2 citizen vs 1 auditor + 1 auditor/scumbag = witch wins (after 17 days)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: 2 citizen vs 1 auditor + 1 auditor/scumbag = witch wins (after 17 days)

No. I think it's strange the game didn't end because nobody died for many days, but a Citizen only win ties (ie: 1v1) against Triad/Mafia. (So only 1 Citizen against any single Triad/Mafia role. If it's 1v2, the Citizen loses.)

I'm positive the reason the "Witch" won was because of the Scumbag. Scumbag does not have a win card, so it uses the Witch's. Because of the Scumbag, I am pretty sure the Auditor lost out on his "solo" win. They both still win, but the Auditor won with the Scumbag, and not the Scumbag winning with the Auditor. I think the Scumbag's wincon was prioritized over the Auditor's. But it is definitely because of the Scumbag being present.

3. ISO #3

That's really weird. I don't see why the game continued for 9 days with no kills. That's weird.
    @Helz

on a side note, I like how there were 3 successful BGs d1, d2 and d3 lmao

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

4. ISO #4

lol yea... the awesomeness of the BG's is icing on that save's cake

But... I feel 2 citizen should win against 2 neutral evils.... because they aren't, naturally, a team. Cuz 2 town is greater than 2 neut evils who aren't aligned. But, we did get the marathon achievement, which was nice... As you might have seen, I mentioned in the save I thought there was an achievement for going to 31 days or something - is that not true and it's 15 or something?

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by rook View Post
    I feel 2 citizen should win against 2 neutral evils....
    Neutral Evil is inclusive of many roles. Cultists, Witch Doctor, Serial Killers, Arsonists, Mass Murderers, Judge, Witches, and Auditors. 2 Town (of any variety) should be very unlikely to win against any combination of those 2. While many have conflicting win conditions, town is usually not the winner in these situations.

Quote Originally Posted by rook View Post
    because they aren't, naturally, a team. Cuz 2 town is greater than 2 neut evils who aren't aligned.
    Not entirely true. Auditor and Scumbag both share the same win condition of surviving to see the town lose the game. They share the same goal, but neither is bound to the other to achieve it.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Tiebreakers work like this:

Scumbag
    Citizen
    Neutral
    Triad
    Mafia
    Town

Stereo's comment was correct. The witch win splash was because of the scumbag not having one of his own.

The game not ending is not how the things should work. I will try to figure out what exactly broke for this to happen.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.