Planet Protoss Tribes
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Planet Protoss Tribes

A game on SC2. It's The Troll Tribes, but with protoss and more classes. It's really fun when someone teaches you how to play, and my point is: I know how to play, and I win 1v4s in that game. So, search it up in Arcade, join the channel, and you may find me or another veteran in the channel. I am Zeratul on SC2. If you see me in the Planet Protoss Tribes channel, PM me and I'll be glad to help you.

See you soon in Planet Protoss Tribes!
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; September 13th, 2017 at 09:12 PM. Reason: For fun?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Planet Protoss Tribes

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    A game on SC2. It's The Troll Tribes, but with protoss and more classes. It's really fun when someone teaches you how to play, and my point is: I know how to play, and I win 1v4s in that game. So, search it up in Arcade, join the channel, and you may find me or another veteran in the channel. I am Zeratul on SC2. If you see me in the Planet Protoss Tribes channel, PM me and I'll be glad to help you.

See you soon in Planet Protoss Tribes!
    I'll play when I get back.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    No one likes you or your toss tribes go away you son of the satan.
    But you wanted to play it with me so bad one day, MISERY...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Nice, @SuperJack ! I should have time for playing PPT (planet protoss tribes) this weekend.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Uh... What was that for, exactly?

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    No one likes you or your toss tribes go away you son of the satan.
    By the way, it's Satan. Not "the satan". Learn to insult correctly.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

By the way, it's Satan. Not "the satan". Learn to insult correctly.
    According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan , The definite article ha- (English: "the") is used to show that this is a title bestowed on a being, versus the name of a being. Thus, this being would be referred to as "the satan"

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan , The definite article ha- (English: "the") is used to show that this is a title bestowed on a being, versus the name of a being. Thus, this being would be referred to as "the satan"
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    nerd
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

13. ISO #13

So you really quote Wikipedia? ...

14. ISO #14

So you really quote Wikipedia? ...
    Well, people quote the bible... Yet, that was also just written by other people...

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

15. ISO #15

Well, people quote the bible... Yet, that was also just written by other people...
    Holy Bible*

Lol joking, I'm just saying that I could write that I like tomatoes on wikipedia and everyone would believe it's a GREAT information... xD

16. ISO #16

Also, I don't quote the bible lol.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Holy Bible*

Lol joking, I'm just saying that I could write that I like tomatoes on wikipedia and everyone would believe it's a GREAT information... xD
    Except everyone who isn't retarded knows that you look to see that there are citations for everything written on a page.
    And I've never come across a page on wikipedia that had incorrect information. They have several moderators that look at the newly added information for citations and for trolling/spam/advertisements.
    Wikipedia (last time it was graded) was given an 80% accuracy rating. That's higher than most websites.

Where do you get these ideas from?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

19. ISO #19

then you're not people? whahaha!
    Nice one!

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Except everyone who isn't retarded knows that you look to see that there are citations for everything written on a page.
    And I've never come across a page on wikipedia that had incorrect information. They have several moderators that look at the newly added information for citations and for trolling/spam/advertisements.
    Wikipedia (last time it was graded) was given an 80% accuracy rating. That's higher than most websites.

No comment. Wait yes, maybe one: you have a trump avatar. Doesn't really make me feel you are in position to call me "retarded". Also, I fear this is not Planet Protoss Tribes anymore, huh?

21. ISO #21

To be fair, Trollings do happen. For some time, Trump was listed under the explanation of Dictatorship.

22. ISO #22

No comment. Wait yes, maybe one: you have a trump avatar. Doesn't really make me feel you are in position to call me "retarded". Also, I fear this is not Planet Protoss Tribes anymore, huh?
    I see you have lack of arguments, so you decide to accuse a man of having wrong avatar.
    THE CAT TAG.jpg
    Last edited by Nawa; September 17th, 2017 at 03:28 AM.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

23. ISO #23

Yes, we've already established you don't understand irony or sarcasm in previous encounters.
    But, I'm glad that you realized you're wrong in this situations, and so you can only insult a meme avatar as a response to facts

To be fair, Trollings do happen. For some time, Trump was listed under the explanation of Dictatorship.
    Oh for sure, but for how long? The chances of someone doing any sort real of research on Wikipedia and coming across trolling is quite rare. You basically have to be looking for it, or be told here to look. Usually only up for ~24 hrs.

But, I digress. I'll agree with you that this will only stray further off topic; I just don't think that you should be repeating high school teachers when it comes to the validity of Wikipedia.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; September 17th, 2017 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

24. ISO #24

Oh for sure, but for how long? The chances of someone doing any sort real of research on Wikipedia and coming across trolling is quite rare. You basically have to be looking for it, or be told here to look. Usually only up for ~24 hrs.
    you can look most recent changes, as i know
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

25. ISO #25

Yes, we've already established you don't understand irony or sarcasm in previous encounters.
    But, I'm glad that you realized you're wrong in this situations, and so you can only insult a meme avatar as a response to facts

But, I digress. I'll agree with you that this will only stray further off topic; I just don't think that you should be repeating high school teachers when it comes to the validity of Wikipedia.
    Well. Ok ok, you win. But still, look at your avatar... wait, shitposter extraordinaire? YAY ANOTHER THING I CAN INSULT YOU ABOUT!

Who doesn't understand sarcasm here? GG

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    I see you have lack of arguments, so you decide to accuse a man of having wrong avatar.
    THE CAT TAG.jpg
    shhh

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

For some reason Mellowmarsh equates someone's forum-wide avatar to mean every post being similar.
    Hmm...maybe Apo needs a really goofy one then...

29. ISO #29

Without looking at the other posts of the thread, if you are interested in playing this with me, you can find me on the Mafia or Planet Protoss Tribes channels.

I SAID WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE OTHER POSTS!!!

30. ISO #30