LAST POST WINS! #3
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

LAST POST WINS! #3

Yeah, that's what happens when I go in the archive... I find things like that xD

SO LAST POST WINS POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Re: LAST POST WINS! #3

Hybrid was eliminated. R.I.P.
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last post at this moment will be WINNER!

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    What... 10 whole days
    Yes, 10 whole days

Don't make me win my own contest, it would be so weird xD

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Don't make me win my own contest, it would be so weird xD
    *giggle*
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy