User Tag List

1. ISO #1

TassdarOwn: 1-S2-1-4554771

Account Name: Bankey
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-275803
    In-Game Name: Giraldo

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Grakylan
    Summary: The judge has voted up the Dragon Head, which helped a successful lynch of the Dragon Head as the townie votes followed. The judge is meant to work with the triad, not against them. There are many other people that could have been lynched that are likely town.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

2. ISO #2

Re: Bankey: 1-S2-1-275803

ID Verification:
    Bankey: Correct. 1-S2-1-275803

Players Added to Report:
    TassdarOwn: 1-S2-1-4554771

Respective Hotkeys
    Bankey: 3
    TassdarOwn: ctrl 5

Was the game result altered?
    Bankey's actions hurt the Triad and, by extension, helped the Serial Killer to win. TassdarOwn's griefing made the game less fun for everyone involved.

Summary
    Sabman mentions that TassdarOwn is a troll during the setup phase.

Bankey is given the name Giraldo and is a Judge in slot #11.
    TassdarOwn chooses the name SabMan Is MAD and is a Bus Driver in slot #10.

Day 1: #10 rages at Sabman.

Night 1: Normal gameplay.

Day 2: #10 says:
    "I AM WATCHLISTED WOW GUYS, SUCH A THUG"
    "yeah like mods are some kind of genius"
    "who are always right"
    Some players say that they are muting #10. #10 responds:
    "you're the kind of guy that get bullied and hide behind his teachet?"
    "everyone who mutes me"
    "is just a cuck"
    #10 is put up for trial and says:
    "yeah random me tards"
    "I don't care about dying in a game"
    "oh wait I'm getting watchlisted again"
    "cuz I get random lynched"
    "oh wait I don't care"
    "I'm such a THUG"
    "watchlisted wooh"
    "Watchlisted such a thug"
    #10 is lynched and spams:

Night 2: Normal gameplay.

Day 3: #11 calls court and lynches #3, the Dragon Head. #11 has no reason to believe #3 is the Dragon Head.

The game ends with a Serial Killer victory.

Player Offenses
    Bankey: None
    TassdarOwn: Griefing

Previous Offenses
    TassdarOwn:
    Griefing (Watchlist x2)
    Griefing/Intentional Gamethrowing (Watchlist x2)
    Griefing (Watchlist x4)

Recommended Action
    TassdarOwn: Banlist x2

Additional Notes
    The Judge is a Neutral role, and doesn't have an obligation to support the Triad. It's true that the Judge can win with the Triad, but the Judge can also win with Neutral Killing roles, the Cult, or even alone. This post gives more information about when Neutral roles can or cannot gamethrow.

TassdarOwn was warned about his behavior but didn't change. It's time for a temporary ban.

Thank you for your effort to keep the game clean!
    Last edited by Omegasaur; July 7th, 2017 at 01:41 AM.
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: TassdarOwn: 1-S2-1-4554771

Alright Omegasaur, seems like you definetly have some bias against me since you need to put me in some reports that aren't even made on me but it's fine let me show you how once again I've done nothing wrong and how you're just imposing your way of playing the game,

Well to start "Day 1: #10 rages at Sabman." that is just totally false, just watch the replay, I asked if he was mad because he flamed me while I was afk lmao

then according to wiki Griefing is "Griefing is similar to trolling, but actually results in the game being ruined. This is trolling taken too far."

So now you're going to explain me how I griefed ? By making fun of people saying I was watchlisted ? Oh and I already explained how the watchlist was bs but that's not the purpose here, you're probably speaking about my spam during the pre-day 2 which in no way hurt the game since no one had any valuable information.

Or maybe you're speaking about when I got put on trial for no reasons? yeah that's obviously my fault that people random lynch me, I should obviously be punished for being random lynched, what's even more funny is that I said it during trial "going to be watchlisted for being random lynched again"

My intention of playing a normal game is again proved by the fact I had a proper lw.

Anyway as I said during the game I don't care about the punishment or whatever, I just want you to explain me what did I do wrong since even when I ask you ingame you can't figure it out and the only answer you can give is "I'll look at it again" for the previous reports.

Alright keep putting me in every report that isn't even about me ayyy I'll end up being banned don't worry, but just so you know as my forum acc shows I play this since atleast 2k12 so my way of playing is totally legit and you should definitely reconsider yours or atleast conceive that there are anothers

Edit : Btw if it's not clear in the original post, I'd like to have some sort of discussion to understand your point of view or get your arguments atleast
    Last edited by Tensa; July 15th, 2017 at 01:50 PM.