The Resistance: Avalon Sign Ups - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43
  1. #21

  2. #22

    Re: The Resistance: Avalon Sign Ups

    BUMPBUMPBUMP

    BUMP
    ,BUMP
    BUMPBUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    BUMP
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

  3. #23

  4. #24

  5. #25

  6. #26

  7. #27

  8. #28

    Re: The Resistance: Avalon Sign Ups

    Sorry, I can't tell you more, but there's a reason: S-FM: Lottery. /unsign
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  9. #29

    Re: The Resistance: Avalon Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Sorry, I can't tell you more, but there's a reason: S-FM: Lottery. /unsign
    You can play two games at once!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  10. #30

    Re: The Resistance: Avalon Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    You can play two games at once!
    Not if you have a life out of Mafia ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  11. #31

  12. #32

  13. #33

    Re: The Resistance: Avalon Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Theres a thing called a phone!
    What if I don't want to torture myself with a god damn phone? You can't make a case against someone on phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  14. #34

  15. #35

    Re: The Resistance: Avalon Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Scum play he’s saying that he can’t make a case against someone through phone and as such is avoiding actual scumhunting

    Sent from my iphone
    He clearly doesn't know how to use a phone or is scum confirmed. I suggest a lynching.

    Sent from my phone.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  16. #36

  17. #37

  18. #38

  19. #39

    Re: The Resistance: Avalon Sign Ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Scum play he’s saying that he can’t make a case against someone through phone and as such is avoiding actual scumhunting

    Sent from my iphone
    You're saying I'm scum before the game start ^^ and if you meant the current FM, know that:
    1) I do not post on my phone, unless necessity. It SUCKS.
    2) I am not allowed to talk about ongoing games. I'll be glad to talk about it once the game will be finished. Thanks for stopping polluting this thread :P
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  20. #40

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •