S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 52
Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1372

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    WE'VEE BEEN OVER THIS MM. Convenient token defense before lynch is also as hell
    i will say once again btw, i was going to DEFEND Hybrid and LYNCH you. I saw the timer AFTER i defended hybrid.
    RISE FOR EMPEROR CAT
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Executer350 && Dr Unknown, post why you think i am scum.
    i no longer know what to think TBH, yesterday (game time) you were acting weird, swapping targets, and targeting me, after i contributed, however during EOD and today, you are playing as a townie, not rushing to vote and all. so i am confused

Did wake up,

no time to go reread your read list MM or give deep reading on trophy's answer, i'll do that when I come back

Seems safe to leave my vote here atm

but please PLEASE don't l-1/lynch anyone while I'm away boys, I come back in ~10h, may just quickly browse thread during breaks to give me things to think about

(cool you're here Unknown, help us in the meantime pls)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    i no longer know what to think TBH, yesterday (game time) you were acting weird, swapping targets, and targeting me, after i contributed, however during EOD and today, you are playing as a townie, not rushing to vote and all. so i am confused
    Not rushing to vote? In the first hour of today he voted me lmfao
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Did wake up,

no time to go reread your read list MM or give deep reading on trophy's answer, i'll do that when I come back

Seems safe to leave my vote here atm

but please PLEASE don't l-1/lynch anyone while I'm away boys, I come back in ~10h, may just quickly browse thread during breaks to give me things to think about

(cool you're here Unknown, help us in the meantime pls)
    Unknowns gonna unknown and just lurk with the odd post like always
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Holy shit. I didn't read this. This Is ridiculous, I'm not going to side with a gamble, not again. Sorry for being hostile towards you nawa.
    XDDDD Everything Exeter said is ridiculous... It's all shitpost and random votes, he admits it (THIS IS MY GAMBLE!!!!!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post