{Watch List} Strafe: 1-S2-1-2689352; ultratic: 1-S2-1-6947855; Socks: 1-S2-1-8575851
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Strafe: 1-S2-1-2689352; ultratic: 1-S2-1-6947855; Socks: 1-S2-1-8575851

6 and 7 were acting like idiots... not sure what was going on. Please warn them/ban them.

I'm on lortabs and too upset to watch the replay or give all the other info.

You know me... I would normally go above and beyond - I can't do it now... The replay shows all you need.

-Mafia- (1683).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: BG and DH final 2. Both committed suicide.

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Strafe: 1-S2-1-2689352: Correct.
    ultratic: 1-S2-1-6947855: Correct.

Added Players:
    Socks: 1-S2-1-8575851: Correct.
    Respective Hotkey:
    Strafe: Everyone.
    ultratic: 2.
    Socks: Control + 6.
    Was The Game Altered?
    Absolutely, in several different ways.
    Previous Offenses:
    Strafe: None Recently.
    ultratic: None.
    Socks: None.
    Player Offenses:
    Strafe: Intentional Game-throw & Griefing.
    ultratic: Intentional Game-throw.
    Socks: Role-Quitting.
    Summary:
    Strafe rolls Bodyguard in slot #6.
    ultratic rolls Dragon Head in slot #7.
    Socks rolls Silencer in slot #9.
    Day 1: Silencer role quits immediately after receiving role.
    Night 1: Strafe does not bodyguard anyone (??).
    ultratic decides to target a even instead of an odd because the crier/judge calls them mafia. The triad is also down a member due to the Silencer role quitting.
    Day 2: Strafe begins to spam votes onto #15. The town questions him, but he does not speak.
    Night 2: ultratic decides to kill #12. He creates a fake last will in advance of a claim.
    Strafe does not protect anyone again. He writes in his last will saying he is skyping with #15, and that he was mad that "kyle", #15, the "serial killer" was going to kill him. He does not die this night.
    Day 3: A Vigilante claims to have shot ultratic and says that he is night immune. #15 claims Spy and says that he has a lead on ultratic as well. Strafe continues to question both leads and says that ultratic could be Survivor or Citizen (trying to save him from a lynch). Strafe then tries to throw a counter lynch onto #15, but it fails. The day ends in a no-lynch.
    Night 3: ultratic complains about the luck that they are having. They then say to write a death note telling the judge to court, but it is not made.
    Strafe, for the third straight night, does not protect anyone.
    Day 4: #15 the Spy, a Forger, and a Judge all die Night 3. The town is convinced that ultratic is Dragon Head. He finally makes a claim saying he is Jailor, and that he will jail and kill the Vigilante. Strafe says "how do you know hes not jailor" once again showing that he is defending the suspicious player and questioning the confirmed Vigilante. The town is one vote off from putting ultratic to trial when Strafe decides to vote the confirmed Vigilante. The town fails to lynch ultratic and the game ends in a no-lynch.
    Night 4: Strafe does not protect anyone again. ultratic decides to kill one of his voters.
    Day 5: The Vigilante shoots one of ultratic's defenders, a Jester. ultratic tries to continue his jailor act, saying there was an any random triad that role blocked him. Strafe continues to claim that he does not believe it is ultratic, and so he does not vote him. Strafe tries to direct the lynch onto #10, who is being seen as a Arsonist. The town fails to get another lynch in and no-lynches.
    Night 5: ultratic decides to kill another one of his voters.
    Strafe decides to protect the Vigilante, using his ability for the first time in the game.
    Day 6: Once again, the town tries to lynch ultratic but fails again. Strafe tries to do a counter vote on #10 again, and this time it succeeds. He claims Survivor, but the town has no pity and guilties him. He is lynched and flips Arsonist.
    Night 6: Strafe protects the Vigilante again.
    ultratic attacks #13, but he is night immune.
    Day 7: Strafe continues to claim that ultratic is Jailor. The town decides to vote #1 instead. He claims sheriff but is lynched anyways. He flips Sheriff.
    Night 7: Neither of them perform an action.
    Day 8: the Vigilante is finally killed. This leaves the mass murderer, ultratic, and Strafe. They lynch the mass murderer within a blink of an eye. Strafe ackowledges that BOTH OF THEM ARE EVIL, but does not show any surprise that ultratic is evil.
    Night 8: both of them suicide. ultratic wrote in his last will that he thought Strafe was citizen.
    Recommended Action:
    Strafe: Watchlist x4.
    ultratic: Watchlist x2.
    Socks: On-Hold.
    Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

This replay is awful to watch against Strafe. He spends the entire game defending ultratic, not performing his night actions until near the end of the game, and at the end the triad somehow manages to win this game.

ultratic on the other hand says that Strafe deserves to win, and decides to suicide and acknowledging that nobody wins is a possibility. There is also a possibility they are skyping, but I do not feel there is enough evidence to confidently say that. Keep reporting players who you think are doing wrong!
    Last edited by Unknown1234; April 16th, 2017 at 04:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3