S-FM Lottery Sign Ups - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50
  1. #21

  2. #22

  3. #23

  4. #24

  5. #25

  6. #26

  7. #27

    Re: S-FM Lottery Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    It will be my second time. We should definitely make a noob-asoiaf-enthusiast-block =)
    Everyone is a Faceless Men basically (FM = FM is too big to be a coincidence afterall)

    The rafle mechanic will feel weird but Saul Goodman. Should be fun.
    Ayy lmao. I will count on you guys to guide me if I get lost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    MAY I GET TOWN PLZ? I WANNA CRUSH EXTERS ASA
    You know you're gonna be the first person I'll vote to lynch right? LMAO.


    Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

  8. #28

  9. #29

    Re: S-FM Lottery Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Ayy lmao. I will count on you guys to guide me if I get lost.



    You know you're gonna be the first person I'll vote to lynch right? LMAO.
    np, i d be too easy lynch that i wouldn t even be lynched
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  10. #30

    Re: S-FM Lottery Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    np, i d be too easy lynch that i wouldn t even be lynched
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  11. #31

    Re: S-FM Lottery Sign Ups

    ngis\
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  12. #32

    Re: S-FM Lottery Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    ngis\
    No, dude, you got it all backwards. It isn't what you think. It's all wrong. it should have been "/sign".
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  13. #33

  14. #34

    Re: S-FM Lottery Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    not even backwards
    backwards would be ngis/
    actually you are right lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  15. #35

    Re: S-FM Lottery Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    not even backwards
    backwards would be ngis/
    i\gns/~>^|>£?}>\\[[ushhuduvoc
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  16. #36

    Re: S-FM Lottery Sign Ups

    i have a 3 day weekend up coming.

    /reserve
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  17. #37

  18. #38

    Re: S-FM Lottery Sign Ups

    Okay guys, just warning you, I won't be here for the evening (I'm in europe btw). I will come at night to see the posts. Sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

  19. #39

    Re: S-FM Lottery Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    CONFIRMED PLAYER LIST:

    @Scvmurderer
    @Nawa
    @Fatalis
    @Stealthbomber16
    @mrtrophywife
    @Gyrlander
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Dr Unknown
    @Hybrid
    @Exeter350
    @PIayer


    Reserves
    1. Mesk514
    2. Iced_Monopoly
    3. PowersThatBe

    GAME STARTS IN [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    cool, just when my school time is, 8 am lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  20. #40

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •