Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1725

Thread: S-FM 233: 8-2-2

1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM 233: 8-2-2 Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    He's dogged Nawa, called MM out as neut and has gotten a lot more literate lately. He also saw reason in me being town after him and me were at each others throats day 1.
    HE "DOGGED" NAWA. By not even voting on him. Ill ask again, are you even playing this game? Do you and Hybrid have some sort of out of game connection? I genuinely do not understand. You're sticking with him for the sole reason he town reads you and not looking at anyone else.

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by xramza View Post
    HE "DOGGED" NAWA. By not even voting on him. Ill ask again, are you even playing this game? Do you and Hybrid have some sort of out of game connection? I genuinely do not understand. You're sticking with him for the sole reason he town reads you and not looking at anyone else.
    Sigh, the judge trying to safe trophy the triad.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #1554

Also why in the hell wouldn't I have called court at this point? I've been on L-1 what, twice? I don't know why I'm even being considered for judge at this point. "I use authority in my posts." Yeah. Cool offense. So does hybrid, so does sj, so does scv. It's not even alignment indicative, it's just a way to get points across. We have a lot more to look at and it's being ignored by these two, so I question why we even keep them around until today in the first place.

-vote Hybrid

If the vote has to be hybrid then thus it has to. I'd rather lynch Scv at this point, but it doesn't matter. A definitive train has to start, and if Trophy wants to side with me then by all means. Hybrid's constant OMGUS'ing this day will not yield anything.
    You have never been on L-1. Don't make false claims.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #1555

Sigh, the judge trying to safe trophy the triad.
    You dont even ACKNOWLEDGE the claims on you, and continue bussing. Either you're severely misguided as a new player, are a severely misguided scum, or have actually seen Hybrid's rolecard and are both scum. It's not even guaranteed that the two scum know of eachother.

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

I swear to god... Ok newbies lost us the game no lynch yolo sj me or piayer will die.
    Also vig s so underpoweres like wtf 1 shot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I MEAN WHY THE FUCK DON T U VOTE MR TROPHY? IF I WERE TO GO AFK TOWN WONT HAVE LYNXH ALSO FUXJ THIS VOTING ON MRTROPHY EVEV IF HE IS TOWN HE DESERVES TO BE LYNCHED BY BEING LIKE THAT.....

-vote mrtrophywife
    This is ridiculous. Why are we letting this joker pull stuff like this? It's been like this the entire game, doesn't it annoy you? This constant flip flopping and random accusations? It annoys me. I'm not going to let this unreliable random flimsy player dictate how this town votes. Cut the bullshit.

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

You dont even ACKNOWLEDGE the claims on you, and continue bussing. Either you're severely misguided as a new player, are a severely misguided scum, or have actually seen Hybrid's rolecard and are both scum. It's not even guaranteed that the two scum know of eachother.
    Keep goin keep goin... It s so obv that u r evil atm and manipulating dr unknown
    Xramza triad
    Trophy judge

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

Town will lose this. Letting themselves be misguided by the scum.
    We didn t use our time properly and vig killing a townie then going afk.... This one was cancer pffs hope in the next fm it wont happen

19. ISO #1569

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    I am not putting my vote with the 2 I am reading as scummy. I would be contradicting myself
    Your either scum or a dumb townie. Thx for costing game.

20. ISO #1570

We didn t use our time properly and vig killing a townie then going afk.... This one was cancer pffs hope in the next fm it wont happen
    I hope theres mores active palyers in ti then this one

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

I am not putting my vote with the 2 I am reading as scummy. I would be contradicting myself
    Yup with ur great knowledge and all the deep reads u ve made right?

23. ISO #1573

Keep goin keep goin... It s so obv that u r evil atm and manipulating dr unknown
    Xramza triad
    Trophy judge
    And you're trying to manipulate everyone with random accusations that come out of nowhere. Why would I not be trying to get the scumreads lynched.

Also 2 minutes left so AAAAGH.
    We have to lynch today. I don't want to do this but we have to go with the gamble.
    -vote mrtrophywife

If this guy doesnt flip triad and the scum decides I'm the kill, keep in mind Scv and Hybrids play.
    Jesus. I said I'd do it. The town shall not go without justice.

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

Night Three

mtrophywife was lynched. He was the Marshall.

Player List

1. @Hybrid
    2. @SuperJack
    4. @xramza
    5. @Scvmurderer
    6. @Player
    11. @Dr Unknown
    12. @TheDarkestLight

Graveyard

Marshmallow Marshall - Executioner
    Nawa - Dragon Head
    Otakudweeb69 - Lookout
    Mesk514 - Detective
    mrtrophywife - Marshall

Day Four will start in...

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Please PM me all Night Actions at least 1 hour before Day Start.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

32. ISO #1582

Day Four

TheDarkestLight was found dead surrounded by spilt high class Spanish wine. He was a Vigilante.

Player List

1. @Hybrid
    2. @SuperJack
    4. @xramza
    5. @Scvmurderer
    6. @Player
    11. @Dr Unknown

Graveyard

Marshmallow Marshall - Executioner
    Nawa - Dragon Head
    Otakudweeb69 - Lookout
    Mesk514 - Detective
    mrtrophywife - Marshall
    TheDarkestLight - Vigilante

Night 4 will start in...

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

4 votes to hammer.

Last edited by Gyrlander; September 30th, 2017 at 02:39 PM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

what happens if a citizen is left with a judge, or a citizen and one triad? who wins?
    Pretty sure evils/triad would always win in a tie.

Also, this game is a hilarious meme now. How can this happen.
    The only blame able to be put anywhere is on Hybrid and Scv for randomly shifting so many times within the course of <1 hour and probably giving the guy literally no time to react. Whether it was on purpose, who knows, but it could be. I thought the guy was town gov. all game but of course, that's a gut read and we absolutely had to lynch someone yesterday. Mylo boys.

Also, I find it really, really strange that TDL died being entirely AFK. What we can gather is that whoever made the kill probably was not pushed enough to feel much pressure from anyone during the day chat. Hybrid remains my candidate, but the looming SJ (or Player) conspiracy is a bit scary. Judge is still entirely up in the air. Scv remains my suspicion because of the bussing with Hybrid and his play in general, but we can't really gather anything new since his play as of now follows no self direction at all. We have to hear from the quieter people more today if this absolute travesty is recoverable at all.

Personal note. Goddamn I'm tired. Goddamn circular thinking has gone racing. With how I posted the first day I expected to get killed by scum in the night (or at the time draw in an audit) like a cit should, technically, be looking to do and here I am a week later. Good luck to all yall living. Except scum, still, of course

43. ISO #1593

Wow, Just step back one second. Little bit more detail into the votes?

It's late game, I'm awake and kicking with a hot brew and we need to discuss logically, if we make a mistake today we most likely lose the game.

I'm really miffed at Hybrid, I was fine with lynching xramza yesterday, but the sudden switch afterwards, which was late and heavily sheeped and desperate, on top of that the very simple point I made being ruthlessly ignored.

Nawa had obviously planned to mislead the lynch onto trophywife, and the train was pushed to follow this plan exactly.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #1594

Pretty sure evils/triad would always win in a tie.

Also, this game is a hilarious meme now. How can this happen.
    The only blame able to be put anywhere is on Hybrid and Scv for randomly shifting so many times within the course of <1 hour and probably giving the guy literally no time to react. Whether it was on purpose, who knows, but it could be. I thought the guy was town gov. all game but of course, that's a gut read and we absolutely had to lynch someone yesterday. Mylo boys.

Also, I find it really, really strange that TDL died being entirely AFK. What we can gather is that whoever made the kill probably was not pushed enough to feel much pressure from anyone during the day chat. Hybrid remains my candidate, but the looming SJ (or Player) conspiracy is a bit scary. Judge is still entirely up in the air. Scv remains my suspicion because of the bussing with Hybrid and his play in general, but we can't really gather anything new since his play as of now follows no self direction at all. We have to hear from the quieter people more today if this absolute travesty is recoverable at all.

Personal note. Goddamn I'm tired. Goddamn circular thinking has gone racing. With how I posted the first day I expected to get killed by scum in the night (or at the time draw in an audit) like a cit should, technically, be looking to do and here I am a week later. Good luck to all yall living. Except scum, still, of course
    TDL died because he was Town comfirmed. No amount of in-game reads can top a mechanicaly proven town slot.
    Eliminating TDL was the best decision for scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

Suppose you're right. I didn't even consider him the entire last day since he simply wasn't there.
    Which sucks because a voice from someone who is confirmed town is useful, but I understand he was feeling pretty bummed because of his mis-fire. I would of done the same though, I spent the night reading Oka's posts and was planning to push on him, I think I ended up felling just the same as TDL.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

47. ISO #1597

Well, we got a 1/3 chance today as far as I see it. I still wish we would've lynched Scv or Hybrid yesterday because giving how they're playing eachother I figure there has to be at least one scum between the two.

I... Really don't have the time to pull out another iso, I really didn't expect to be in it this long. Shit is stacking up for me. But I feel like I should stick to my guns at the core. From my perspective we've gotta vote Scv or Hybrid. If anything stuck out to me from the others I would have called it out when I went back for those two but nothing at all did. You, player, and even unknown have literally been slipless wherever the scum lies there. I feel like there's no room for Unknown to be in my lynch pool now, even if he did hammer the marshall I suppose I hammered him just as much.The town panicked, rationally, in response to the scum as far as I can see it.

I can understand how a vote against me seems reasonable especially based on how irritable my play has gotten, but I urge a look at the evidence I put out that neither Scv and Hybrid really acknowledged, with the post coming more than 24h before day end, other than the comment of "omgus lol."

48. ISO #1598

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander
    Basically YOU LYNCHED THE MARSHALL
    Spoiler : LMAO even host is entertained :

Did trophy even read his role card? considering his last words I believe not xD
    At this point I just think he missed the fact he could be 100% town confirmed + 24h of valuable time to town just by saying so. Truly sorry for him if it it's that.

Still entertained af lol

I didn't dare to foresee this scenario, but it is actually happening so special thanks to TDL & Trophy for failing at town, SJ for giving me win, and overall everybody really for your kind townreads on me. It warmed my heart <3

I talked whole game about The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised yet nobody deeply believed it could actually be me lol

BC THATS RIGHT GAME'S OVER B*TCHES, I WAS VGD ONCE, RIP SWEET MARSHALL
    NOTHING TO FEAR => JUDGE WE WON 100% CONFIRMED

Just pick any two you dislike, we lynch one, NK the other, 2v2 GG. Solving is so simple when town is citizen only.

(Still, if you decide to screw me at this point for omgus or w/e, they'll just lynch me and with no NK you know what's next. I believe you got no choice but to call court today for reasons I've exposed before, so got no choice but to reveal here since I'm basically "obvious townblock" material at this point. This Marshal flip was so unexpected rofl. Now I would hate myself for wasting that much work and stars alignment on a silly judge misread. So from now on we win together or die together <3 but I did my part)

GG WP

49. ISO #1599

Spoiler : LMAO even host is entertained :

Did trophy even read his role card? considering his last words I believe not xD
    At this point I just think he missed the fact he could be 100% town confirmed + 24h of valuable time to town just by saying so. Truly sorry for him if it it's that.

Still entertained af lol

I didn't dare to foresee this scenario, but it is actually happening so special thanks to TDL & Trophy for failing at town, SJ for giving me win, and overall everybody really for your kind townreads on me. It warmed my heart <3

I talked whole game about The-Mastermind-That-Was-Promised yet nobody deeply believed it could actually be me lol

BC THATS RIGHT GAME'S OVER B*TCHES, I WAS VGD ONCE, RIP SWEET MARSHALL
    NOTHING TO FEAR => JUDGE WE WON 100% CONFIRMED

Just pick any two you dislike, we lynch one, NK the other, 2v2 GG. Solving is so simple when town is citizen only.

(Still, if you decide to screw me at this point for omgus or w/e, they'll just lynch me and with no NK you know what's next. I believe you got no choice but to call court today for reasons I've exposed before, so got no choice but to reveal here since I'm basically "obvious townblock" material at this point. This Marshal flip was so unexpected rofl. Now I would hate myself for wasting that much work and stars alignment on a silly judge misread. So from now on we win together or die together <3 but I did my part)

GG WP
    Are you claiming scum?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #1600