2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

Re: S-FM: ???? Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Lol don't sweat I'm not serious. I'm to lazy for that. I'm fine hiding in the shade.

Can't believe people live in such hot countries.
    Damn, it would have been interesting lmao

Agree with the temperature thing. I make sure my room is at 22ºC or less with the air conditioning, otherwise I get too stressed out

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    A gripe I had was: it seemed superjack at least kinda had info(?) figuring that RLVG was potentially an evil but my role literally had nothing but "you may ask someone to get into your catapult" ;~; thanks for a fun game though
    I couldn't push it because to many people had already blindly accepted him. Very few people have played a hidden bastard setup.

But even if I had, his role was extremely OP.
    Reality Bender was basically the host for this game. There was no way for him to lose without extremely bad luck.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #2062

I couldn't push it because to many people had already blindly accepted him. Very few people have played a hidden bastard setup.

Reality Bender was basically the host for this game. There was no way for him to lose without extremely bad luck.
    We played with the idea in the back of our minds that he was the neutral all along. When he shot you for pointing that out, Voss was fucking sold. I was less skeptical at first, but as the final day went on, i was like there's no way he's the neutral, any neutral would have slam dunked this lynch and butt fucked everyone at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

13. ISO #2063

We played with the idea in the back of our minds that he was the neutral all along. When he shot you for pointing that out, Voss was fucking sold. I was less skeptical at first, but as the final day went on, i was like there's no way he's the neutral, any neutral would have slam dunked this lynch and butt fucked everyone at night.
    Did you have info about the setup the rest of us didnt have?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #2064

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Did you have info about the setup the rest of us didnt have?
    Nope.

We thought the thing was really a quest for the holy grail. We just thought it was possible that "arthur" wasn't actually town aligned.

Voss at one point thought we were morgan and didn't know it. I had to talk him off that 10 times lol.

All we knew is that we were a team. Then when the win cons came, I knew we could win with the neutral. We just didn't know if that meant "morgan" "merlin" or "arthur"

Once it was revealed it was reality bender I knew the roles were correct and that "merlin" had to be town aligned. I still thought "arthur" was town aligned when he wouldn't just vote mr stole lol.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

And the Town had to fight the host. Great. Who made this setup? Seriously, I want the Grail setup hosted... and I don't want to see this shit once again.

17. ISO #2067

Nope.

We thought the thing was really a quest for the holy grail. We just thought it was possible that "arthur" wasn't actually town aligned.

Voss at one point thought we were morgan and didn't know it. I had to talk him off that 10 times lol.

All we knew is that we were a team. Then when the win cons came, I knew we could win with the neutral. We just didn't know if that meant "morgan" "merlin" or "arthur"

Once it was revealed it was reality bender I knew the roles were correct and that "merlin" had to be town aligned. I still thought "arthur" was town aligned when he wouldn't just vote mr stole lol.
    ...when the reality bender was revealed, you should've understood that the Grail mechanic was pure bullshit lmao.

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...when the reality bender was revealed, you should've understood that the Grail mechanic was pure bullshit lmao.
    Yup. I pretty much knew there was no grail by that point. Especially after no one killed rachyl for it.
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #2070

21. ISO #2071

Quote Originally Posted by leeroy View Post
    banana told me hed host one just for you but only banana supporters can play
    Ban. This. Guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #2072