What made my target escape?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

What made my target escape?

Hey,
    So I was interrogator in this game, with "Unblockable Kill : OFF" setting.
    I jailed mason n1, and decided to exe him. He somehow escaped.
    I decided to look at the replay to see what could have caused it, but to no avail.
    Can someone please help me figure whether this is supposed to happen or a bug?

-Mafia- (717).SC2Replay

On the topic, can someone list all possible scenarios where someone can escape?
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

Re: What made my target escape?

It is because of "Unblockable Kill: Off" That enables the kidnapped/interrogated person to escape. In my experience it always happens that your target escapes with it. If it were on, your target had no way of escaping (unless roleblocked). It's a pretty dumb setting and should be either removed or changed to that you still keep your 1 and only execution.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: What made my target escape?

Quote Originally Posted by cattack View Post
    It is because of "Unblockable Kill: Off" That enables the kidnapped/interrogated person to escape. In my experience it always happens that your target escapes with it. If it were on, your target had no way of escaping (unless roleblocked). It's a pretty dumb setting and should be either removed or changed to that you still keep your 1 and only execution.
    If that's the case, then yea that's a dumb setting. I was under the impression it only referred to immune targets.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6