Interference from SC2 Soundtrack Music
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Interference from SC2 Soundtrack Music

if possible I would like to see a replay of this. The normal SC2 music should not make its way into the mod at all.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

I had a game just now where this bug occurred. I tried going to the spot where it played, but music doesn't seem to play in the replays like it does during the game...
    Linux is too hard to run Blizzard games. Mac is too simple to run Blizzard games.
    Windows PC is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    Press Ctrl + M to mute SC2 music.
    I would like to see if this works. However, will this mute ALL the music, or just the interfering sc2 music?
    Linux is too hard to run Blizzard games. Mac is too simple to run Blizzard games.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by kildja View Post
    I would like to see if this works. However, will this mute ALL the music, or just the interfering sc2 music?
    I believe it will mute all music.

I herd blizzard made a thing for making custom music play lists and playing them in game through some options feature. Never really looked into it but is it possible that you have enabled some option that does this?

If the replays do not play the music it leads me to believe whatever is happening is not tied to the game played much less the maps code..
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #7

I've been a mafia player for a while now, and yes I can confirm this happens to me to. I want to listen to sc2 mafia music only. I don't want to be forced to press CNTRL + M whenever SC2 theme music interrupts.

The music tends to play whenever it turns to night and the yellow message featuring 'sc2mafia.com' pops up. Anyone else?

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    If the replays do not play the music it leads me to believe whatever is happening is not tied to the game played much less the maps code..
    Thanks! I have been using control + m for now. I guess there's not much I can do on my end besides that

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Startails View Post
    The music tends to play whenever it turns to night and the yellow message featuring 'sc2mafia.com' pops up. Anyone else?
    I think this is when it happens for me too, but I have a bad memory so replays would be nice, but music doesn't show in replays!