Mayor given the crime Desruction or property? WHAT?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Mayor given the crime Desruction or property? WHAT?

Okay i was in a game where the inv checked someone and they were the jailor but they were bussed with the mayor so they really checked the mayor. The inv checked this person and they had destruction of property. There was no forger or witch possible in the save nor were there any additional busdrivers. This also costed the town the game as the busdriver pursued 4 the entire game based off of this.-Mafia- (497).SC2Replay i attatched sc2 replay 497 as proof this was a frustrating game as i lost from what i thought was gamethrowers but they were both telling the truth.

Just about the only explanation i can think of is that janitored targets get the crime of dest of property, but i have never heard of that.
    Last edited by minnorobot; May 24th, 2017 at 12:16 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Mayor given the crime Desruction or property? WHAT?

This is defiantly a bug I will have to dig into.

N1
    Invest- Targets Jailor
    BD- Swaps Jailor with Mayor
    Janitor- Targets Jailor
    Arsonist- Targets Invest

Invest receives destruction of property feedback (Only Janitor and Arson can give this feedback in this game, no vet in game)
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    This is defiantly a bug I will have to dig into.

N1
    Invest- Targets Jailor
    BD- Swaps Jailor with Mayor
    Janitor- Targets Jailor
    Arsonist- Targets Invest

Invest receives destruction of property feedback (Only Janitor and Arson can give this feedback in this game, no vet in game)
    It was n1 so arsonist couldnt have possibly ignited not to mention janitor would have had trespass as well. In addition, the mayor would have had to have been the one targeted because of the busdriver and he should have come up nc since he couldnt have nor did he reveal yet. Finally, there was no witch or framer even possible in the save. There is not a single role that was in the game that could have only have had dest of property since janitor would have also have had trespass.

Also if arsonist had ignited he also would have had the crimes trespass, arson, and murder.(trespass dousing people, arson and murder igniting). Meaning it couldn't be a bug with the busdriver. I dont even care about the 7 measly points i lost due to losing because of this, but i just wanna know what happened.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by minnorobot View Post
    It was n1 so arsonist couldnt have possibly ignited not to mention janitor would have had trespass as well. In addition, the mayor would have had to have been the one targeted because of the busdriver and he should have come up nc since he couldnt have nor did he reveal yet. Finally, there was no witch or framer even possible in the save. There is not a single role that was in the game that could have only have had dest of property since janitor would have also have had trespass.

Also if arsonist had ignited he also would have had the crimes trespass, arson, and murder.(trespass dousing people, arson and murder igniting). Meaning it couldn't be a bug with the busdriver. I dont even care about the 7 measly points i lost due to losing because of this, but i just wanna know what happened.
    I will do my best to figure it out. It is very unusual.

I believe that the only thing investigators can detect N1 is 'Kidnapping' from jailors.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I believe that the only thing investigators can detect N1 is 'Kidnapping' from jailors.
    Nope, invest can detect all crimes committed n1.

EDIT: Same thing just happened to me -Mafia- (1723).SC2Replay. Night 2 player 14 was jailed (he was amnesiac) so he couldn't be bus driven, there was no witch or forger in game, and i (player 2) found destruction of property on him. Common thing is that Incense Master visited him this night. So i think when Janitor/Incense Master visits someone he gives his target destruction of property crime for some reason.
    Last edited by RufusPL; May 24th, 2017 at 03:41 PM.

6. ISO #6

uhh no arsonist only has trespass until his first igntion there wasnt a single role in the game that could have had only dest of prop as janitor had trespass. Also since mayor was the one checked due to busdriver swapping jailor mayor should have had corruption but he didnt as he didnt reveal yet. Inv can only see crimes of people if they have commited them or if they just start with them. The bodyguard for example couldnt have murder unless he bged somone and that person was also attacked.

7. ISO #7