Does anyone know how jailor works?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Does anyone know how jailor works?

Like I ve got approximatly 1300 games on mafia and still I'm not so sure about how jailor works.
    When does he visits the jailed target? When he jails or when he execcutes? Or do jailor never visit and when he executes jailor makes the jailed person seem like visits to himself or sth like that?

2. ISO #2

Re: Does anyone know how jailor works?

Jailors don't visit their victim unless they execute. A Detective who follows a Jailor will see "no action" unless the Jailor executes. Jailors don't show up in Coroner readouts unless the person was killed by a Jailor. Spies don't see who Kidnappers kidnap unless the Kidnapper executes.
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Does anyone know how jailor works?

Ok here's indepth ~pro~ guide to playing jailer (it's not jailor fuck u DR wtf r u canadian??????):

1. open this slick online internet page specifically tailored toward playing mafia jailer: https://www.random.org/
    2. input min:1 max:15 to ur inbuilt advanced jailer target generator
    3. press "Generate", the output number is ur victim jail him
    4. at night, ask ur jailed person what role he is (this doesn't actually matter its just a formality)
    5. murder him regardless of what bullshit he spews, ideally at the last second so he can't insult U and hurt ur feelings
    6. repeat steps 3-5 for the remainder of the game, if u kill a few town its ok they probably sucked cock anyway keep a positive mental attitude
    7. if/when u run out of murder(s), keep jailing the same person over and over and spaM the jail chat with meatspin links
    8. u win?

okk thats my sick jailer guide I hope it helped u
    please subscripe and comment to my youtube page