S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1372
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Well trophy and exeter. As hard as you may find it to believe im the last townie. The mafia let me live to setup a good frame to lynch me today and win. 3/4 ppl here that arent confirmed are scum. I don't care who we lynch. Just plz lynch one of them.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Well trophy and exeter. As hard as you may find it to believe im the last townie. The mafia let me live to setup a good frame to lynch me today and win. 3/4 ppl here that arent confirmed are scum. I don't care who we lynch. Just plz lynch one of them.
    As you said, it is pretty hard to believe. YOU GONN DIE TODAY MATE.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

5. ISO #1155

Actually, I don't really have anything to go on with. I mean, just look at how I epic failed at MM's lynch yesterday. Though to be fair, I town-read Hybrid, SB16 and Dr Unknown right.

Unless they were willing to throw each other under the bus on D3, SCV and Nawa are not on the same team. So that means either:

SCV, Piayer and Gyrlander are Mafia.

or

Nawa, Piayer and Gyrlander are Mafia.

But that's assuming Nawa and SCV aren't willing to throw each other under the bus. It could be a pre-arranged strategy to do so.

So yeah, whatever.

Tbh, 3 out of 4 isn't such bad odds. I'm willing to random any of the four.

SCV has tons of shit stacked up against him. Could be set up by the Mafia, or a "too scummy to be scum" strategy.

Piayer is so level-headed, helpful and Townish it just tickles my pickles. Either he's really Town, or he's Mafia acting the helpful Townie.

Gyrlander is mostly AFK, hasn't contributed much all game, and lynched two Townies. If he's Town, there was no way he could've known Hybrid and MM were Town. If he's Mafia, he would definitely have leapt on the chance to lynch two Towns.

Nawa is AFK half the time and DIDN'T lynch two Townies. If he's Town, good for him. If he's Mafia, he already knew they were Townies beforehand.

Frankly, after the fiasco yesterday, I was fully prepared to lose. But lo and behold, the extra votes pulled a deus ex machina. In my mind tho, I've already lost. So I'm just gonna sheep with trophy on this one.

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

Oh yeah I realised one thing.

Mafia might keep SCV alive because they were framing him.

Mafia might keep Nawa and Gyrlander alive because there's some suspicion on them.

Mafia might've kept me alive because I kept pushing random lynches on Townies.

Mafia might've kept trophy alive because I was pushing a random lynch on him.

But Piayer has been the helpful Townie since D1 and is still alive.

Ah but fuck it, @mrtrophywife still your call.

8. ISO #1158

I want to win at least one game of this . On the other hand you two made me lynch good guy MM, ok he acted scummy but he NEVER won any game afaik, plus Hybrid actually asked us to take care of him.

MM if you read me, I'm so sorry parking you bro. Should have stayed true to my guts/Nawa. But I may join you in your lose streak for my sins !

Btw thx Nawa for framing me with your LW lol

Exe if you said true about your ticket spending you have no means to know who's the last townie between us 4. Only belief.
    #1155 is right, I don't think overthink it would help you mayors at this point, you basically got 1/4 to lynch townie 3/4 to lynch maf.

I know I'm last townie but obv you don't, also Nawa & Gyr will say the same next time they log in.

It's especially down to luck bc if I got the mechanics right, Maf will play their black roulette during day, so if you're lucky enough you may actually lynch the one mafia who would have won factional NK.

Long story short: GL HF and think carefully about today's raffle bc it should be critical

9. ISO #1159

Wish I died earlier tbh Exeter, lost almost a week of WoW subscription + pissed my mates talking about FM, they all hoped I'd die ASAP =D. But throw is bad manners, esp since I'm noob, I feel like I have to tryhard 'til I'm alive.

You noted already how this tryharding was NAI and could go both ways.

At least now I can bet on raffle & FINALLY go wow, games's in your hands now ! Don't see what I could add to daychat at this point

10. ISO #1160

Actually, with the Tailor mechanic, all bets are off.

Didn't catch on earlier because it isn't in the mod.

This means that trophy could very well be Mafia, although I'm definitely not advocating a lynch on him.

Rather, it just means I'm gonna make my own decision rather than sheeping.

Man, I wish there were less mechanics involved to mindfuck us. I prefer legitimate mindfucks done with words and brains, not mechanics.

11. ISO #1161

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    I want to win at least one game of this . On the other hand you two made me lynch good guy MM, ok he acted scummy but he NEVER won any game afaik, plus Hybrid actually asked us to take care of him.

MM if you read me, I'm so sorry parking you bro. Should have stayed true to my guts/Nawa. But I may join you in your lose streak for my sins !

Btw thx Nawa for framing me with your LW lol

Exe if you said true about your ticket spending you have no means to know who's the last townie between us 4. Only belief.
    #1155 is right, I don't think overthink it would help you mayors at this point, you basically got 1/4 to lynch townie 3/4 to lynch maf.

I know I'm last townie but obv you don't, also Nawa & Gyr will say the same next time they log in.

It's especially down to luck bc if I got the mechanics right, Maf will play their black roulette during day, so if you're lucky enough you may actually lynch the one mafia who would have won factional NK.

Long story short: GL HF and think carefully about today's raffle bc it should be critical
    NO MORE THINKING.

JUST PURE GAMBLING.

12. ISO #1162

The thing is, with all the mindfuckery mechanics included in this setup, there are too many possible ways this situation can go.

In the earlier days I was trying to keep up with mapping out all the different possible scenarios, but now I'm just meh.

Pure gamble it is. I'll probably go use a random number generator online or something.

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

Im going to ignore the tailor chance and say just pick 1 of those 3 ppl, @Gyrlander , @PIayer , @Nawa . All 3 are mafia and any lynch is good. I will vote anyone of those 3 with you mayors.
    I'm also down to hang yo ass tho.

I'm waiting for trophy's input.

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

Does Mafia have random black raffle each day?
    If yes, how do they know what their raffle will be?
    Does Town get the raffle always, or they get it only if one bets on it, or they might lose raffle even if one man bet on it?
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

Im going to ignore the tailor chance and say just pick 1 of those 3 ppl, @Gyrlander , @PIayer , @Nawa . All 3 are mafia and any lynch is good. I will vote anyone of those 3 with you mayors.
    You understand it's pointless to say that, right? We all are going to say that so it's basically mayor's decision now.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #1173

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You understand it's pointless to say that, right? We all are going to say that so it's basically mayor's decision now.
    Hm, good thing you 3 are gonna gang up on me then. All you need is 1 mayor to vote
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

24. ISO #1174

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post

Does Mafia have random black raffle each day?
    If yes, how do they know what their raffle will be?
    Does Town get the raffle always, or they get it only if one bets on it, or they might lose raffle even if one man bet on it?
    Mafia have a raffle each day.
    It's in their quick topic mafia chat.
    If no one votes a raffle, no one wins it.
    If only one person plays a raffle, their chance is 100%
    Anyone can win a public raffle.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Who has the gun.
    We're fucked trophy, me and exeter all of use. Those last three are mafia and we stand no chance. They have a gun too. We have to pray we get a good loterry and save each other tonight

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

Definitely clear, you all three are piling on me to lynch and win.
    If mayors cant see that you 3 piling on me and end up lynching me i am truly sad and disappointed in their ability to play

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    42 ^^

SCV tbh I dont care who get the rope at this point
    You would say i dont care to try and get yourself suspected as a townie. I KNOW ITS YOU THREE AND I PRAY THE MAYORS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

Lol, I'm the only one voting you darling. The others haven't done shit respecting you, but good try.
    So we ignoring their posts in support of you? Bloody scum.

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

LOL, are you dumb? They are also ignoring yours RESPECT me, so it's the same. The only difference is that I have the balls to vote you
    So we agreeing then that they agree with you then? SUSP

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200