S-FM 229 - The Alchemist of Nightmares - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM - The Alchemist of Nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by Omegasaur View Post
    That's my theory, anyway. We can at least pressure him to claim an exact role.
    exact role like crier
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    exact role like crier
    Haha
    Why pressure me, creating a bad strat is not the same as being scum.
    Sure pressure is good but your what I can only put to as tunnelling me
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Tunneling is pushing a lynch on a player for a full lynch or pressure over 2 days.
    He pushed this lynch on me yesterday and now today
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260
    Rachyl

I have a good feeling about Suntax i believe that he is town

11. ISO #261

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I know what tunneling is. He's not tunneling though. He has a reason for voting you that you haven't responded well to.

How is it tunneling? What have you done that is actually useful this game anyway? Every time you post you seem to have different reads
    Firstly I ask what have you done this game.
    Secondly In my discussions with iced (the person who made the claim of crowdsourcing) I told him there was benefits but after hearing him out I tried to take a vote and then decided to stop such plan.
    Thirdly my reads have remained consistent, with Iced as a town read and I only added 3 more people, also reads change, currently I have you voting me for no reason other then a joke to the host and OMGS voting me.

I still don't like superjacks inane shadowing it assists town none

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Lynching Suntax is a bad idea. His points are 'mostly' valid, and I'd rather not turn this into a game of "Hi" "Oh shit we godda lynch" "Him"
    At this point I'm a way better lynch than Suntax.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Super Jack us obviously trolling. Which for him is NAI. I'd rather keep him alive tbh because even though he's useless he's like a second vote for who ever I'm voting. Which is nice for me.
    I don't like that though, it seems completely idiotic and by indirectly.giving you a second vote it skews the game
    -vote SuperJack

17. ISO #267
    Rachyl

Im not voting for anyone yet, i still wanna see what some players have to say before i cast my vote

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Im not voting for anyone yet, i still wanna see what some players have to say before i cast my vote
    Who are you waiting for? I assume HotTamales but you can always change your vote

19. ISO #269
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Who are you waiting for? I assume HotTamales but you can always change your vote
    Gyrlander, Twentytwo, and Iced_Monopoly

20. ISO #270

Is it really NAI of its d2 though? He's usually dropped this act by now, or waiting for votes to pile up against him so he can begin something.

Since the first hasnt happened, we need to push it. Worst case he actually gets lynched, but its not like hes doing anything to help town anyways.

@Rachyl place your vote on superjerk

Monopoly of the Iced variety

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273
    Rachyl

-vote Superjack

24. ISO #274

I don't like that though, it seems completely idiotic and by indirectly.giving you a second vote it skews the game
    -vote SuperJack
    This is implying you currently don't townread Banana. SJ is currently sheeping one of my top townreads so I'm all for keeping him around. There are much higher priority targets.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

25. ISO #275

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Is it really NAI of its d2 though? He's usually dropped this act by now, or waiting for votes to pile up against him so he can begin something.

Since the first hasnt happened, we need to push it. Worst case he actually gets lynched, but its not like hes doing anything to help town anyways.

@Rachyl place your vote on superjerk
    For him it really is
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is implying you currently don't townread Banana. SJ is currently sheeping one of my top townreads so I'm all for keeping him around. There are much higher priority targets.
    Who is a higher priority target? You flopped on the Grylander pressure pretty fast

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

-vote SuperJack
    Quite honestly with this post it feels like you're just looking for an excuse to vote SJ. If he's baiting you fell hook line and sinker.

29. ISO #279

Iced , what is your thoughts on OMG and Bannas votes on.me and OMGS theory I'm crowdsourcing scum
    Seems warranted, but not to this degree anymore. The subject has already been discussed and things were stopped. We need to hit up something new now, amd get conversation moving again.

Lile why does stealth have banana as such a high tier town read so early into the game?

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

Seems warranted, but not to this degree anymore. The subject has already been discussed and things were stopped. We need to hit up something new now, amd get conversation moving again.

Lile why does stealth have banana as such a high tier town read so early into the game?
    If you're not town reading Banana you're not playing right.

32. ISO #282

Quite honestly with this post it feels like you're just looking for an excuse to vote SJ. If he's baiting you fell hook line and sinker.
    Obvious bait is obvious, thats why im getting people to pile onto it. Don't have time to deal with these useless gambits, the sooner we can cut the crap and start playing, the better.

33. ISO #283

Obvious bait is obvious, thats why im getting people to pile onto it. Don't have time to deal with these useless gambits, the sooner we can cut the crap and start playing, the better.
    Yet you'll have to lynch Super Jack. He won't stop doing this just because some votes have piled on. So is this a policy lynch if you agree its a gambit? Wouldn't you rather vote someone actually scummy?

34. ISO #284

Yet you'll have to lynch Super Jack. He won't stop doing this just because some votes have piled on. So is this a policy lynch if you agree its a gambit? Wouldn't you rather vote someone actually scummy?
    If he gets to l1 and is still going, then he deserves to be lynched. Its anti town behaviour at best, scum indicative at worst.

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

I don't townread anybody besides Iced and myself (obviously)

Every else I have no read on or is scum/scumleaning wbixg is Funce, Stealth, Mr and now SJ

I thinking of pulling Funce out of scum for the post he made earlier about him being a better lunch.

37. ISO #287

So a policy lynch.
    You was fine with lynching Hybrid on policy before he fucked up

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

You was fine with lynching Hybrid on policy before he fucked up
    Oh don't get me wrong I'm fine with policy lynches. I want people to own them if that's what they are.

It stops becoming a policy lynch if it gets to l1 and he doesn't change his behavior. Then its an actual lynch and im 100% okay with it
    Naw its still a policy lynch as you're lynching for anti town behavior and not scumminess.

40. ISO #290

Also is SJ is scum on the off chance It would be hilarious to see Banana get lynched aswell and be other scum.

Btw do you (banana) and iced have some reads

41. ISO #291

I don't townread anybody besides Iced and myself (obviously)

Every else I have no read on or is scum/scumleaning wbixg is Funce, Stealth, Mr and now SJ

I thinking of pulling Funce out of scum for the post he made earlier about him being a better lunch.
    lol "I'm a good lynch" does not a town make.

42. ISO #292
    Rachyl

Can you explain your vote deary?
    Well Suntax seems to think its Superjack as does Iced_Monopoly. So i am going with Superjack as well

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

lol "I'm a good lynch" does not a town make.
    No obviously but his utter disregard for the game coupled with such a line is not a move I see scum making.

Rachyl that's called sheeping.
    If you believe its a good lynch then keep it but if you think a better person is more worthy of a vote them change don't blindly follow.your town reads.

45. ISO #295
    Rachyl

So you're sheeping which doesn't make you any better than SuperJack.
    Sheeping? what does that mean?

46. ISO #296

So you're sheeping which doesn't make you any better than SuperJack.
    Sheeping is different from shadowing.
    Superjack is just your second vote, Stealth sheeped earlier

47. ISO #297

No obviously but his utter disregard for the game coupled with such a line is not a move I see scum making.

Rachyl that's called sheeping.
    If you believe its a good lynch then keep it but if you think a better person is more worthy of a vote them change don't blindly follow.your town reads.
    Yet what SJ is doing is a move you see scum making?

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Sheeping? what does that mean?
    Voting somebody because another person is (normally somebody you.town read)

50. ISO #300