Butch
    Butch Coolidge

Spoiler : Role Cards :
    The Gang
    Marsellus Wallace:
    Leader of the Gang
    cannot be lynched unless Mia is dead
    cannot be killed at night unless both Jules and Vincent are dead
    if lynched and Mia is alive, marsellus will be revealed gaining a one use gun to use at night
    can choose to reveal gaining the gun instead.
    revealing cannot happen till day 2, revealing removes Jules protection (he will still have Vegas) and his lynch protection will only stay for 2 days after revealing
    Mia Wallace:
    Knows who Marsellus is
    Can Inject somebody with Heroin at night blocking their night action
    Targets will be notified of roleblock
    Vincent Vega:
    Can check a location revealing a persons alignment
    If searches Butch he will be killed and cannot be saved by Winston
    Jules Winfield:
    Is able to pop a cap in ungodly sinners ass
    has 2 charges
    Is able to rid of his 2 charges and recite his verse, reciting his verse changes his action allowing him to stay at home, anybody visiting him will be shot-2 charges
    Jules is able to switch to alerts and shots interchangeably, he can switch back after a 1 day buffer
    Alerts and shots will have shared uses
    Winston Wolfe:
    Is able to heal somebody at night
    he will not be informed whether he is succesused
    Targets will be informed of being attacked and healed
    Generic Gangbanger:
    Is able to vote during day
    has no other abilities
    The Rapists
    The Gimp:
    Can Choose to guard a member of the rapists at night
    will not die if attacked once
    if attacked twice will die
    is not in night chat with rapists but knows who they are
    The Rapist:
    Can chose somebody at night to rape, blocking them from voting next day
    has a one use night gun
    Can only use one action at night
    is in chat with Rapist Cop
    Rapist Cop:
    Can choose to arrest somebody to rape during the day
    They will be blocked and put in separate chat
    Can choose to kill the arrested,one charge
    Can arrest everyday unless a rapist has been killed or lynched
    The Others
    Pumpkin:
    Shares a night chat with Honey Bunny
    during the day can choose somebody to rob
    at the night he gains there ability(s) (if they have any)
    Only has the ability(s) for that night
    Honey Bunny:
    In A night chat with Pumpkin
    Can choose somebody at night to kill
    Butch
    Butch Coolidge:
    Can Place a bet on a player during the day
    If that player is killed at night or lynched in the morn then butch earns $250
    When Butch earns $750 he wins
    game will not end
    has a auto vest

Win Conditions
    The Gang: Take out The Rapists and The Others
    The Rapists: Take out The Gang and Butch, can win with the Others
    The Others: Take out The Gang and Butch
    Butch: Earn 750 Dollars and live long enough to see the Rapists lose

Mechanics
    Days are 48 hours.
    Night's are 24 hours.
    The Rapists all know each other and The Rapist and Rapist Cop share a chat.
    The Others share a chat.
    Last wills and death notes are allowed.
    lynching is mandatory (except on day 1) , if no lynch is met highest number is lynched, in the event of a tie i will RNG it.
    Role picking will be RNG

Rule
    No gamethrowing (real or fake)
    Videos and images are allowed as long as they are not spammed.
    English only.
    Do not talk about game outside of game.
    No private massaging other members of the game.
    Insults of all calibre are allowed (as long as they don't break site rules).

OoO
    Day time
    Bet Placed
    Rapist Arrests
    Pumpkin Steals
    Night
    Auto vest equipped
    Jules Veterans
    Mia Blocks
    Gimp Guards
    Rapist Rapes
    Vincent checks
    Honey Bunny Kills
    All other Kills
    Heals

Last edited by Suntax; July 29th, 2017 at 08:36 AM.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    last wills/death notes?
    Maybe I should.add that there allowed in the mechanics, seeing as it caused confusion last game.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

4. ISO #4

I decided that I will be using some cool RP text
    The cool text will be put into all posts I make aswell as actions.
    Due to this do not take Any RP text as truth and slips and stuff.
    Not many would but thought I should mention it

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

If i am cpunted as people, Marcellius isn't OP as long as he doesn't get additional votes.
    He is like Godfather with balanced immunity.

Accidentaly posted post befire it was ready, fixing..
    Edit:Fixed.

How come Rapists can win with Others and others can't win with rapists?
    Last edited by Nawa; July 7th, 2017 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Lol
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    If i am cpunted as people, Marcellius isn't OP as long as he doesn't get additional votes.
    He is like Godfather with balanced immunity.

Accidentaly posted post befire it was ready, fixing..
    Edit:Fixed.

How come Rapists can win with Others and others can't win with rapists?
    That was a mistake on my part.
    It's fixed so they now can but have to also kill butch

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Now Butch can win with Others and Others can't.
    😓
    Yea, because Butch dosent know who the others are, but the others do know who butch is.
    Have you ever seen pulp fiction?

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Yea, because Butch dosent know who the others are, but the others do know who butch is.
    Have you ever seen pulp fiction?
    Makes even less sense: Others claim Butch is Rapist and get him lynched.

I don't like films by Quentin Tarantino.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

11. ISO #11

Makes even less sense: Others claim Butch is Rapist and get him lynched.

I don't like films by Quentin Tarantino.
    The others don't actually know who he is lol
    For the sake of the game and rp.
    Also how can you not like Tarantino

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

I assume you still want to host this?

If you do, I'll get to the review.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I assume you still want to host this?

If you do, I'll get to the review.
    Yea I wanna host this.

15. ISO #15

The main thing I want to bring up would be that there are a lot of confirmed roles. This could lead to a mass roleclaim or lead to a battle of the gang bangers at some point in the game.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

16. ISO #16

Btw, does Rapist Cop stop arresting when Rapist is ded or he becomes unable to arrest after lynch?

Edit:
    Butch and Gang are neither Town-like nor ruling faction, atleast after night 2, so there will never be mass rolecall or gbanger battle.
    Last edited by Nawa; July 10th, 2017 at 11:48 PM.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

17. ISO #17

Btw, does Rapist Cop stop arresting when Rapist is ded or he becomes unable to arrest after lynch?

Edit:
    Butch and Gang are neither Town-like nor ruling faction, atleast after night 2, so there will never be mass rolecall or gbanger battle.
    It should say The rapist but besides that the rapist cop is unable to arrest after the The rapist is dead

So if the Cop chooses to arrest somebody on the day he is lynched the arrest will go through.
    After that he cannot arrest

18. ISO #18

The main thing I want to bring up would be that there are a lot of confirmed roles. This could lead to a mass roleclaim or lead to a battle of the gang bangers at some point in the game.
    A lot of game have confirmed roles.
    Now it's unlikely the gang bangers would want to roleclaom as they would want to protest Marsellus, mass claiming would lead to many important characters dying.

If you feel its a major problem I can put in a no mass claiming rule till after night 3?

19. ISO #19

If you don't think it will cause an issue, then I will support your decision. Don't put it in if you don't find it necessary.

20. ISO #20

If you don't think it will cause an issue, then I will support your decision. Don't put it in if you don't find it necessary.
    I don't think it will be a issue so i won't add it in

21. ISO #21

Sorry for the Delay.

Do Mia's targets know if they are role blocked?

Is the cause of death announced?

If Jules switches his shots to alerts, is it considered a night action? If so, can he perform his ability on the same night?

Can Jules switch back to his shots?

Will Winston's targets know if they are attacked at night?

Can The Rapist perform both his abilities in one night?

Butcher's win condition seems hard to achieve, given they have to accurately predict 4 lynches/deaths and the amount of days games usually last (as well as the amount of kills per night, resulting in a possibly quicker game). Perhaps lower the amount he needs to achieve or grant him an extra bet.

22. ISO #22

Sorry for the Delay.

Do Mia's targets know if they are role blocked? Yes target's will be notified

Is the cause of death announced? it will be announced

If Jules switches his shots to alerts, is it considered a night action? If so, can he perform his ability on the same night? shot switching is not a action.

Can Jules switch back to his shots? I didn't really think of this, I will allow him to but with a day inbetween switchesand shared used, so one shot is one alert and vice versa

Will Winston's targets know if they are attacked at night? they will be notified

Can The Rapist perform both his abilities in one night? No

Butcher's win condition seems hard to achieve, given they have to accurately predict 4 lynches/deaths and the amount of days games usually last (as well as the amount of kills per night, resulting in a possibly quicker game). Perhaps lower the amount he needs to achieve or grant him an extra bet. I can see that, I will lower his amount to 3

@Unknown1234

23. ISO #23

Weird, I tried to post earlier but I guess It didn't send.

What would stop Marsellus from revealing day 1 and getting a gun if he cannot die anyways?

if Vincent dies to Butch, does it show up as such?

Can Vincent be saved by Winston is he is visiting Butch?

24. ISO #24

Weird, I tried to post earlier but I guess It didn't send.

What would stop Marsellus from revealing day 1 and getting a gun if he cannot die anyways? I did not think about that, I will make it so revealing cannot happen till day 2 and that revealing removes Jules protection (he will still have Vegas) and his lynch protection will only stay for 2 days after revealing

if Vincent dies to Butch, does it show up as such? it will show up that he died to butch yes

Can Vincent be saved by Winston is he is visiting Butch? No

25. ISO #25

There's one other thing I want to bring up, but I would rather pm you about it.

Approved for Signups!

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by widomakr View Post
    I would like to join in if possible
    You should of signed in the sign up post but all is well

28. ISO #28

Oh, my post didn't send so I'll retype it I suppose. Noob questions incoming!

Since wills are apparently allowed from my understanding(?)
    Is Vincent revealing his findings in his will / Vincent revealing who he searches on the same night he dies to butch ' mia revealing who marsellus is acceptable

For death notes, which are to my understanding also allowed(?)
    Which characters get death notes, is it just the others and rapists, or do the gang also get them? Are you allowed to use death notes to hint at or straight up tell others your role?

Would pumpkin know the ability they stole? And robbing is not a role block, correct?

Finally, if someone is killed in the night by the killing roles (marsellus, Jules, rapist, honey bunny, maybe pumpkin) will it show who they were killed by or just that they were killed?

Sorry for noob questions ^~^

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Oh, my post didn't send so I'll retype it I suppose. Noob questions incoming!

Since wills are apparently allowed from my understanding(?)
    Is Vincent revealing his findings in his will / Vincent revealing who he searches on the same night he dies to butch ' mia revealing who marsellus is acceptable

For death notes, which are to my understanding also allowed(?)
    Which characters get death notes, is it just the others and rapists, or do the gang also get them? Are you allowed to use death notes to hint at or straight up tell others your role?

Would pumpkin know the ability they stole? And robbing is not a role block, correct?

Finally, if someone is killed in the night by the killing roles (marsellus, Jules, rapist, honey bunny, maybe pumpkin) will it show who they were killed by or just that they were killed?

Sorry for noob questions ^~^
    No Problemo

Yes that is allowed in the last wills, unkown actually messaged me about that as to not give anyone ideas.

Anybody can use death notes, death notes are useable by any.killing characters to put a note on somebody's body when they kill them
    Let's say.the rapist kills Marsellus then the rapist can leave a note on Marsellus body.

Pumpkin will know the abilty and its not a roleblock.

There will be RP text that hints at the killer pretty heavily put it won't outright say ot

30. ISO #30

Greetings from china! Currently visiting family, I will try my best to not allow for this to detract from game performance should the game begin before I return.

More questions! Yay!

Lynching (mandatory) is every day, including day 1?

If pumpkin steals butch's role does he get an auto vest?

If butch is at $500 and then places a bet on himself during the day, and he gets lynched, would butch still win?

And lastly, I read through the roles and I might have missed it but: it looks like the gimp knows who the other rapists are; the rapists are in night chat, do the rapists know who the gimp is?

Sorry if any of these have been answered already but I suppose if I didn't get it with a read through then it might be nice to answer it again <3 thanks in advance, looking forward to this game!

31. ISO #31

Greetings from china! Currently visiting family, I will try my best to not allow for this to detract from game performance should the game begin before I return.

More questions! Yay!

Lynching (mandatory) is every day, including day 1?

If pumpkin steals butch's role does he get an auto vest?

If butch is at $500 and then places a bet on himself during the day, and he gets lynched, would butch still win?

And lastly, I read through the roles and I might have missed it but: it looks like the gimp knows who the other rapists are; the rapists are in night chat, do the rapists know who the gimp is?

Sorry if any of these have been answered already but I suppose if I didn't get it with a read through then it might be nice to answer it again <3 thanks in advance, looking forward to this game!
    Yes lynching is mandatory, however day one is not a mandatory day.

Yes pumpkin will get a auto vest for that night only

Yes butch will still win

The rapists will know who the gimp is

32. ISO #32

Sorry for bothering you, once again ;~; I really do feel bad about it, but I tend to be the kind of person that wants to know everything before the game starts; as once the game starts I would feel bad for asking about it.

Anyway here goes: which wincon for butch is the accurate one? I understand that it is $750, and not $1000, but is the one on the character description correct (win at 750), or the one stated under the "win conditions tab" (win at [$750], and live to see the rapists lose)? The first scenario enables butch to win with anyone while only town can win with it, while the second scenario enables butch to win with only other and town.

Thanks again in advance, sorry if asking questions is pretentious of me! <3

I believe you will make this an enjoyable first game, Mr. Suntax host-o

33. ISO #33

Sorry for bothering you, once again ;~; I really do feel bad about it, but I tend to be the kind of person that wants to know everything before the game starts; as once the game starts I would feel bad for asking about it.

Anyway here goes: which wincon for butch is the accurate one? I understand that it is $750, and not $1000, but is the one on the character description correct (win at 750), or the one stated under the "win conditions tab" (win at [$750], and live to see the rapists lose)? The first scenario enables butch to win with anyone while only town can win with it, while the second scenario enables butch to win with only other and town.

Thanks again in advance, sorry if asking questions is pretentious of me! <3

I believe you will make this an enjoyable first game, Mr. Suntax host-o
    Don't feel bad questions are great and you seem to be one of the nicest people I have met on this site and will be a great addition to the community.

The win condition tab is the.correct one as he has to.see the rapists lose and have 750
    It makes sense id you see the movie

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    The others don't actually know who he is lol
    For the sake of the game and rp.
    Also how can you not like Tarantino

Uhh... Isn't Butch some neutral benign equivalent?

What's the point for ANYONE in this game to kill him...? Out of the Others, because they're two SKs.

Also Nawa, I support you in your "not-liking" of Tarantino

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Well, assuming my take is correct, the rapists/others would have to lynch/execute butch, and not just shoot him, to win. Butch can in which case claim a role to act as a shield for the town in some way, which might in turn cause town to mislynch. @Marshmallow Marshall

Edit: In case it wasn't clear I'm pointing out that wincon for rapists and others include getting rid of butch
    Last edited by Otakudweeb69; July 26th, 2017 at 09:18 PM.

37. ISO #37

Well, assuming my take is correct, the rapists/others would have to lynch/execute butch, and not just shoot him, to win. Butch can in which case claim a role to act as a shield for the town in some way, which might in turn cause town to mislynch. @Marshmallow Marshall
    Which town?

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39