Professional trolls
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Thumbs up Professional trolls

I noticed that some players are playing for a single reason: trolling. They spend hours of their life making many, many accounts, back hacking them, etc. Then, they fill up lobbies and -prefer every Mafia role, things like that, then leave or all vote together, defending themselves. It makes the game unplayable.

My question is: is there any way to counter this kind of trolling? And I know that the staff doesn't live only for Mafia, and that they have a life (meaning that they cant be in-game 24/7 to check all accounts and ban them).

2. ISO #2

Re: Professional trolls

To a degree yes. They can no longer make a new account and -prefer anything. It requires being added to a manual exception list.

Also the ban evasion hack resulted in a work around where they can evade the ban but are not treated as being in the game eliminating its functionality.

Honestly the things they exploit is a result of Blizzard allowing them to exist. Its not our game, we can only do things with the map. They do not care to put an end to it or moderate the arcade so such trolls are free to exist while we can only mitigate them. The best you can do is lobby to blizzard about it but they have proved time and time again that they do not care to intervene even when 20 replays are given on a single player under multiple user ID's is destroying their community's experience.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4