Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1237
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GOING TO POST SOME SHIT LIKE THIS THE MOMENT I SAID I'D LEAVE.

Don't get any dumb ideas. There is a CHANCE sb is inno, I swear to god if Iced or Mesk or some shit sweet talks you into voting him while I'm asleep I'm going to be so pissed.
    @Hybrid
    Why vote SB when you can vote yzb

Monopoly of the Iced variety

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

TH...THIS WON'T EVEN WORK...

THIS IS JUST GIVING ME SLEEP DEPRIVATION. I WILL END UP LYING IN BED AWAKE.

Damn you and your psychological warfare >.<
    Dont worry, I doubt your teammates would throw you under the bus. Youre a smooth talker. Tell ya what, you give me your partners name, and il let you sleep. Kthx.

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    WTF
    you don t know gintama?
    Ohhh yeah. Nah watched the first few episodes but it was a bit of a struggle. I heard it gets really funny many episodes in... Maybe if I can ever dredge up the patience.

Loved Konosuba though. And that was great right from the start. And the daily lives of highschool boys :3.

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

Ohhh yeah. Nah watched the first few episodes but it was a bit of a struggle. I heard it gets really funny many episodes in... Maybe if I can ever dredge up the patience.

Loved Konosuba though. And that was great right from the start. And the daily lives of highschool boys :3.
    gintama is like 10x better than konosuba. konosuba is just like pervety comedy which i don t like

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    ok i think he s gone
    -vote deathworlds
    If only you could fathom a fraction of my power.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    @yzb25 welcome back. Apparently in the 12~ hours youve been gone (i think), nobody has discussed shit, let alone come to the thread.

Hedging bets on scum lurking hard waiting for a hammer, or your leadership, or both! Fun times.

Let's chat.
    Noone's talked because there's nothing left to add, man.

Sure.

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

This game is/has been full of lazy contributions and sheeping. I mean I definitely over invested in you d1, and probably more than i should have with rlvg d2, but atleast I've been contributing. And now scum gets ez win due to potato town.

If You're not up for discussion then ima go sleep soon. Imo everyone has been on scum side this game. We got ourselves to where we are, and frankly il just be happy to see this game end.

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    This game is/has been full of lazy contributions and sheeping. I mean I definitely over invested in you d1, and probably more than i should have with rlvg d2, but atleast I've been contributing. And now scum gets ez win due to potato town.

If You're not up for discussion then ima go sleep soon. Imo everyone has been on scum side this game. We got ourselves to where we are, and frankly il just be happy to see this game end.
    If we're being real for a second, I don't think town did particularly below average this game (tho a couple of the mislynches certainly played questionably). You did a brilliant job causing chaos this game, and it took the town so long to finally get around to lynching you, even though you were scumread to varying degrees throughout the entire game.

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

If we're being real for a second, I don't think town did particularly below average this game (tho a couple of the mislynches certainly played questionably). You did a brilliant job causing chaos this game, and it took the town so long to finally get around to lynching you, even though you were scumread to varying degrees throughout the entire game.
    I havnt once caused chaos intentionally. Its nice of you to paint it that way though. The problem this game has been that I was overly vocal, and i think people are mistaking their frustration with scum reading me, when really im just a loud dick. I was absolutely certain MM was scum, and really i just played into scum hands with that push.

I cant even go up against you at this point. Even though you pushed the sj mislynch, and we both pushed the rlvg mislynch, im going to be remembered for the MM mislynch because I havnt been pandering to everyone. Loudness and tunneling probably cost us the game. So I apoligise to everyone who's not scum. I dont even have theories for who your allies are. Im at a complete loss. Clearly im not very good when i try to take leader slot.

Activity is high when i sleep, so theres likely going to be a hammer, even with 24+hrs to go. Wp yzb.

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

On second thought, we should just have this conversation in the post-game when we can actually be 100% real.
    There's no need. You could openly admit being scum right now and I'd still be lynched. You all sat back and let me hammer the nails into my own coffin while. It was well played. Not even mad tbh. Actually looking forward to playing next sfm with you.

Now to sleep. Gg.

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Don't you think it's possible that Iced is just a hopelessly lost townie?
    If he was, his response would today would have been more like:

"WTF! OMG GUYZ I'M SO SORRY! GYAAAH IMA FIND A GOOD LYNCH 4 U GUYZ THIS TIME I SWEAR!!! GYAAAAH!!!"

Well, exaggeration but you know what I mean. Instead he was just like "lol lynch yzb maybe?"

I think he's more like a hopelessly lost scum tbh. He was probably banking on me joining the MM train then me being scapegoated today. Without that, he's literally got noone to lynch.

Mislynch Spruance? Nah, cuz we got that boy on lock.
    Mislynch Hybrid? Nah, cuz we got that boy on lock.
    exc.

All he can feasibly push is SB16, who is probably his scumbuddy XD.

Try not to be taken in by the AtE, even though it appeals so well to the instincts. Literally everyone can do it scum or town at this point - trust me.

44. ISO #1194

If we are wrong then we lose. I want to clear Iced because not only is he my strongest scumread but he also poses the greatest threat. I can't imagine SB16 doing some mad manipulation while I'm gone, after all. But you guys feel some scary levels of sympathy for a man that manipulated the fuck out of the town. I gotta end this abusive relationship first XD

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

If we are wrong then we lose. I want to clear Iced because not only is he my strongest scumread but he also poses the greatest threat. I can't imagine SB16 doing some mad manipulation while I'm gone, after all. But you guys feel some scary levels of sympathy for a man that manipulated the fuck out of the town. I gotta end this abusive relationship first XD
    Yeah Iced accusing you above everyone else today was pretty sketch. If you are mafia then damn well played.

-vote Iced_Monopoly

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

We can as a symbolic gesture because you seem to be harboring residual paranoia about me, but we're lynching Iced afterwards, k?
    Tbh it isn't that it's because I knew stealthbomber was scum from day 2 and no one would listen to me. I want to see him lynched first