say that you will do it if you could just do it instead? And for gods sake - don't put in 2017 replays.

CHOOO to be disbanded for ruining the mafia community.
    What exactly would be fixed if a clan got disbaned? They are all still friends playing together no matter what.

Until SCV murderer gets kicked from CHOOO this won't stop.
    Question: why would anything change if he got kicked?

good luck finding games because more and more people are kicking all chooo from the lobbies.
    No.. Just no. If you hate a whole clan because of a minsicule portion of it's members - that's your business. I think everyone else is smater than that.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Of all of the replays you seen out of me, you consider those screenshots to be an annoyance to you? Lmao, go shove a pine cone up your ass. I spam throughout the game and those CHOOs are only doing it on day 1, which is the only part of the game where shit does not get done unless there is a lynch day 1.

46. ISO #96

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerRebellion View Post
    Of all of the replays you seen out of me, you consider those screenshots to be an annoyance to you? Lmao, go shove a pine cone up your ass. I spam throughout the game and those CHOOs are only doing it on day 1, which is the only part of the game where shit does not get done unless there is a lynch day 1.
    no clue what you are talking about bub.

these are just screenshots I haven't had time to upload a replay. just examples though.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Your replays are in your sc2 files under your account. It takes 5 seconds to upload it. "I haven't had time to upload a replay" is plain bullshit.
    you're nutty calm down - i'm still playing the game and also in both instances they died n1 so their spam didn't continue into the rest of the game.

kindly fuck off

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

Then you should kindly fuck off as well since what you posted is not exactly strong evidence to support your claim.
    dude who are you? get a life

thanks!

edit: oh wait you must be an scvmurderer alt account, free to say what's truly on your mind. Sad/Strange