Hotkey setup to reduce last will glitches - everything disabled except chat/replay
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Hotkey setup to reduce last will glitches - everything disabled except chat/replay

Hi friends!

Some folks pointed out that last will glitches (skipping to the end, deleting the last letter you wrote, etc) are caused by hotkey issues. So I created a hotkey profile in which literally every single command is disabled except for the ones used in chat and replay viewing. The last will box still glitches sometimes, but it's a lot better than it was before I changed my hotkeys.

I think you can take my hotkey file and drop it straight into your "Hotkeys" folder in your SC2 program files. The "Hotkeys" folder is near your "Banks" folder. Here's the file chain on my computer, so that you can see where to look: Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\71578097\Hotkeys

The forum didn't let me directly upload a .sc2hotkeys file, so I put it into a zip folder.

I hope that this helps!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)

2. ISO #2

Re: Hotkey setup to reduce last will glitches - everything disabled except chat/replay

no one likes you anyways
    no replies except mines
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #3

Re: Hotkey setup to reduce last will glitches - everything disabled except chat/replay

It wasn't a particularly interesting post, so I'm not surprised that it didn't generate any discussion. But thanks for making me feel just a little less lonely! :-D <3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

I am well aware that most people use more hotkeys than replay and chat. I'm in that special group of people who are terrible at "real" Starcraft 2 so we only play Mafia. I don't need any of the fancy hotkeys for things that normal SC2 players do all the time.
    Last edited by Omegasaur; June 15th, 2017 at 10:29 PM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8