S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0 - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1237
  1. #441

  2. #442

    Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    You're a scum associate, thanks for making the game easier.

    Iced is not a newbie. "Too scummy to be scum" is a logical fallacy not to be taken lightweight of.
    Also, didn't I multiple times say that defending SJ is just an act to look towny since SJ would seemingly get lynched anyway?
    And I'm apparently the counterwagon for whatever reason, so in the scenario I'm lynched and I flip town - SJ would be next because of the counterwagon fallacy.

    I'm 100% convinced that Iced is scum, and I'm certain you're scum with them.
    Yes just like SJ you started to accusations then, why didn't you request everyone to unvote sj, and vote up and lynch him instead? Answer this SJs death was unnecessary made by your unnecessary vote

  3. #443

  4. #444

    Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Just making sure you're not pulling words up your behind, make a case as to why they're "obvious scum", leading up to the "too scummy to be scum", thus town.
    What makes them so obvious? This is a request, make a case.
    I am not even sure who iced is voting or thought rn.
    It was me at the first, then SB then he seemed like he was hostile to sj but i am not sure he changed sides too much which he probably trolling. Geez can't you even think of that? OR you don't want to think of that?

  5. #445

  6. #446

  7. #447

    Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I am not even sure who iced is voting or thought rn.
    It was me at the first, then SB then he seemed like he was hostile to sj but i am not sure he changed sides too much which he probably trolling. Geez can't you even think of that? OR you don't want to think of that?
    At the top bar of the thread, there's Vote Count which you can click.

    Current vote is that Iced votes for me and I vote for Iced. You're thinking of me as scum, why not vote me?

    As for that "case", is that really your reasoning behind why Iced is obv-scum to the point they're so scummy they can't be scum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    If you think Iced is scum go on and lynch with the others
    Why the fuck do you think I'm voting Iced? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    But RLVG I am here the one who is thinking you as a scum
    If you think I'm scum, then vote me!

  8. #448

    Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    At the top bar of the thread, there's Vote Count which you can click.

    Current vote is that Iced votes for me and I vote for Iced. You're thinking of me as scum, why not vote me?

    As for that "case", is that really your reasoning behind why Iced is obv-scum to the point they're so scummy they can't be scum?



    Why the fuck do you think I'm voting Iced? LOL



    If you think I'm scum, then vote me!
    Yea i think like that so, well he might be scum as well i don t know him that much since it s my only 3rd game and i ddon t see him around in normal mafia but seriously if he is mafia he should not play anymore of this thing

    Well yea, but be more determined about it

    I already did vote you x)

  9. #449

    Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Yea i think like that so, well he might be scum as well i don t know him that much since it s my only 3rd game and i ddon t see him around in normal mafia but seriously if he is mafia he should not play anymore of this thing

    Well yea, but be more determined about it

    I already did vote you x)
    Oh, I'm retarded. I thought it was Iced that was voting me, but it was you.

    +1 points to you for me being stupid.

    Anyway, you're still on the "too scum to be scum" fallacy, lol.
    3 games isn't enough to understand how players behave here either.

    You're also kinda ignoring the whole ordeal that you're very likely a scum associate.

  10. #450

  11. #451

  12. #452

    Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    But anyways, I didn't vote you cause of Iced, I vote you cause of your stupid vote of SJ that got him lynched...He was tottaly town in my opinion...
    Just because one lynched town, doesn't necessarily mean they're automatic scum. What about the others voting for SJ? They refused to unvote, the only thing I did was vote when I was going away so that my vote had some power. Also, you have nothing to say at all about my big wall of text, or the wall of text inside the wall of text where I ISO'd myself?

  13. #453

    Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Just because one lynched town, doesn't necessarily mean they're automatic scum. What about the others voting for SJ? They refused to unvote, the only thing I did was vote when I was going away so that my vote had some power. Also, you have nothing to say at all about my big wall of text, or the wall of text inside the wall of text where I ISO'd myself?
    Not even gonna respond to this. Your wall post was full of shit and saying everything sj saying omg lie is not a thing.

  14. #454

    Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Not even gonna respond to this. Your wall post was full of shit and saying everything sj saying omg lie is not a thing.
    Quote me where I explicitly said SJ is town.
    No?

    See, this is proof you didn't read my post, one of the points of my ISO was to prove I didn't say they were town, lol. Iced said a few times with a "fact" that I said SJ is town, when I in fact didn't. The closest thing is possibilities, but I did those possibilities together with scum so it's just plain strawman at that point or even ad hominem.

  15. #455

    Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Quote me where I explicitly said SJ is town.
    No?

    See, this is proof you didn't read my post, one of the points of my ISO was to prove I didn't say they were town, lol. Iced said a few times with a "fact" that I said SJ is town, when I in fact didn't. The closest thing is possibilities, but I did those possibilities together with scum so it's just plain strawman at that point or even ad hominem.
    Meh, guess my accusation was false. Oh well can't find any clues about that. Even though I m still mad that you ve voted SJ which I knew he was town <.< .
    Well excuse my behaviours cause of that. But still that doesnt mean that I trust you. I'll keep my eye on ya.

  16. #456

  17. #457

    Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

    Waddup waddup
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  18. #458

  19. #459

    Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Can you come with an actually constructive post rather than point at your crotch, name random shit or something?
    I'll wait, you can take your time.
    it's a little too early for that.

    at this time, im only useful at being someones personal cumdumpster and walking crooked.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  20. #460

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •