This might be strange but... Something about Turkey
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    This might be strange but... Something about Turkey

    Well this is going to be my first "Serious" talk about something with you guys. As some of you know I am Turkish and I' am going to talk about some "issues" in my country that has been bugging me out for months, years. And in this "Thread" I am going to what actually is being in Turkey since everyone in America (not mafia players or maybe some of it) are being racist while they don't know a thing about it, and how painfull it is to just let your country getting controlled by a retarded president as known as Erdogan. Like I've been seeing a lot of jokes about turkey that just is about Erdogan but people thinking that all of the Turkish people are like Erdogan, which is completly wrong.
    Now first of all the coup that had happend in 15 july was completly Goverment's fault. Like my father was a soldier, colonel, and he got like 3-4 times of invite to the Gulen's forces and it was litreally exposed it was like letting them to get their forces up for free. It does have lots of things that is on paper proofs if interested just search. Even the non-akp politicans were saying there will be coup, which our goverment didn't care about. It's really suspicous that the soldiers that was on coup didnt shoot up the citizens if have to be honest that was probably a self-coup in my opinion.
    For second the Armenian genocide thing it never happend. Just didn't there are lots of non-affected historians that may confirm it with solid proofs which EU and NA both dismiss the proofs and blame Turkey cause of power. Here is what happend in real life. Now it's going to be a booring history lesson to you Americans which still continuing to read. In like 1900-1918 there were groups of revolutionous groups of armenians and kurds (proveable even in wikipedia), Now Ottoman Empire had to suppress the revolutions they were killing turks at east part etc etc.. (i kinda dont remember well this part so it s better to search it on online). Now at WW1 Ottoman Empire knew that he would have been invaded by Russia at east. So O.E. had decided to move Armenians more peaceful and safe place, aka South of Anatolia(syria part). The reason to do that so because O.E. knew that Armenian Revolutioners would join to Russian Horde and help invading O.E. so O.E. had no choice but to move them to south from east. While doing so Armenians had gone out of food supply and got sicknesses. Because of that most of the Armenians had died.(Proveable just search about it.) That's the reason why Armenians call that Turks have made a genocide which is not a genocide. Also they might have seem innocent but after ww1 or while so Armenians did kohjaly genocide.(search it at wikipeadia)
    Now 3rd why was the Turkish Referandum had happend. The reason of that was to make decisions faster. But there is a problem with this. It might not seem so but it breaks a rule of the Turkey. It litreally changes the goverment. P.M. being removed and all of its rights will be transfered to President. So basicly it was turning Turkey into a dictatorship. Tho for a short period they say.
    Now you may say why did the turkish people accepted this? Actually we didnt and there was a cheating in the referandum. AKP cheated on referandum this has a lot of proves in the internet but they just won't remake the referandum. Cuz there is no cheating for them. It's just so, SO stupid and I was like in depression of it for several days. Litreally it breaks the rules of the goverment itself, in referandum there was an obvious cheat which didnt tried to be handled .Turkey is stupid litreally stupid.
    Now 4th why has Erdogan being the president of turkey continously? reason is TURKISH PEOPLE IN EASTERN PARTS ARE RETARDED AND DOESNT EVEN FOLLOW A THING OF WHAT HE DOES. THEY JUST BLINDLY BELIEVE IN WHAT HE IS SAYING. If non-university-graduated people weren't able to vote, AKP would have only have 10% or maybe 20% votes on them since everyone who has a mind knows that he is lying and using the same excuse over and over again which he is using the things that has more cons than advantages...

    Well i might have added a lot more things as well but y'know i am lazy if there s anything u want to know about it just post a questiona nd i might answer tho please JUST PLEASE
    People who are going to humilate or insult the thread just don t post anything about ur thoughts. cuz no one cares. If you are going to argue what i have wrote up here feel free argue with me.

  2. #2

    Re: This might be strange but... Something about Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Well this is going to be my first "Serious" talk about something with you guys. As some of you know I am Turkish and I' am going to talk about some "issues" in my country that has been bugging me out for months, years. And in this "Thread" I am going to what actually is being in Turkey since everyone in America (not mafia players or maybe some of it) are being racist while they don't know a thing about it, and how painfull it is to just let your country getting controlled by a retarded president as known as Erdogan. Like I've been seeing a lot of jokes about turkey that just is about Erdogan but people thinking that all of the Turkish people are like Erdogan, which is completly wrong.
    Now first of all the coup that had happend in 15 july was completly Goverment's fault. Like my father was a soldier, colonel, and he got like 3-4 times of invite to the Gulen's forces and it was litreally exposed it was like letting them to get their forces up for free. It does have lots of things that is on paper proofs if interested just search. Even the non-akp politicans were saying there will be coup, which our goverment didn't care about. It's really suspicous that the soldiers that was on coup didnt shoot up the citizens if have to be honest that was probably a self-coup in my opinion.
    For second the Armenian genocide thing it never happend. Just didn't there are lots of non-affected historians that may confirm it with solid proofs which EU and NA both dismiss the proofs and blame Turkey cause of power. Here is what happend in real life. Now it's going to be a booring history lesson to you Americans which still continuing to read. In like 1900-1918 there were groups of revolutionous groups of armenians and kurds (proveable even in wikipedia), Now Ottoman Empire had to suppress the revolutions they were killing turks at east part etc etc.. (i kinda dont remember well this part so it s better to search it on online). Now at WW1 Ottoman Empire knew that he would have been invaded by Russia at east. So O.E. had decided to move Armenians more peaceful and safe place, aka South of Anatolia(syria part). The reason to do that so because O.E. knew that Armenian Revolutioners would join to Russian Horde and help invading O.E. so O.E. had no choice but to move them to south from east. While doing so Armenians had gone out of food supply and got sicknesses. Because of that most of the Armenians had died.(Proveable just search about it.) That's the reason why Armenians call that Turks have made a genocide which is not a genocide. Also they might have seem innocent but after ww1 or while so Armenians did kohjaly genocide.(search it at wikipeadia)
    Now 3rd why was the Turkish Referandum had happend. The reason of that was to make decisions faster. But there is a problem with this. It might not seem so but it breaks a rule of the Turkey. It litreally changes the goverment. P.M. being removed and all of its rights will be transfered to President. So basicly it was turning Turkey into a dictatorship. Tho for a short period they say.
    Now you may say why did the turkish people accepted this? Actually we didnt and there was a cheating in the referandum. AKP cheated on referandum this has a lot of proves in the internet but they just won't remake the referandum. Cuz there is no cheating for them. It's just so, SO stupid and I was like in depression of it for several days. Litreally it breaks the rules of the goverment itself, in referandum there was an obvious cheat which didnt tried to be handled .Turkey is stupid litreally stupid.
    Now 4th why has Erdogan being the president of turkey continously? reason is TURKISH PEOPLE IN EASTERN PARTS ARE RETARDED AND DOESNT EVEN FOLLOW A THING OF WHAT HE DOES. THEY JUST BLINDLY BELIEVE IN WHAT HE IS SAYING. If non-university-graduated people weren't able to vote, AKP would have only have 10% or maybe 20% votes on them since everyone who has a mind knows that he is lying and using the same excuse over and over again which he is using the things that has more cons than advantages...

    Well i might have added a lot more things as well but y'know i am lazy if there s anything u want to know about it just post a questiona nd i might answer tho please JUST PLEASE
    People who are going to humilate or insult the thread just don t post anything about ur thoughts. cuz no one cares. If you are going to argue what i have wrote up here feel free argue with me.
    Hybrid has a brain?! I DIDNT KNOW THAT! *claps 200 times*

    More seriously, congratulations for this post. By the way, dictatorships started like that. A president said he would need more powers for some random duration... then he kept them for years and made a reign of terror.

    Wikipedia is not a good source, sir. But like not at all.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; August 16th, 2017 at 07:43 PM.

  3. #3

    Re: This might be strange but... Something about Turkey

    Hybrids have feelings too
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen,Agent,Citizen,Vigilante,Citizen,Godfather,Citizen,Citize n,Voter,Elder,Mafioso,BackUpSleuth,Escort,Mafioso,Detective,Citizen,Citizen,Tailor,Citizen, Citizen,Citizen,Citizen,Citizen,Citizn,TheJoker,Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: This might be strange but... Something about Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    Isn't Thanksgiving in november?
    you're right, we should probably put easter theme up...

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Re: This might be strange but... Something about Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If you ask me, Thanksgiving is not in November.
    Thanksgiving is in October.....? Wtf only morons have it in November
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen,Agent,Citizen,Vigilante,Citizen,Godfather,Citizen,Citize n,Voter,Elder,Mafioso,BackUpSleuth,Escort,Mafioso,Detective,Citizen,Citizen,Tailor,Citizen, Citizen,Citizen,Citizen,Citizen,Citizn,TheJoker,Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Re: This might be strange but... Something about Turkey

    The part about the Armenian genocide sounds wacko as fuck. Surely, even 100 years ago, the Turkish government had the basic understanding of logistics necessary to give the Armenians enough food to survive the journey South? Seems like a PR excuse the higher ups gave for mass starvation they're directly responsible for.

    Regardless of if it is true, anyone who blames the modern Turks (or even most of the Turks back then) for the actions of some soldiers and a government is simply retarded. It has absolutely nothing to do with who you are and what you stand for.

    I'm half Iranian. In Iran, a shitty theocratic conservative government often gets elected over the more progressive government, because of propaganda spread through less educated, rural communities (the situation sounds somewhat like your country). The majority of the voting population is literally voting for a shitty government that is open to killing homosexuals and oppressing religious minorities.

    But I don't give a shit about someone slagging off Iran or trying to slag off me through Iran, because I simply don't view it as part of my identity. What matters to me is my beliefs and my actions, not the beliefs and actions of my affiliates. There's little I can do about dumbasses associated with me fucking shit up, so this is the healthiest view to take, imo.

    p;edit I looked into the Armenian Genocide after writing this. I can confirm it happened :P

    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...page&q&f=false
    Last edited by yzb25; August 16th, 2017 at 06:42 AM.

  12. #12

    Re: This might be strange but... Something about Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    The part about the Armenian genocide sounds wacko as fuck. Surely, even 100 years ago, the Turkish government had the basic understanding of logistics necessary to give the Armenians enough food to survive the journey South? Seems like a PR excuse the higher ups gave for mass starvation they're directly responsible for.

    Regardless of if it is true, anyone who blames the modern Turks (or even most of the Turks back then) for the actions of some soldiers and a government is simply retarded. It has absolutely nothing to do with who you are and what you stand for.

    I'm half Iranian. In Iran, a shitty theocratic conservative government often gets elected over the more progressive government, because of propaganda spread through less educated, rural communities (the situation sounds somewhat like your country). The majority of the voting population is literally voting for a shitty government that is open to killing homosexuals and oppressing religious minorities.

    But I don't give a shit about someone slagging off Iran or trying to slag off me through Iran, because I simply don't view it as part of my identity. What matters to me is my beliefs and my actions, not the beliefs and actions of my affiliates. There's little I can do about dumbasses associated with me fucking shit up, so this is the healthiest view to take, imo.

    p;edit I looked into the Armenian Genocide after writing this. I can confirm it happened :P

    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...page&q&f=false
    No, 100 years ago ottomans were so weak and poor that even in independence war the turkish goverment had to collect the army supplies and the army itself from the citizens.
    Let s say it s all after the ww1 so they normally wouldnt have these but while in ww1 while ottman empire were sending armies to attack russia, turkish armies hadnt enough supply and cloths that they died by starving and freezing.
    So while this armenian movement is all of a sudden and while it is war, how is ottoman supposr to supply them?

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Re: This might be strange but... Something about Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    No, 100 years ago ottomans were so weak and poor that even in independence war the turkish goverment had to collect the army supplies and the army itself from the citizens.
    Let s say it s all after the ww1 so they normally wouldnt have these but while in ww1 while ottman empire were sending armies to attack russia, turkish armies hadnt enough supply and cloths that they died by starving and freezing.
    So while this armenian movement is all of a sudden and while it is war, how is ottoman supposr to supply them?
    Regardless, I no longer believe the original thing you said about the state trying to "move them south" lol. The source I found was approved by loads of fancy historians and shit who are detached from the issue so I'm gonna blindly believe what I read unless you can provide a better source. :P

  15. #15

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •