7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Re: S-FM: ???? Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    He claimed vanilla first. (or wasnt he)
    Even if he was the first to claim vanilla, it doesn't make him villa (hehe catch that rhyme?)

He who claims vanilla
    Is not wholeheartedly the villa

For as much as liars run amok
    Reemus does indeed suck

ALL ABOARD THE LYNCH TRAIN
    Look behind you, It's me fuckin' your Gurl.

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.StoleUrGurl View Post
    Even if he was the first to claim vanilla, it doesn't make him villa (hehe catch that rhyme?)

He who claims vanilla
    Is not wholeheartedly the villa

For as much as liars run amok
    Reemus does indeed suck

ALL ABOARD THE LYNCH TRAIN
    Why do you want to start another train when we have few hours left? At least if you had a very strong reason...

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

He claimed vanilla first. (or wasnt he)
    That was Marshmallow I'm pretty sure. Reemus could have simply jumped on the wagon to claim. [And now that I'm trying to post this it has already been confirmed by others that Marshmallow was first.]

Marshmallow gets town points for me but not as much as he would get if he had not pointed out possible TPR claims. The way he goes about looks to me as if he is pointing out anything even if those conclusions he offers might out power roles.

Reemus is still posting a lot of useless stuff, Spruance did that a lot early on but now has been largely inactive. They're both valid lynches for today. I'm personally seeing widomakr as a third choice but it's not as conclusive in my eyes. Not so happy with Hybrid as you all know but I'm leaning slightly town for now. That might change soon.

Gonna read up on Reemus and Spruance and make my mind up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    OK is not conversing with extremely underwhelming in matters of intelligence being counts as not" still playing to win"? Because I can not really add anything at this point, everything will be called "****my move" and turned against me either way.
    Bitch, I'm definitely smarter than you.

18. ISO #268

OK is not conversing with extremely underwhelming in matters of intelligence being counts as not" still playing to win"? Because I can not really add anything at this point, everything will be called "****my move" and turned against me either way.
    Wtf are you talking about? So you refuse to contribute because people may use it against you? COULD THIS BE THE SCUMMIEST THING IN FM HISTORY?

-vote Reemus

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

Learn ethics and proper etiquette first then. Being disrespectful and familiar, as well as loud and familiar, is certainly not anyhow benefiting the... "Vanillas".
    As much as I want to lynch you right now I can't see a scum saying these incredibly dumb things. Going to keep my vote on you for a while to relax.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

In case you didn't catch my drift, oh genius one, that is Socrates - well renowned for his ethics and proper etiquette.

Regardless, you still haven't responded to any push against you. Your push against me was flimsy as you stated no reasoning.

Now, you get angry because there is a push against you?

25. ISO #275

What the...?!

Reemus

-vote Reemus

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What the...?!

Reemus

-vote Reemus
    sheep much? x)
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

27. ISO #277

Exactly as I said. Expecting me to contribute day 1 as a lawful inactive role? Moreover, having a game "set" for the first day simply by claiming a role first? Is this the world of PROs?? (~sarcasm)
    If you're an inactive role, then your role doesn't do anything across nights. So, the changing days doesn't do anything.

Anyone else see this loophole?

This dude is not a vanilla by inference.

28. ISO #278

Exactly as I said. Expecting me to contribute day 1 as a lawful inactive role? Moreover, having a game "set" for the first day simply by claiming a role first? Is this the world of PROs?? (~sarcasm)
    You are admitting you are anti-town. If you are town, you are commiting an unintentional gamethrow (or maybe intentional). Anyway, parking my vote on you for all this bullshit.

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

Tbh i ve been seeing reemus quite a time, he s like being himself solid af anyways an hour later i ll probably start makig wallpost and decide to who actually should i vote to
    -unvote

31. ISO #281

What is a "push" against me, you, underwhelming adolescent mind? This is day 1, there are no legit claims (except Vanilla since the save demands this retarded mechanic) and no information on other roles. The "push" that I claimed being "Vanilla" as second player? I can claim I did not lie, you will claim I did to appear "town". I am not doing retarded circles of "counter-claims". You may insult me, but you may not insult the common sense. Go pick on someone less stable.

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

What is a "push" against me, you, underwhelming adolescent mind? This is day 1, there are no legit claims (except Vanilla since the save demands this retarded mechanic) and no information on other roles. The "push" that I claimed being "Vanilla" as second player? I can claim I did not lie, you will claim I did to appear "town". I am not doing retarded circles of "counter-claims". You may insult me, but you may not insult the common sense. Go pick on someone less stable.

oh jeez my feelings are hurt now.

35. ISO #285

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Can you do anything more than jump on cheap opportunities to contribute?
    Nah, later maybe

36. ISO #286

If you're an inactive role, then your role doesn't do anything across nights. So, the changing days doesn't do anything.

a) you're right
    b) he's saying that he doesn't have any ideas on how to contribute. He may just be a noob. Still voting him for the highly scummy post at top of page.

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Dude, if you're a fucking citizen you can only use DAYS so better use them and not CRY about people voting you.

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

Reemus lied about his role and is extremely defensive in reply. The dude is scum.

-vote Reemus

43. ISO #293

Nothing much I can do at this point. I only claimed truth, deem it however you want. Not going into circles or denials either. I am not in favour of believing walls of text can affect those twisted minds trying to persecute me. No idea how this is considered gamethrowing either, but man,... "THE WORLD OF PROs". Beyond my feeble self. Thankfully.

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Hmm usually at this point I point someone scummy out who isn't really being train'd and push them but tbh I need more information.
    That sounds, excuse my language, retarded af. It's like you're saying that you would intentionally try to derail a lynch for every game, with no exceptions. Are you a contrarian for the sake of it or do you legitimately never see any good reasons for lynching the person that the majority also want to lynch? It's such a weird blanket statement to me, I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

a) you're right
    b) he's saying that he doesn't have any ideas on how to contribute. He may just be a noob. Still voting him for the highly scummy post at top of page.
    Dude, if you're a fucking citizen you can only use DAYS so better use them and not CRY about people voting you.
    Some people see reason.

Reemus is not vanilla, yet he claims to be. Vote reemus.

47. ISO #297

K I AM CITIZEN I DID NOT CLAIM VANILLA BECAUSE I AM NEW AND THIS IS SOME CRAP RANDOM SETUP I WAS AFRAID IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES SO HERE I AM USING DAYS AND BEING RETARD LIKE IT MUCH YOU DO FOR SURE IT FEELS FAMILIAR!

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300