w e w
Register

User Tag List

Thread: w e w

1. ISO #1

w e w

Somebody please try to talk me out of this, because although I'm excited I feel like I am going to make a huge mistake.

I'm strongly considering getting a fidget spinner tattoo. It's not a novelty meme tattoo for social media attention though, the fidget spinner actually holds a lot of meaning to me.

I've always had trouble making friends and fitting into social groups. I'm 24 and I only have one person I'd consider a "friend" - Brad. Brad is a very outgoing amateur bodybuilder and the definite "jock" type - goes out drinking with his friends very often, always has 10 girls going at a time etc. We bonded in high school over video games and magic the gathering. He's been my only friend for my entire adult life - I've just never seemed to be able to connect with other people. They'd always talk about sports, or partying, and even if we have the same video games as a common interest we would end up having nothing to talk about after that.

That all changed with ironic meta humour becoming the common form of humour. I would spend hours a day on 4chan and tumblr while Brad was out partying with his other friends, and I'd often repeat internet in jokes to people around me. Sometimes they'd awkwardly force a laugh, but usually I'd just be met with a blank stare.

Now however, I'm the king of ironic meta humour. I still feel like I don't belong when I'm with others - but that's because their level of humour is so far beneath me. Every internet meme I had memorized in 2013 is met with uproarious laughter when I repeat it around my new friends - I even have a girlfriend. She's 18 and we met at a Lil Yachty concert. The fidget spinner, to me, symbolises my rebirth - like a phoenix or Rocky Balboa, and I want it on my body as a constant reminder that life gets better if you stick it out.

Thoughts? I am considering getting it on my bottom forearm, with a part of it melding into my hand like I am holding an actual fidget spinner. Any advice is welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

2. ISO #2

Re: w e w

I'm looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: w e w

you would be stupid not to get this done.
    not only are fidget spinners super cool and super cool looking (so would be a great tattoo), it obviously has large symbolic meaning to you.
    definitely go get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,