Make additional Starcraft 2 -Mafia- GROUPS to have private lobbies when bots accur.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Make additional Starcraft 2 -Mafia- GROUPS to have private lobbies when bots accur.

Now, as like all the years we have a botting problem again. Someone with 9 or more accounts joins the games and ruins them. There will be not enough space to have a clan to make private lobbies to legit players, not to bots.

So my suggestion is to make a private group that will have lots of officers to get more members into that clan, and when necessary we will make Private Mafia Lobbies in order to play a game when like as like Gstrict or NotRachyl bots accur. If possible, I'd like to see Tempest as a creator of that group since he is the most active keeper in the SC2 Mafia mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #2

Re: Make additional Starcraft 2 -Mafia- GROUPS to have private lobbies when bots accur.

@Tempest can confirm that there are a person controlling 9 or so accounts to in order to ruin mafia games.

3. ISO #3

Re: Make additional Starcraft 2 -Mafia- GROUPS to have private lobbies when bots accur.

The tension on pub lobbies are real lmfao

i m tagghing every mod i know that is playing often lol this idea has to be happen or else we ll have a hard time playing this game
    @Mesk514 @SuperJack @Omegasaur
    Last edited by Hybrid; October 1st, 2017 at 11:15 AM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Tossangel View Post
    Could be an okey idea or people could just go to channel -Mafia- and find one another there.
    no we tried that, he still joins with 2 accs at least we have to make private games and inv people

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Well I've only SEEN 7 but yes we have a problem and have to stick together to play.

Also, please ignore trolls like Rachyl, do not give them attention as it is what they seek. Just suck it up and move on like everyone else is.

My suggestion is to not make the lobby link public at all.. just find people who want to join and whisper them the link/invite. So use clan chats or whispers for the actual link. That's the only method I would trust.
    Last edited by Tempest; October 1st, 2017 at 01:04 PM.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
    Well I've only SEEN 7 but yes we have a problem and have to stick together to play.

Also, please ignore trolls like Rachyl, do not give them attention as it is what they seek. Just suck it up and move on like everyone else is.

My suggestion is to not make the lobby link public at all.. just find people who want to join and whisper them the link/invite. So use clan chats or whispers for the actual link. That's the only method I would trust.
    It isn't rachyl, it s NotRachyl. Rachyl wouldn't do that just because he got x2 banlist

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
    Hybrid, how could you.. are you trying to troll me?!
    No, I know rachyl and she woukdnt do that.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by maekitty View Post
    rachyl and notrachyl have been harassing games day in and day out

fuck them
    I know, and I think the staff knows. They should have fixed this issue soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15
    Rachyl

Im not fucking up any games, im just trying to play the game normally. and NotRachyl isnt me, that is someone else impersonating me. Im just waiting for my ban to be over

16. ISO #16

yea right, thats why you left last time at day 1 cuz u didnt like ur role? the fact that u were banned in the first place speaks for itself imo..

you pretty much admitted it was you in the chat earlier. or so i think. i never bothered to screen shot it. but im sure someone else has been seeing the chats there lately

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by maekitty View Post
    yea right, thats why you left last time at day 1 cuz u didnt like ur role? the fact that u were banned in the first place speaks for itself imo..

you pretty much admitted it was you in the chat earlier. or so i think. i never bothered to screen shot it. but im sure someone else has been seeing the chats there lately
    A fake account can say he's true. So
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一