2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Happy I'm not the one having to make that choice oO Would've been mindfucked between Gyr, SCV & me, truly.

Regarding the whole game SCV acted the townest of us all, if not for the 2 mayors confirmed stuff I would still townread him like I did the whole game.
    Only two things disturbed me: the hammer on MM 2h b4 Eod when I said (at least 2 times) i'll be back ~2h before EoD to update my vote. A good townie would have waited few more minutes for my input imo (but maybe he was pressed by IRL so it's not conclusive by itself).
    And today, the fact he didn't catched the 2 mayors confirmed stuff, that sounded susp because it was like he knew we had been tailored at some point. But again, not conclusive in itself, it could also just be him not paying attention.

Now facts, for Tailor to happen first it must be drafted, then it must be used, then it must connect when it's used else it's wasted (afaik?)

Just too much "if" for town to deal with a tailor possibility at this point. I believe either he got the info, or he tried to mislead on this but why.
    Or maybe I'm as much misguided and tailor actually HAD happen, in which case we're actually 4 town and town win (this may be too sweet to be true considering afawk we mislynched everyday minus D1 basically). Too much maybe to be healthy.

@SuperJack : Does Tailor only work on night kills, or does it also works on lynches the day after? Also is the effect applied 'til the target dies, or only for a night/night+day cycle?

If the effect is permanent we may need to reevaluate everything imo, but if not and it doesn't work on lynches I don't think we should count with it probability-wise, would just be misleading.

Last thing: about raffle, those who read close enough already know on what I've betted. No point to LW, either I'll have no points to give or I'll be alive tomorrow. So if you decide to lynch me mayors, act accordingly: as stupid as it looks, town can afford a last mislynch today and still make it to tomorrow, it would be very hard to recover indeed but not insta lose as medic/witch/secret vig could still connect and you can lucky lynch the one mafia with the NK (raw 25% from your pov, same as mislynch chance). And that's without taking into consideration random things we can't know like BG/NK having been looted by alive players but not used still (protip: me got no stuff atm).

So again my 2cts are: SJ's answer may help getting a better picture, but no matter the way, no matter who's who, ultimately this game's outcome WILL be luck-based: GL HF mayos I'll be on wow

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

It suddenly occurred to me why it's quite unlikely for there to be a Tailor.

For D1 and D2, there were no Vigi tickets, which means the Black Ticket must've both been Factional Kill.

For D3, there was a purple Vigi ticket but nobody claimed to have got it, which means the Black Ticket was something else but the Mafia got the Vigi shot to kill somebody.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    @SuperJack : Does Tailor only work on night kills, or does it also works on lynches the day after? Also is the effect applied 'til the target dies, or only for a night/night+day cycle?
    "Tailor
    You may use this item to make a player appear as the opposite faction when they die."
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #1219

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    "Tailor
    You may use this item to make a player appear as the opposite faction when they die."
    So it's a once dead, not just for one night or day thing.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    This isn't hard. 2 of them have alrdy voted me. You know who the 3 mafia are.
    Good manipulation man. Not like Mafia would be so fucking obvious, don't you think? Also, I see you perma sign this game. You really want to win a game, don't you?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #1223

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Good manipulation man. Not like Mafia would be so fucking obvious, don't you think? Also, I see you perma sign this game. You really want to win a game, don't you?
    Not hard to do the math of 3 mafia, 2 mayor's and a townie. And 2/3 of you want my head. I think we know whos the nafia.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

24. ISO #1224

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Not hard to do the math of 3 mafia, 2 mayor's and a townie. And 2/3 of you want my head. I think we know whos the nafia.
    If we lose cuz trophy was afk I will be very sad.

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    He’s polarizing. Either 100% town or 100% mafia and I don’t want to rock a bees nest. Nawa is the only one in my mind I have a clear thought on
    Ehhh actually I want to lynch SCV.

BUT FAIR ENOUGH, I LEAVE THIS IN YOUR CAPABLE HANDS.

-vote Nawa

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

Day Five

mrtrophywife is the mayor with 2 votes.

Exeter350 was killed. He was Town.
    3 votes to hammer.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

GOLD TICKET
    Vote Doubler

PURPLE TICKET
    1-use Gun

BLUE TICKET
    Bus Driver

RED TICKET
    Sheriff

Players Graveyard
    @Scvmurderer
    @mrtrophywife
    @Gyrlander
    @PIayer
    Fatalis - Town
    Hybrid - Town
    Stealthbomber16 - Town
    Dr Unknown - Town
    Marshmallow Marshall - Town
    Nawa - Town
    Exeter350 - Town

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Last edited by SuperJack; October 18th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

Man is this a nightmare?

Stuck with SCV as only conversation mate . Gyr & trophy presence being so sporadic.

Tbh if I had a gun would've toss a coin between you or Gyr. Saw you contribute good this game since day 1, but on the other hand it could also be masterminding as Exe said, so at this point I can't give true townreads purely on efforts you put into game. Maybe you survived so far because you were meant to be lynch target. Maybe you survived so far because you're maf. Maybe Gyr survived so far because he's maf, maybe because he just wasn't contributive/threatening enough as apathic town. How could I know.
    Regarding me, lol couldn't explain why I survived that long, only reasons I can see are: universe joking on me & my hunger to go play wow, or me trying my best to help but being actually useless (remember my last game SCV, I was so "townread" and tried so much to help, yet you turbo'd me without second thought like what I did before was 100% irrelevant). Maybe just because my top 3 lynchpool were a dream for actual mafia (Hybrid, SB, Nawa, all 3 tagged Town so far T.T) and they saw my walls as disruptive/misleading benign thing they could just ignore 'til my time has come. One of the many things IDK in this game... Maybe it's a mix of all this but I like to keep the universe joking on me above all as I'm still stuck here with almost no chance to win unless successful "random" maf lynch.

Returning to point, the way I see it: the thing that is different today from yesterday is: tailor happening is now confirmed. Now we don't know how much tailors, but we do know it happened at least once on Mafia, else game would be over already (3 maf > 1 mayor lol). Maybe it happened twice. So you're right about trophy, that means he's no longer 100% confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Actually, with the Tailor mechanic, all bets are off.

Didn't catch on earlier because it isn't in the mod.

This means that trophy could very well be Mafia, although I'm definitely not advocating a lynch on him.

Rather, it just means I'm gonna make my own decision rather than sheeping.

Man, I wish there were less mechanics involved to mindfuck us. I prefer legitimate mindfucks done with words and brains, not mechanics.
    Rereading this, man I feel you so much, why did you die ><. Tailor just screw us, now we're left wondering how many mafia are left and that makes their game. We can't do mush shit to truly confirm/infirm ourselves, all down to which individuals will better BS daychat. This "lottery" game outcome is definitely gonna be random either way...

A bit desperate at this point, trophy I still want to believe you're my mayor, simply because fuck this game if you're maf, you'd deserve the win. At this point there is so much ambient random/unknown I just want it to end. Also, odds for 1 tailor may be 100% but odds for 2 are far lower. So in doubt let's assume you are our mayor. Come and lead us please, else I'm afraid it will just be a shitstorm in daychat. I'll sheep on whoever at this point, just come, give thoughs before vote so we still got that slim chance to figure stuff out. If you vote the wrong person it will only need 1 maf to hammer ML. (again, if you're maf at this point gg)

Also Gyr, saw you logged, any thought on people/situation? You're so quiet/unreadable atm. But seeing SCV acting more townish overall.

@everyone: who do you think was tailored, assuming there was only 1? And if there was 2, please share your guesses?

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Man is this a nightmare?

Stuck with SCV as only conversation mate . Gyr & trophy presence being so sporadic.

Tbh if I had a gun would've toss a coin between you or Gyr. Saw you contribute good this game since day 1, but on the other hand it could also be masterminding as Exe said, so at this point I can't give true townreads purely on efforts you put into game. Maybe you survived so far because you were meant to be lynch target. Maybe you survived so far because you're maf. Maybe Gyr survived so far because he's maf, maybe because he just wasn't contributive/threatening enough as apathic town. How could I know.
    Regarding me, lol couldn't explain why I survived that long, only reasons I can see are: universe joking on me & my hunger to go play wow, or me trying my best to help but being actually useless (remember my last game SCV, I was so "townread" and tried so much to help, yet you turbo'd me without second thought like what I did before was 100% irrelevant). Maybe just because my top 3 lynchpool were a dream for actual mafia (Hybrid, SB, Nawa, all 3 tagged Town so far T.T) and they saw my walls as disruptive/misleading benign thing they could just ignore 'til my time has come. One of the many things IDK in this game... Maybe it's a mix of all this but I like to keep the universe joking on me above all as I'm still stuck here with almost no chance to win unless successful "random" maf lynch.

Returning to point, the way I see it: the thing that is different today from yesterday is: tailor happening is now confirmed. Now we don't know how much tailors, but we do know it happened at least once on Mafia, else game would be over already (3 maf > 1 mayor lol). Maybe it happened twice. So you're right about trophy, that means he's no longer 100% confirmed.

Rereading this, man I feel you so much, why did you die ><. Tailor just screw us, now we're left wondering how many mafia are left and that makes their game. We can't do mush shit to truly confirm/infirm ourselves, all down to which individuals will better BS daychat. This "lottery" game outcome is definitely gonna be random either way...

A bit desperate at this point, trophy I still want to believe you're my mayor, simply because fuck this game if you're maf, you'd deserve the win. At this point there is so much ambient random/unknown I just want it to end. Also, odds for 1 tailor may be 100% but odds for 2 are far lower. So in doubt let's assume you are our mayor. Come and lead us please, else I'm afraid it will just be a shitstorm in daychat. I'll sheep on whoever at this point, just come, give thoughs before vote so we still got that slim chance to figure stuff out. If you vote the wrong person it will only need 1 maf to hammer ML. (again, if you're maf at this point gg)

Also Gyr, saw you logged, any thought on people/situation? You're so quiet/unreadable atm. But seeing SCV acting more townish overall.

@everyone: who do you think was tailored, assuming there was only 1? And if there was 2, please share your guesses?
    There you go again PIayer insulting me again
    At this point in going to stick to my theory of MM/nawa, at least one of those two being tailored mafia and lynching those who went with them. Namely gyrlander. Pray I don't get the gun tonight gyrlander lol.

50. ISO #1250