Inconsistent header for Mafia/Triad/Cult/Mason box
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Inconsistent header for Mafia/Triad/Cult/Mason box

There is a weird glitch in the Mafia/Triad/Cult/Mason members window header. On day 1 and night 1, the header says "Team", as you can see in this screenshot:

Attachment 22690

But between night 1 and day 2, the header switches to "Allies", as you can see in this screenshot from the same game:

Attachment 22691

I had to crop the images because the image files were too large to upload to this site.

If you need a full replay to assess this, then I can upload one.
    (°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)(°.°)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Inconsistent header for Mafia/Triad/Cult/Mason box

I have never noticed this before. I will look into it. The chatbox is somewhat complicated and it is very strange that factional chat is changing headers.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

Re: Inconsistent header for Mafia/Triad/Cult/Mason box

Fixed.

For whatever reason the allies box was named Allies: in the refresh trigger and Team: in the rest of the map
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.