8. mrtrophywife
    9. Iced_Monopoly
    10. Exeter350
    11. Fatalis
    12. Stealthbomber16

Reserves
    1. Dr Unknown
    2. PowersThatBe
    Last edited by SuperJack; October 4th, 2017 at 04:04 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Re: S-FM Lottery Sign Ups

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    This is NOT a Forum Mafia game. Not in the queue. Just a question: will it go on ladder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

definietly in, /thethingyourequiremetosaytogetmesignedupbutijustwa nnabelikeuniquepeoplewritingtheirsignmessageliketh atso

*quick edit about setup*

how are you going to decide the lottery? how will we know that you won't cheat off and give the lame things the people u don t like and good things to people you like?

I suggest you to use a wheel of fortune?(i guess that s what you call that in english) internet site and post a link of the ss of it. Or else there will be obviously find people suspecting things such as you are being unfair.
    Last edited by Hybrid; October 3rd, 2017 at 12:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

/signing in the rain...
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    /fuckyou
    You're mad because you weren't mentioned? Don't be sad, you were the host. THE HOST THAT GAVE ME HYBRID AS A TARGET. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    WHAT, I liked the old cats more.
    It's actually the old old cat xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    definietly in, /thethingyourequiremetosaytogetmesignedupbutijustwa nnabelikeuniquepeoplewritingtheirsignmessageliketh atso

*quick edit about setup*

how are you going to decide the lottery? how will we know that you won't cheat off and give the lame things the people u don t like and good things to people you like?

I suggest you to use a wheel of fortune?(i guess that s what you call that in english) internet site and post a link of the ss of it. Or else there will be obviously find people suspecting things such as you are being unfair.
    Random dot org.
    I'm an honourable and honest person and not a dick.
    If people want to accuse me of being unfair I don't give a shit.
    Cryptonic made this sig