Doc sees he has saved cult from cult conversion
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Doc sees he has saved cult from cult conversion

I have seen this in two games now so I believe it is a real bug. If a doctor is on a cultist and the cultist is attacked by mason leader, the doctor sees that he both saved the cultist's life and ALSO that he saved the cultist from conversion. Note I am talking about a doc and not a witch doc. In both games this has resulted in the confused Doctor voting with the cult against the masons, thus showing it is problematic.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Doc sees he has saved cult from cult conversion

If the Doctor & Witch Doctor target the same person, Doctor will get this feedback. This is likely what happened, and is intended because the Witch Doctor heal is also a conversion attempt which can only be successful if that player is attacked, but Doctor gets the protection feedback whether or not the conversion attempt was successful or not.

You'll need to post replay to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

4. ISO #4

So I looked through a lot of replays and just could not find either of the games I was talking about, sorry. I guess if it happens again I will remember to post it right after.

As a cultist that was saved by a doc (from being killed by Mason Leader), the doc then told the town he saved me from conversion. The witch doctor was not on me this night.

So in other words my claim is that a doc saving a cultist from being killed by mason leader recruitment sees that they saved their target from conversion, regardless of whether WD is on him or not. My theory is that it is because the Mason Leader recruitment also counts as a conversion attempt?
    But this should be changed because the doc then sided with me against the Masons.
    Last edited by DJarJar; May 19th, 2017 at 02:26 PM.

5. ISO #5

I appreciate the effort. If you notice it again or are ever able to produce replays I will dig into it. For now I am marking this as ignored and adding it to a potential test list.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.