Trump's Performance So Far?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Trump's Performance So Far?

As a non-American, I'm not too interested in American politics and didn't follow it past meme season. However, after watching some US politics-related videos that appeared on my YouTube feed, I'm curious: how is Trump doing so far as the POTUS?

Let's talk in terms of any of the following key indicators: economic growth; unemployment rate; inflation rate; trade; crime rate; social indicators such as LGBT, racial, gender and religious issues; international relations; anything else that might be relevant.

Feedback doesn't need to be long or fact-checked; this isn't a research paper. Rather, I'm more interested in what the average American citizen thinks and feels.

ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME. To keep things orderly and friendly, please refrain from attacking or correcting other posters.
    Last edited by Exeter350; September 18th, 2017 at 09:36 AM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

2. ISO #2

Re: Trump's Performance So Far?

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    As a non-American, I'm not too interested in American politics and didn't follow it past meme season. However, after watching some US politics-related videos that appeared on my YouTube feed, I'm curious: how is Trump doing so far as the POTUS?

Let's talk in terms of any of the following key indicators: economic growth; unemployment rate; inflation rate; trade; crime rate; social indicators such as LGBT, racial, gender and religious issues; international relations; anything else that might be relevant.

Feedback doesn't need to be long or fact-checked; this isn't a research paper. Rather, I'm more interested in what the average American citizen thinks and feels.

ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME. To keep things orderly and friendly, please refrain from attacking or correcting other posters.
    trump? who is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

How he's doing depends on your political leanings. For a "taxation is theft" libertarian radical like me, he's doing really really well in some areas (deregulating business, fixing tax code etc.). However, in other areas, he's absolutely abysmal. I sincerely believe that at some point during his term legislation will be passed that will attempt to restrict LGBT rights (he's already banned trans people from the military, which is ridiculous) even more than they already are. It'll likely get struck down by the SCOTUS, but it'll happen, it'll be passed and signed, and that's the important thing. Based on his press conferences from Sean Spicer and others, he seems to be leaning towards restriction of freedoms such as press and speech, which is quite scary to me. Overall I'd give him a bad score on how he's doing, but as I said, there's some things he's done that I quite like.
    CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    462.jpg

^ This might rouse your memory a lil bit.
    The thing burning behind is the Obamacare, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :